Page 7 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Heather J. Landry

Hi and Welcome Becky

Why don't you tell us all a little bit about yourself??

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Becky = I put a link to everyone's profile and the first page so you can easily find out about us.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky - there are no rules, this is a loose group. We support each other any way we can but it's all at whatever pace you want to go.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
Speaking of Alice - she is going down to see Kyle on 12/23.

Mmmmm...doesn't sound like that will wind down in a while...you know the old saying...absence makes the heart grow fonder.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Oooh!! Heather, what a predicament, they probably think its about time you gave them a run for the Christmas Eve thing, but I'm with you on this one because it is a tradition and I hate breaking traditions....oh I wish you luck, wouldn't want to be where you are right now for anything.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Shannon, sounds like you are getting pretty organised to get stuck in to the Cricut when it arrives, I want H20 but also want a lot of others so it is on my list.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Marlene, glad to hear your mum is a little better, but still not real good by the sounds of it. I agree with your immune system being pretty good, you hardly ever come down with anything...apart from your fall of course hehehe..

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Heather do you think Lexie may be approaching the start of those horrid monthly's a little early? could be the answer to her acting up like she is, I mean, I know she has her disabilites anyway but there has to be a reason why she has become even more extreme doesn't there? poor little thing, what an awful state her poor young mind must be in, I wish you luck with that as well, yu sure have your hands full with issues at the moment.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Becky, hi, I hope you do come on over. For those that don't know Becky was on the same thread as me that I've just finished up on because I couldn't keep up with it.

Sure you'll like it here Becky.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well, as you can probably tell the internet is free at this hotel.

We are both so tired. The train trip wasn't as exciting as we thought it would be because the weather was so bad everything was grey and dismal,it rained the whole way and we haven't even gone out to dinner tonight we just ate at the restaurant here and were very disappointed with it unforuntely, at least we didn't get wet.
The train is a great way to travel, we were very comfortable but Bob's back is really bad, he has booked into a chiropractor tomorrow, just all the walking we did in Seattle I reckon. Not sure what we will do tomorrow morning, I'm hoping to get on a shopping tour that takes in the outlets, that way we will be back in time for dh to go to chiropractor in afternoon, and hey!! I can just keep shopping while he is there. I haven't bought much at all even though it may sound like i have been shopping a lot...been doing a lot of looking, but Oregon is tax free so this could be my chance. Weather is going to be rotten again tomorrow thats why I haven't mentioned going on a tour, no good if you can't get out of the bus due to the rain, or see out the window past your nose because of the fogged up windows, it is meant to improve Thurs/Fri so intend to book tours on those days.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Lesley maybe a day relaxing in the hotel would be a good thing.

Luzma
Luzma 
Angel
Luzma
  • Luzma on 12-01-10 05:37 AM

Hi dear Marlene and all the girls,thanks for sending me the link to this ne thread.
I feel a little guilty for not beeing around our group,but seriously I don´t have time,I try to see all your posts and make comments,but with the DT work and some guest DT and every day I´ve about 100 comments to make.
I´m very good,my family too.Kids are finishing school.
Today Yoyo received the english prize,I´m so proud of him.
I send everybody tons of hugs!!!
Luzma

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Luzma

Hey Luzma - I can tell you are super busy. I am glad that you are having so much success with your artwork. Don't feel guilty, we understand and it's nice when you check in once in a while.

Congratulations to Yoyo! Excellent!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Heather, how old is she??

I can't believe a therapist told you to throw her in a cold shower. LOL

She'll be 9 in a few days. Yvonne, in a way I can see why it would work. I just haven't brought myself to do it yet. Last night she flat out refused to do her homework so I sent her to her room to lay down. She was throwing things and screams!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
Heather - my dh told me that he read that if you sing for 20 minutes a day it will cure snoring. I told him it'd work for me because someone would kill me to shut me up. I so wish I could sing.

Well I don't think it cures snoring because I sing ALL the time and I still snore. LOL I love singing. My kids do too. Brandon walks around singing all the time!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Becky Scraps

• Becky Scraps Said:
I see you are looking for new member. Mind if I join?

Welcome Becky! We'd love to have you!!!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

• scrap4brains Said:
Hope the program is cute Shannon.

Heather I agree with Shannon about how scarey it must be to be responsible for a child with mental health issues. My dd was terrible and still has a quick temper without the extra issues, I commend you.

It really is. It's hard to keep in mind that all of the meanness and anger is coming from her mental health issues and not just from a desire of hers to be difficult. I have a temper myself so I get to the point where I give myself time outs. I send her to her room and I go to mine!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Ok ladies, I am just about out of here. I have finished my work for the day and the boredom is KILLING me! Plus my Cricut should be at home... but that has nothing to do with it. Really, it doesn't.

I'll be back Thursday night. I don't work tomorrow because I will be attending the school's holiday sing-a-long which Danny has told me on several occasions that he definitely will not be singing. I don't care if he doesn't sing just as long as he doesn't cry or strip. He's done both in the past.

Take care everyone!

It does have to do with the Cricut!!! LOL I hope you have fun at the holiday sing along. Ummm. He stripped at the holiday sing along???

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Heather do you think Lexie may be approaching the start of those horrid monthly's a little early? could be the answer to her acting up like she is, I mean, I know she has her disabilites anyway but there has to be a reason why she has become even more extreme doesn't there? poor little thing, what an awful state her poor young mind must be in, I wish you luck with that as well, yu sure have your hands full with issues at the moment.

Oh gosh Lesley it's possible! I suppose anything is. She's very skinny though so I don't know if she has enough body fat to have enough hormones. Thank you for wishing me luck. I need luck, prayers, or any positive thoughts! We are really struggling here.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Oooh!! Heather, what a predicament, they probably think its about time you gave them a run for the Christmas Eve thing, but I'm with you on this one because it is a tradition and I hate breaking traditions....oh I wish you luck, wouldn't want to be where you are right now for anything.

I'm going to tell them to get bent. She called here yesterday by "accident". She called the wrong number she said. Then when I brought up Christmas Eve she said... "Oh let's not talk about it! We'll work something out". Which means she doesn't want to talk to me about it. She wants to manipulate Ronnie. It makes things difficult for our marriage and it's so not fair!

Page 7 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics