Username Post: Oh! Snap! Cofers (continued) {Active and Closed}        (Topic#1547795)
Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Well, as you can probably tell the internet is free at this hotel.

We are both so tired. The train trip wasn't as exciting as we thought it would be because the weather was so bad everything was grey and dismal,it rained the whole way and we haven't even gone out to dinner tonight we just ate at the restaurant here and were very disappointed with it unforuntely, at least we didn't get wet.
The train is a great way to travel, we were very comfortable but Bob's back is really bad, he has booked into a chiropractor tomorrow, just all the walking we did in Seattle I reckon. Not sure what we will do tomorrow morning, I'm hoping to get on a shopping tour that takes in the outlets, that way we will be back in time for dh to go to chiropractor in afternoon, and hey!! I can just keep shopping while he is there. I haven't bought much at all even though it may sound like i have been shopping a lot...been doing a lot of looking, but Oregon is tax free so this could be my chance. Weather is going to be rotten again tomorrow thats why I haven't mentioned going on a tour, no good if you can't get out of the bus due to the rain, or see out the window past your nose because of the fogged up windows, it is meant to improve Thurs/Fri so intend to book tours on those days.

I'm sorry that the weather is miserable and that Bob's back is hurting. I hope his chiropractor appointment goes well and that you have fun shopping!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Luzma

• Luzma Said:
Hi dear Marlene and all the girls,thanks for sending me the link to this ne thread.
I feel a little guilty for not beeing around our group,but seriously I don´t have time,I try to see all your posts and make comments,but with the DT work and some guest DT and every day I´ve about 100 comments to make.
I´m very good,my family too.Kids are finishing school.
Today Yoyo received the english prize,I´m so proud of him.
I send everybody tons of hugs!!!
Luzma

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well! I can totally understand you being busy. Congrats on all of the good things that are happening in your life! We miss you!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Heather J. Landry

morning ladies

Luz, so glad to see you and congrats on everything.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

Heather - are things always tense around Alexis? Are there periods of serenity?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to scrap4brains

Busy morning here!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm sure it will take me a bit to figure out who's who.

Hi Leslie. I hope you are enjoying your trip!

A bit about myself. I'm married with three kids. A boy Trevor who's 4 and two girls Rachel who's 2 and Aly who is almost 5 months. I work full-time for a non-profit as a finance assistant. I love scrapping but it sure is hard to find time to get much of it done.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Becky Scraps

I'm Marlene, I have two adult children, Kyle is 25 and Matty is 23. Kyle is currently serving in the Peace Corps in Nicaragua and Matty, who lives nearby, is finishing her last year of college. My husband is going to retire on January 1st. I work as an admin. asst. for a public defender and looking to retire next Jan. 01. I have trouble finding time to scrap, too.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Oh, I live in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan which is in the Upper Peninsula on the Canadian border.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

That's exciting. Big plans for retirement? Or just alot of scrapping?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hopefully travel so I'll have lots to scrap.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I haven't been able to scrap this week at all. My mom is doing better but I still have to check on her. I don't think she is going to be able to live alone much longer. She has already pretty much given up driving.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Shannon or Yvonne - whoever asked, my sister does help with our mother. She takes her downstate for visits that are usually a couple months long.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I haven't scrapped at all this week either. I've been busy painting the kids playroom. I'll be glad to have that done.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

What color?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Where are you in Wisconsin?

We are making very preliminary plans to meet Lesley in Chicago next summer.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

I met her in Las Vegas last summer and Virginia the summer before.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Lesley - have you been to Italy?

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

Primary colors. Red/blue/green/yellow. A wall of each. It's pretty wild in there!!

I'm in Central Wisconsin. Wausau is probably the biggest city near me. I live in a small rural area.

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

That's really fun that you guys got to meet. I think I recall Leslie talking about it on another thread we were on together.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

Hi

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

Becky, my cousin lives in Stoughton Wisconsin.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics