Page 3 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

I got this and need something to take advantage of the embossing.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I think the meeting went pretty well. MY boss is a drama queen diva and makes everything about herself. I've come to the conclusion that she is trying to sabotage the office so she can have a pity party.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hey ladies

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

shannon, i think 78 dollars is a good deal. Where did you order from??

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Jubilee is nice, too. I don't have the others but have been tempted by the H20.

You have to pay attention to the type of cart it is - the solutions and Lite carts are limited and can't do as many features. Jubilee and Happily are both full feature carts. I still say the most bang for your buck is Paper Dolls - Dressup and Everyday. Lots of useful characters.

Yeah, I am trying to learn the difference between the types of carts. I have learned quite a lot in a short amount of time! I was comparing prices on the carts between sites and the cricut site was actually the best.

I needed wanted a couple of generic font carts and I checked them all out and the 2 I got seem to fit the bill.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
BG is 20% off here today. I've been using emery boards to distress and they wear out too quickly.

I didn't know BG had a file set!
I went through my BG paper last night and gave Ariel and Abby a big chunk of it. Then I sorted what I kept by solids and prints. I really like the BG solids and use them more by themselves and not so much with the coordinating pp. I'm going to check out the sale here. I forgot about it.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I got this and need something to take advantage of the embossing.

I think I am challenged today. Sorry for all of the questions but... what do you mean?

BTW, I've seen that pad of paper before and almost picked it up several times. I just wasn't sure what to do with it. Is that what you mean?

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I think the meeting went pretty well. MY boss is a drama queen diva and makes everything about herself. I've come to the conclusion that she is trying to sabotage the office so she can have a pity party.

Oh good Lord! I sure hope not. I am glad that you feel that the meeting went well and I hope everything turns out in your favor.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
shannon, i think 78 dollars is a good deal. Where did you order from??

Hey there Yvonne! I got them from the cricut site. Either things are always priced well or this is because of Cyber Monday. I hope they're always on sale!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

I have to go check out Heather's gallery. She posted an awesome lo on facebook and I want to lift it! I hope it's here...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

The paper has a lighter colored core so when you sand it, the raised image is a different color. I really like Core-d-nations cs.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

You are right about Heather's new page, she has really been kicking them out.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

OK, yep, we were thinking along the same lines.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Ok, well I found 3 new favorites in Heather's gallery. I would've found more but I think I need to shop. Especially since I think J is going to buy cigarettes again tomorrow. I'm just staying ahead of them game!

Actually, I don't play like that or we'd be broke!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

We'll I didn't find anything I need. Sort of hard to shop after I just did a huge purge!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I've been trying to get away from BG but I like them so much, I love mixing patterns.

Going to call it a day. I did some scrapping but will wait until tomorrow to do the title.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Have a great night Marlene! I have another hour to go. I am running low on work and it is boring! You can only do so much online until you can't do anymore. I think I'm going to cut my hours starting this week. Either that or bring a pillow and blanket...

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

My cricut will be here tomorrow. Too bad nobody will be there to get it. Hopefully UPS will leave it. Or better yet, if they deliver it to the post office then they will deliver it on Wednesday when I will be home. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Hi everyone I am over here

Marlene...no more shopping right!!!!!!!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well another day down in the USA. Great day actually, another sleep in then a little shopping, I finally got the black wool jacket I'd been wanting for ages so I feel a little smarter now rather than having what I call a 'snow' coat on all the time.

We then went on the duck boat thingy, half land half water, that was fabulous we got to see things that we would never have otherwise seen and saw things we wish we could stay another day to see that we didn't previously know about, Great sail around the big bay here (forgotten the name of it already), but it was impressive, we were the only ones on the tour so we got to know the driver really well and he wants to take Bob fishing before we go back so of course he was pretty stoked.

Followed up by dinner back at F? Changs, I know its a chain restaurant, but it is the nicest chinese food we've tasted, we had different dishes tonight and they were just as good as the ones we had the other night.

Bags are packed and we head off to Oregon tomorrow, a little nervous about finding my way around a strange and big railway station but once the bags are booked in and we are sitting down I just know I am going to love it, have wanted a train ride for a long time and really looking forward to seeing Oregon. Still can't wait to get to Erin's though.

Marlene glad the meeting went OK and it sounds like you are getting the 12 months that you need at work....I should send a big smack on the hand across cyber space for shopping...ahhhhQ!!!

Well off to bed, talk next from Oregon...cheers my friends.

Page 3 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics