Page 4 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Lesley. I would like to go to Portland and Seattle myself. Kyle went two years ago and really enjoyed it - especially after Alice came home. I wish he'd clue in on that one.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

Speaking of Alice - she is going down to see Kyle on 12/23.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

My mom was sitting up watching TV when I stopped by before work. She is getting better. I will go at lunchtime today but if things are still going well, I will check before and after work. I have forbidden Matty or Ken from going over there. I have already had the most exposure so no sense spreading it around.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Since my mother refused to go to the doc last week when she started getting sick, she has lost her right to make a decision about it. Next time she gets hauled in with or without her permission. It's ridiculous how many people have been exposed that could have been avoided. She doesn't like to get left out but sometimes you gotta pull up the big girl panties.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Heather - please do invite your friends. Anyone else, too.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time, Lesley. I would like to go to Portland and Seattle myself. Kyle went two years ago and really enjoyed it - especially after Alice came home. I wish he'd clue in on that one.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
My mom was sitting up watching TV when I stopped by before work. She is getting better. I will go at lunchtime today but if things are still going well, I will check before and after work. I have forbidden Matty or Ken from going over there. I have already had the most exposure so no sense spreading it around.

That's so nice of you Marlene. You always look out for everyone. You have a big heart!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Since my mother refused to go to the doc last week when she started getting sick, she has lost her right to make a decision about it. Next time she gets hauled in with or without her permission. It's ridiculous how many people have been exposed that could have been avoided. She doesn't like to get left out but sometimes you gotta pull up the big girl panties.

That annoys the carp out of me! People do that at work. We work in a box. My co-workers get mad when I spray lysol but I don't care.

Marlene, I think you missed when I asked if she was moving soon.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Lesley, it is great to hear from you. I am so excited for your trip and I am enjoying traveling with you. Keep the updates coming!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

My mom has decided not to move to my sisters, yet. She thinks since I'll be retiring next year that I'll be around to help her.

Edited by scrap4brains on 11-30-10 08:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

My mom is seriously a lot of work. It's like having a small child.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

At least she hasn't shrunk to point of needing a car seat.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I had to take one of the people I work with to the ER - probably the flu. If I don't get it in some form or another they should take my blood for serum. My niece and her so who live in Brooklyn, NY were both sick at my sister's, my mom was already sick and now a co-worker. Sheeeze.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Going to lunch, back in a bit.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
Hey everybody. Glad you found your way over.

I've been very busy this afternoon with work. I also took the time to have a meeting with my boss's boss. I said I feel like I am following Custer into the Little Bighorn. My boss is wrong and the other attorney and I think we could/can manage well with the budget we have. Anyway, it looks like we'll at least get a year. Which will be ok by me.

I'm glad you'll get the year so you can get your retirement! That's something at least.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
My boss didn't mind when I had to run out this a.m. I was only gone 15 - 20 minutes, so it was ok. I had called and couldn't get an answer so I had to check on her. Picked up the meds at noon and took them over, made sure she had eaten something. There are so many things she can't do anymore, it's like taking care of a little kid.

Well that's a relief. How is she doing today? I can imagine that you are probably stressed having to do everything. I really hope you don't catch it too. Hugs!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
I'm bad - I just ordered Marjolain and the BG file set. They didn't have that collection at Archivers so I got Curio.

I love my BG file set. So helpful when working with chippie!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
signing off for now.

I think I'm caught up in the gallery. Heather, you've been busy girl.

Always! LOL Thanks for all of the comments Marlene. I really appreciate it!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Neither one of you commented on my cricut cart purchase. Was it that bad?

I completely missed the post! What? Where? What did you buy? LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Heather J. Landry Said:
Hit send too early!

Marlene,

Lexie still has no eyelashes and she's started work on her eyebrows too. It just breaks my heart. She gets really mad at us if we mention it. Of course, she gets mad at everything so it's really par for the course. Her therapist asked her today why she's so angry. She said it's because her parents are so mean to her. I can hear everything through the wall when I sit in the other room. She said Ronnie yells at her for no reason. She didn't mention all the stuff that she does that makes him yell. Sigh.

The therapist touches base with you, doesn't he/she?

Yes, she does. I sit and chat for the first 20 minutes with her and then I leave and Lexie stays. She definitely has some interesting things that I hadn't thought of. She says when Alexis is raging and hurting herself or others to throw her in a cold shower. Hmmm.

Page 4 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics