Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

I'm just taking things easy and spending some quality time with my sis.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrap4brains

Yvonne, I understand what you say about giving advice but not taking it yourself, I'm pretty good at that myself.

Becky, well done with Alyson's training, she seems to be doing better than our pup, he's dreadful, goes outside then comes inside and does it, he's getting close to becoming an outside dog permanently, just doesn't seem to be getting the message and we don't know what to do next, seem to have tried all the advice we've been given.

Sorry I haven't been around much, things haven't been improving much for me, don't want to go into it only say, that I hope to pop in every night now even if briefly.

Marlene, cheers and hugs.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

I'm sorry to hear things have been rough for you Leslie. I hope it starts looking up.

Marlene I hope you are hanging in there.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Becky Scraps

Lesley, sure hope things improve. I so wanted a puppy but after having Krystal's here off and on and she would be outside too and come in and pee on my carpet, I said no way. I don't want the hassle of pottytraining a dog.

Can't wait to see some pics of him.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Does anyone know where Shannon is??? Is she working more hours???

Hope Marlene is doing ok???

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

Hey there ladies! I have been busy and yes I have been working. It is hard to come here and type when I am at work because they can hear it and I don't do anything at work that really requires a bunch of typing.

Speaking of typing... I have to teach Danny how to type during Spring break. He is driving his computer teacher crazy! I'm sure I can teach him the basics.

Ah Lesley, hugs to you!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

I'm surprised they haven't taught him that in school. Trevor's grade school teaches it.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hey you guys, I think they call it keyboarding. I think both my kids learned by osmosis but will have to ask.

I'm doing ok. Even got in my scraproom for a while. My knee is still not 100% and the scraproom has a cement floor which isn't so good for me right now.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Thanks for your thoughts girls, yes Yvonne, potty training a pup is no enjoyment at all, he just doesn't seem to be getting the message, he has a good day and we think 'oh at last', then, he slips right back aarghh!!

Marlene, I can understand the cement aggravating your leg, do you have a rug there or one that you can put where you stand when scrapping?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Yes, Lesley I have two gel mats which help tremendously. Also, Crocs help. I am getting better. Considering, Tuesday is the 4th week, I'm doing great.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Thats great Marlene, I'm sure the gel mats would be great, gosh 4 weeks already, but a lot has been going on in that 4 weeks eh!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

Hey ladies!
Danny is coming along ok with the typing. He has memorized the "home keys" and is at least making an effort.
I learned how to type in 7th grade on a typewriter of course. I got an award for most accurate typist.

Marlene, sounds like you are coming along ok and I am glad to hear that!

Lesley, sorry the pup is still being somewhat of a pain. However, he is cute, right?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Yep Shannon, he really is cute and we are finally progressing with the training, he now sits at the back door when he needs to go potty but hasn't learn to give us a verbal signal, so if we don't see him then oops!!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

I haven't said anything on here, but TJ, doug's son is getting married, Nov. 2, 2013.

It will be an interesting wedding, since all of his mother's family will be there. The wedding will be an hour and a half away from here.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Ok, now for the BIG news.

LOL

I am going to be a GRANDMA. Brian and Brianna went on a trip to Nashville in March. They had told me that they were going on one last big vacation alone before having a baby. So I expected to hear by Christmas that they were expecting. Well, she went off the pill end of January and well, she got pregnant immediately. They are due NOVEMBER 2, 2013 (TJ's wedding day) and brian is in the wedding because he was Brian's best man. lol. And Abby, TJ's fiance will be very very pissed off about the baby. She doesn't like me or my kids, especially Brittni and we do not know why. She is very rude to all of us and if you ask her something, she will not answer you or if she does it is really snotty. so don't know what will happen lol

But I am so so excited. They told me on Thursday. I can not post it on facebook yet because they haven't told everyone including my mom.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

Congrats Yvonne!!!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Congrats, how nice for you.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

thanks ladies, I am so so excited.

Marlene, when will you be a grandma???

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Matty is due July 17

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Does she know what she's having? I don't recall if you told us or not.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics