Username Post: Perfect Pearls Mist vs Glimmer Mist        (Topic#1548853)
GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl

Can anybody who's had a chance to play with both share an opinion of the difference? Maybe share projects that use each of a similar color? Would love to have all colors of everything shiny, but, alas, must make choices! Thanks for your thoughts!

kottens
Idol
kottens
In response to GemGirl

I´ve tried to use some Perfect Pearls (pink, gold, blue and green if remember correctly) as a mist, but I´m not to pleased. I may not have tried hard enough, but I think it´s SO much easier to get a good result with Glimmer mist. I´ve got about 15 or so of them in various colours, so I´ve tried different colours.
I was a bit sceptical to Glimmer Mist at first, especially when you consider the price. But I think they are worth the extra cost.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-14-10 01:46 PM
In response to GemGirl

I have to say I like them both. I have about 12 glimmer mists and 3 of the ready made perfect pearl mists. From what I got out of the video I saw about the perfect pearl mists, they can be used on anything, but are more meant to be used on darker things. I haven't used them on a project yet, just did the sample squares for the color chart you can print from Rangers site. It says to use black paper. It looks really cool, I especially like the way the turquoise looks.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics