Username Post: Cuttlebug embossing folder storage ideas        (Topic#1548337)
Tenant

Any ideas on how to store the embossing folders? I have the Cuttlebug blue storage binder but have too many folders and it's hard to find the binders and they are pricey. Looking for ideas of how to store the folders and dies.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to korsstubbe

I have mine in a photo box it's got index cards and I have mine filed by what type of folder.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Sneezy1956

I have mine hanging on the clip it up I made, I made folders for them and embossed the folder so I knew at a glance which embossing plate I was looking at.

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to MrsAnnieS

I decorated an empty invitation size envelope box I cut down a little (I make a lot of cards) and put them in there> Since they're the size of a card front they fit perfectly.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori

• Sneezy1956 Said:
I have mine in a photo box it's got index cards and I have mine filed by what type of folder.

This. But, I don't have too many that I can't take a minute or two to flip through and find what i need.

mc_hudd
Veteran
mc_hudd
In response to MrsAnnieS

I'm looking for the perfect storage solution for these too. I've seen where someone used a CD binder for them... This is the idea I'm leaning towards, but haven't done it yet.

I have pegboard, so currently just have my emb. folders hanging on a hook, still in the package... But my hook is about full, so will have to come up w/ something else soon.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-06-10 01:44 PM
In response to mc_hudd

I don't have too many embossing folders just yet so it hasn't been a huge concern of mine. However, I am curious how everyone stores the thin, border embossing folders. Same methods? Seems they would get lost in the bottom of the container.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to katz101808

This is basically how I organize mine. In rows, alphabetically, with the original packaging as dividers.

My collection has since grown, so now I have them in a organizational basket with a handle, with plenty of room to grow.

Cuttlebug Folder Holder (Inside) By KellyCali

mc_hudd
Veteran
mc_hudd
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
This is basically how I organize mine. In rows, alphabetically, with the original packaging as dividers.

My collection has since grown, so now I have them in a organizational basket with a handle, with plenty of room to grow.

Cuttlebug Folder Holder (Inside) By KellyCali

This is so cute! Where did you find that case/box? I love the title on the front too! What about the folders that come 2 to a long package?

yesenialesso
Expert
yesenialesso
In response to KellyCali

This is super cute!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to yesenialesso

I have my cuttlebug dies and folders stored in a over the door shoe storage.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

• Sneezy1956 Said:

I do the same.

scrapinsmiles
Expert
scrapinsmiles
In response to disneylisa

I use the same method that Sneezy1956 and Disneylisa do and it works really well.

stephie
Idol
stephie
In response to scrapinsmiles

I have several of the binders, but unfortunatley once I take them out, they rarely get back into the binders. They just sit on my table and i'm constantly going thru them to find what I want.
I need a better system.

scrapinsmiles
Expert
scrapinsmiles
In response to stephie

This is exactly why I decided to go with the photo box idea and it seems to be working much better than the actual embossing folder binder.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to scrapinsmiles

I store my folders in a 3-ring binder in plastic page protectors.

scrapsbygracie
Expert
scrapsbygracie
In response to dotfree

I currently use a photo box, but I can never find the little border ones, so I've got to figure something else out.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics