Page 775 of 775 
Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Hi everyone, I've been staying down at Katies a couple of days, went for specific reasons, but really needed the break away from this tiny town, driving me mad not living in Hobart but what can I do, so I really have enjoyed the couple of days down there with Will in particular.

Heather, very happy for you finishing up with your DT's, I would find it very tiring as well I know, what its like just gettig to do the pages you want.

I am glad you've enjoyed your peaceful days with Will. Thanks Lesley. It is a lot of fun. I have one more month with The Sampler then I will be done with all of them.

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
Hi ladies, sorry I have been missing in action on here.

I have been very busy.

First off, my laptop went to heck. Took it to be looked at for free and $160. So we fixed it, it worked 2 days. then it stopped again. Took it back in since it was under 14 day warranty on their work. it is the mother board. so now thinking of getting an ipad but I have no clue about them. And our internet service is pretty bad right now. We go through Windstream. Everyone is having problems around here. We have called them and complained about it and so that we don't change our server they are deducting $$15 a month for a year from our bill. They said they are working on getting it fixed but might not be until the end of 2013. So have to use the desktop computer and it is so slow and with the internet so slow, I am not online too much.

You probably seen the pics and post on facebook, that brittni had a very bad accident. She rolled our car 2 times on a gravel road on her way to watch her friends graduate. So we are without a vehicle now as she has our suburban.

I have been busy trying to get baby blanket embroidered. It is a lot of sewing on this one. Good thing I have 5 months yet. LOL I don't know if I told you all, but I will be babysitting fulltime my little grandbaby. They checked into daycare and it is pretty expensive. So they asked if I would like to do it. So talked it over with Doug and he was like heck yeah you can. Be cool to have baby around all the time. LOL He is excited about it too.

I'm sorry about your laptop biting the dust! That stinks. I can't believe that Brittini rolled your car. Thank goodness she was okay. Babysitting the grandbaby sounds like lots of fun. I'm glad Doug is excited.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Heather J. Landry

Yvonne, so sorry to hear about Brittni having the accident, was she hurt, you didn't mention but I can't imagine rolling a car without suffering injuries, but you did say she was driving your car now so obviously she must be ok. Didn't you only buy that car for her not long ago and what happened to make her roll?

Yay for looking after the grand baby, it will be tiring believe me, but you will get one heck of a lot of enjoyment out of it.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

She lost control on the gravel road. There is a mile that is really bad and there has been a lot of accidents in this spot.

No, this was our car that we bought over 3 years ago. We never bought her a car, she used ours. Now she is driving our suburban.

She suffered from back, neck and head pain. She still has pain in her head. They said she had a bad concussion. Her back bothers her when standing for class (cooking classes).

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to lilmrmaid

So sorry to hear about her accident. But glad to her she is ok.

Things have been pretty busy around here with end of the year school stuff and baseball. Rachel is done next Friday and Trevor has a 1/2 day the Monday after. Which seems so stupid to have a 1/2 day on a Monday. Why not just be done on Friday.

I hope everyone is doing well.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Becky Scraps

I agree Becky, that is so stupid to go 1/2 day on a Monday. I also thought it was stupid to start school on a Thursday and go 1/2 days on Thursday and Friday, why not just start full days on Monday. LOL

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to lilmrmaid

Yvonne,

I'm so very glad that she was okay!

Becky,

Mine were supposed to go a half day but I kept them home. I just didn't see the point!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker

Ladies I am sad to say as this was my first group on SB.Com and how I met ladies I have met IRL and made great friends with, but it is time to wind down on things and I have to decided not to post on this thread any more. I am finding it increasingly hard to come in here when it is so easy to keep in touch on FB much easier, so I just want to say thank you all for your friendship and take care in your lives. I just don't have time, its either get on here or scrap, with my health not being 100% and my exercise I'm needing to do, scrapping and house keeping, I just don't have time....cheers Lesley

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to slywalker

I will really miss you Lesley. But I understand. I have been very busy too. And I agree a lot easier to be on facebook. I am not on there a lot lately. I do the farming and it seems I never get to finish any of it or my crops rot because I just don't have the time.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

I come on here a couple times a week and nobody is posting on here and I don't want to bore anyone with my problems. LOL

I have been busy trying to paint and rearrange our house. Did a lot of work in the basement, but have a lot more to do.

Hope everyone is doing good and everyone is healthy.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hello everyone, hope you are all doing great.

It is pretty hot here the last couple of days. 100 degrees yesterday and suppose to be that high again today.

Page 775 of 775 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics