Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

We're about the same, still waiting for the big snow though.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

Finally got down to my scraproom. Feeling kind of grumpy, I hope this helps.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

As I was leaving feedback on los in the challenge I joined this month, I was thinking of the Ellen show. She always has pics and she asks people to send in captions... I think I'll start doing that when people don't journal on los. Well, in my head anyway...

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Marlene, mixed media is just like you say, its using a combination of art products including paper in the same space, paint, gesso, texture paste, modelling paste, inks etc etc I think we have all done it but its just become more 'arty' now which I think is good for scrapbooking, but not sure what extent I want to go to with it, just want to learn using the different products on the market as they can create some pretty amazine effects.

Over the last year or so, I have acquired some art supplies and I'd like to use them but I'm not sure how really. I guess it's time to YouTube some stuff or learn from you fantastic artists! So get creating - I am interested!!!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Betty just needed a walk. I didn't realize she didn't get one yesterday. Lots of days they get 2 or 3, but Betty has to have at least one. That's a lot of energy bundled up in that body. How are your puggles? and the granddog?

LOL! Yep, I cannot believe how much energy these dogs have and then they sleep like logs! Max and Luna run back and forth through the house all day long and then they just drop. Cody and Hope mostly just watch them.

Luna is still peeing in the house and it doesn't help that J discovered that he can literally scare the piss out of here...

How old is Betty now Marlene?

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• Becky Scraps Said:
We got a bunch of snow probably a week and a 1/2 ago and then I think it was Friday we got a bunch of rain. Now it's freezing cold again. It looks pretty nasty as there are still big snow piles but also frozen muddy lawn.

Do you have any ice skates?

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Finally got down to my scraproom. Feeling kind of grumpy, I hope this helps.

I hope so too!

I still feel like carp. Either J is blind or stupid. Or ignoring a conversation he doesn't want to have which is probably more likely... Honestly, I'm tired of having the same conversation year after year too. Ugh.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

I think I need to go on one of my solo trips to the zoo. That always makes me feel better!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:
We got a bunch of snow probably a week and a 1/2 ago and then I think it was Friday we got a bunch of rain. Now it's freezing cold again. It looks pretty nasty as there are still big snow piles but also frozen muddy lawn.

Do you have any ice skates?

lol. That would be a site. I'd probably end up with a broken leg.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

What's got you feeling so bad Shannon?

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

That's a loaded question Becky but basically, I just get sick of being married once or twice a year. I start realizing that I have more of a roommate than a husband. Don't get me wrong, J is a good dad and a great provider and he loves his family but he is emotionally inept and even though he continues to try to work on that, he's just not ever going to be good at it. We don't really have anything in common either except for Disney World. It doesn't help that he is attached to his cell phone. Seriously, technology is a bad thing when people don't have to talk to each other any more.

It will work out. It always does.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I hear you Shannon. Ken talks to everyone but me, doesn't tell me anything. At this point I'm not giving up half my stuff so I put up with him.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Betty is 4 1/2.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Awww I've never heard you talk about that Shannon. I'm so sorry. You too Marlene. My dh isn't the best in the communication department either. I'm thinking maybe it's just a man thing.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
I hear you Shannon. Ken talks to everyone but me, doesn't tell me anything. At this point I'm not giving up half my stuff so I put up with him.

LOL! Yeah, I really like my craft room...

The thing with J is that he wants to do well but he forgets to keep trying.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• scrap4brains Said:
Betty is 4 1/2.

I've known you that long then. I remember that you had just gotten her when I joined the group.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• Becky Scraps Said:
Awww I've never heard you talk about that Shannon. I'm so sorry. You too Marlene. My dh isn't the best in the communication department either. I'm thinking maybe it's just a man thing.

Yeah, men suck in general. :/

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Becky Scraps Said:

Yeah, men suck in general. :/

You're preachin' to the choir sister!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

In some ways 4 1/2 years seems like a long time in other ways it went in a flash.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

It seems by the time I go over to my mom's (she doesn't get up until noon). I may as well have worked. Everyday she has a couple more things for me to do. She is just so smug about it, like she is finally getting her due. She is now taking up whole days. It's really getting me down.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics