Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

It's snowing here too. I am so sick of winter.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

Lesley is visiting a resort island without internet access. She'll be back (probably all tanned) in a couple days.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to scrap4brains

I am very jealous!! A resort island sounds pretty awesome right now.

I have no plans the rest of the weekend and I'm kind of excited about that. I think I'm coming down with a cold and all I feel like doing is sitting on the couch.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
I am in the middle of redoing my scrappy space. I have to let the spackle dry so J can paint when he gets back from the chiropractor.

Cool, what are you changing?? Have you ever posted pics of your space??? Would love to see it.

I moved everything around and made it more difficult for me to be online for so long - it really was killing my free time!

No, I've never posted pics, but when J and I are done, I will.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Hope everyone is staying warm tonight.

We are still having a bad snow storm here, have so much snow and it is to continue through Friday afternoon, could get up to 10 more inches. And high winds

How much did you end up with?

Your storm brought us ice and freezing rain on Friday. The kids did not have school.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• Becky Scraps Said:
I am very jealous!! A resort island sounds pretty awesome right now.

I have no plans the rest of the weekend and I'm kind of excited about that. I think I'm coming down with a cold and all I feel like doing is sitting on the couch.

That sounds nice Becky! Well, the relaxing part - not the cold part! I'm crossing my fingers for you that you don't get sick.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Having my craft room all torn apart and worrying about my new monitoring desk and everything that is changed at work is stressing me out! My OCD is not happy...

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

Gotta feed the O.C....D! Take care.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Nice and sunny here today. Even if it's still cold, the sun makes it feel better.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

That is great Marlene!
We are experiencing the same thing. It is nice.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:
Hope everyone is staying warm tonight.

We are still having a bad snow storm here, have so much snow and it is to continue through Friday afternoon, could get up to 10 more inches. And high winds

How much did you end up with?

Your storm brought us ice and freezing rain on Friday. The kids did not have school.

Not really sure how much we got, some are saying over 6 inches.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Yuck! We got ice and snow. Another snow day for the kids.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to mrsmiller

Stay safe Shannon

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Hope your kids are all well at your house Becky.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Marlene, is your mom still in the hospital?? Hope she is improving.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

My kids are all better now!!! I hope it stays that way. I had a nasty cold all weekend but am feeling better now. My dh had surgery Monday so now he's in quite a bit of pain. Things have been crazy busy without him to help at all.

How have you been Yvonne?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

My mom is currently in a rehab facility that is also a nursing home. She doesn't like it there so maybe she'll do what they say so she can get out.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Becky, I am so glad to hear that you and your kids are all on the mend! I sure hope your DH feels better soon.

Marlene, that would be great if your mom would try.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Becky, sorry to here your dh has been in hospital, I hope is doing ok with his recovery, and yes, I can imagine you would notice the difference without him around with 3 children, glad your cold is finally getting better.

I'm sorry I haven't been on much, I've been using my iPad mostly of a night and I can't get into the forums on his from it it just won't let me click on 'my favs' in forum, so I'm back on my laptop tonight to just pop in, I'm not an iPad fan thats for sure.

I've been sick for nearly 4 days now and finally coming good, head off tomorrow so hopefully things will be ok.

Leave home at 5.15am in the morning to go down to the airport, have a class tomorrow night with Stephanie Devlin from Prima DT, love her feminine pretty work, then have Tuesday free, then all day Wednesday with Ania Dabrowska (Finnibair), then Thursday another class wtih Steph, she is going to give Gaelene and I a 1 on 1 class with her, can't wait for that one, then free on Friday and we are taking a tour up to a German populated town in the hills of Adelaide, its a gorgeous place called Hahndorf, then another class with Steph on the Saturday and home on Sunday, think I'm going to be a tad tired, but we have early nights once we stop talking...may not be online every day but will be thinking of everyone.

Talk soon.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Becky - I hope your dh is home and doing well.

Lesley - have a wonderful time.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics