Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky, sorry to hear Rachel is sick. Sure hope she doesn't have pink eye either.

Hope Trevor is staying well as well as you and hubby.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

Thanks Yvonne. So far Trevor has been well. He is usually the healthy one so hopefully he stays that way.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Becky, I sure hope your family is on the mend. Like I said before, it just seems to continue to go in a circle. I sure hope it doesn't end up with pink eye!

Lesley, I can't wait to see your new pup!

Yeah, I think Heather is still in Disney World. The weather stinks there today. I hope it didn't ruin anything!

Yvonne and Marlene, what kind of weather are you ladies dealing with?

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

It was in the 50's here yesterday, today it is very windy, cool and in the high 30's low 40's today. Suppose to have rain/snow tomorrow and in the 20's low 30's. Very different from yesterday.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I can not wait to see pics of Lesley's new puppy either.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I want to see pics of Shannon's puggles, haven't seen them in a while.

It was about 30 here today, maybe a little warmer, messy, cloudy and not a good day to be outside. I was inside for a bunch of it at the hospital with my mom today so that wasn't much fun either.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to scrap4brains

Marlene, how is your mom doing with the treatments after falling when she had that one treatment??

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

My mom is still in the hospital and probably will be for a few more days. After that I expect she will go to a rehabilitation center, it's questionable if she can ever live alone again.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Marlene, my puggles are as cute as ever! I have a lo in my head to put together about them but haven't done it yet since I have been so disney-centered lately!

You gals sound like you are having the same type of weather that we are. It's carppy, then somewhat nice, slushy, cold then warm. Weird.

Marlene, I am sorry to hear about your mom. Have they told you how long she may have to be in the rehab center?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I don't even know how long she'll be in the hospital. I don't think they keep anyone over 8 days. She is not any better today. She has Intersticial Pneumonitis which is a disease of the lining of the lungs. As far as I have been able to tell (without talking to her doctor) it is not curable and eventually fatal

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Puggles! Puggles! Puggles! I want to see.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I'm sorry to hear your mother isn't doing well Marlene.

Did I miss something? Leslie got a new puppy? What kind?

We just got back from a mini vacation to a waterpark. It was a ton of fun. But came home to a broken furnace. There is a repairman here right now. I hope this isn't too pricy.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

• scrap4brains Said:
I don't even know how long she'll be in the hospital. I don't think they keep anyone over 8 days. She is not any better today. She has Intersticial Pneumonitis which is a disease of the lining of the lungs. As far as I have been able to tell (without talking to her doctor) it is not curable and eventually fatal

How do you get this???

I sure hope she is ok and gets to come home soon.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Marlene, pneumonia is not good news at all. Well, I suppose it's all in how you look at it. Hugs to you my friend!

Becky, that sounds like a nice break! However, the furnace does not sound like a nice break! I also hope it isn't too pricey!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

It was just a wire so hopefully it wasn't too much. But he did say our furnace is old and they don't make parts for it any more. Looks like it won't be long before we have to get a new one.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Oh no Becky, you sure are having a run of it, I hope Rachel's friend doesn't have pink eye.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Becky was it an indoor water park you went to? glad you got out to do something with all the sickness the kids have had.

I'm so sorry Marlene that it is sounding rather serious with your mum, you are going to be one busy person in the near future I think, hugs to you and your mum.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Becky after losing our last golden retriever to cancer after 10 lovely years, I wasn't ready to get another dog but my husband wanted one right or wrong and took it out of my hands. I'm glad he did but am worried about the broken sleep and messes etc etc, and that I won't be able to just go wherever I want when I want, going to be like having a real baby again for a little bit. But as soon as I saw him at the weekend I was totally in love with him and was glad things have gone the way they have.

He is another golden retriever and we had to go to Mainland Australia to get him because they are in such huge demand here that you can't even get your name on a waiting list.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well we got back from Melbourne just a few hours ago, unpacked and don't have the energy to do anything but sit and watch TV and try to catch up online.

Our little puppy is totally adorable, so fat and cuddly and a gorgeous face, couldn't believe how big he is already. The breeder was very surprised that when we squatted down in front of them all, ours came straight to us weird eh!...his name is Jackson but his affectionate name is going to be Jack I'd imagine.

The only problem is, he is being sent over to us the same day I go to Adelaide with Gaelene for our Ania Dabrowska and Steph Devlin classes, so I'm away for a week and feel really sad about not being here for his first week, I know he will really bond with Bob in that week, thats the way they work, but the breeder had to send others interstate as well and didn't want to make extra trips to the airport so no choice in the matter.

Had a lovely day at the races, don't normally have a bet on horses but seeing as I was at the races I thought I would, I chose those I was going to back, my either the name, colours they were wearing, or the jockey...had 5 wins, only put $5 bets on and won $160 so I was a happy little camper by the end of the day, so you really don't have to know anything about horses to win hehe... the lunch itself was really great, amazing range of food, then we went out to a Chinese Restaurant that night (our fav) and had a lovely dinner. All up it turned out to be a really good weekend.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Yes it was a indoor waterpark.

That's too bad you won't be there your first week with him. But how exciting to be getting a new puppy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics