Page 772 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Becky Scraps

Becky its only natural to be worrying about Rachel's ears, you aren't paranoid, I'd be worried as well, over here when the tubes get blocked they put things in called 'grommets' not sure about that spelling but thats how it sounds. It enables the tubes to clear out, but the children I know who have had that procedure done still have ear problems but just not as often as they would have without the treatment.

I hope they clear up for her.

Can understand things always being busy around your place as well, are you still working?

Becky Scraps
Governor
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Yep. I work full-time.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Some kids just seem to get lots of earaches. Poor things.Sometimes I think I have an earache but it is really soreness from clenching my jaw

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to scrap4brains

wow, I haven't been on sb.com for a while.

When did they change it??

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Becky, when Brittni was very little she had constant ear infections. They said if she had 3 in a row, then she needed tubes. Well, she had tubes put in. They helped, hasn't had an infection since. She had them for a little over 2 years. They are nice, but man, they are a pain to take a bath, she had to wear plugs in her ears, she hated them. And no swimming either unless she wore the plugs plus a cap. She wouldn't leave them in.

Hope she feels better soon and it goes away.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Lesley, I seen your post on facebook about your walk with jackson.

He is sure big already. Hope he isn't wearing you out.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Is that a new profile pic Lesley, very nice. I like it. I really need to update mine but don't have any recent pics to use. LOL

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to lilmrmaid

Tks Yvonne, its actually a very old pic I just thought I should have one of myself up for a change and try to avoid having pics taken at all times so didn't have a decent single one of me taken recently, I guess it isn't that old just July last year.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

I like the new avi, too. I take my own picture for my avi, I just up a tripod and snap away.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to scrap4brains

OMG Scrapbook.com is all different! I knew it was coming but it tripped me out...

Becky, I hope Rachel is doing better.

Lesley, you are lovely in any pic.

Becky Scraps
Governor
Becky Scraps
In response to mrsmiller

Rachel seems to be doing well. Thanks for asking Shannon. She still has a cold so hopefully it doesn't develop into an ear infection. That usually happens right when I think her cold is over. Poor kid.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry

Hey everyone,

Life has been insane and I've made some big decisions lately. If you follow me on Facebook, I've mentioned that we've started buying materials to homeschool the kids. I'm stepping down from all of my design teams because life is just chaotic. I'll be completely finished at the end of June. I haven't been scrapbooking much at all. I'm trying to get back into it and I've been trying to use some older stash.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Heather J. Landry

Yvonne,

How exciting that you're going to be a grandma!! Congrats!

Lesley,

Jackson is adorable. I hope he's doing well with training.

Shannon,

All of those extra hours will add up to one awesome trip!

Becky,

It's awesome to hear that she's taken to potty training so well.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Heather J. Landry

Becky glad to hear that Rachel is doing ok and I hope she doesn't end up with an ear infection again. How many hours are you working now?

Heather, I think its great that you are doing the home schooling even though it is going to be so time consuming, but I know if anyone can cope with it you can.

Shannon, you are too kind, I hate having my photo taken always have. How's work going?

Marlene how is your knee healing up now, are you getting around ok?

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Jackson is growing up so fast its unbelievable, he is truly going to be huge, already way to big to sit on my lap, that cuddly ball of fluff didn't stay around for long.

The training is coming along well, still a little way to go with the disciplinary things but definitely getting there thankfully.

Becky Scraps
Governor
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

I had read that on your blog Heather. I'm glad to hear you are doing what needs to be done for your family.

Leslie I work 38 hours a week. I'm glad to hear you are getting there with the training.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Yep, slowly getting there Becky, we have a backward step every now and then but for most of the time he is really starting to do good, jumping up on people is the biggest hurdle, nothing seems to work to stop him just yet but he is still very young so there is hope.

You must get so tired working 38 hours with the children, I worked full time my whole life till I was 55 and I had just the 2 children and that was enough, I remember how tired I used to get so sympathise with you especially when one of the children are sick.

Becky Scraps
Governor
Becky Scraps
In response to slywalker

Thanks Leslie. It's really not so bad. There are days it's exhausting but it worth it for the most part.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Becky glad to hear that Rachel is doing ok and I hope she doesn't end up with an ear infection again. How many hours are you working now?

Heather, I think its great that you are doing the home schooling even though it is going to be so time consuming, but I know if anyone can cope with it you can.

Shannon, you are too kind, I hate having my photo taken always have. How's work going?

Marlene how is your knee healing up now, are you getting around ok?

Lesley, Thank you! I'm honestly estimating that it'll take me 5 hours a day for both kids. In the grand scheme of things, it's really not a huge sacrifice to make sure my kids are safe and happy.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Jackson is growing up so fast its unbelievable, he is truly going to be huge, already way to big to sit on my lap, that cuddly ball of fluff didn't stay around for long.

The training is coming along well, still a little way to go with the disciplinary things but definitely getting there thankfully.

I'm sure he's going to want to sit on your lap no matter how big he gets. I had a rottweiler growing up who thought she was a baby. She weighed 90 lbs.

Page 772 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics