Page 5 of 335 
Username Post: January~March Secret Sisters Swap (closed for this round)        (Topic#1548923)
Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to 888

Nothing to tell really, i answered an online personal add and we've exchanged a few e.mails and texts and he called me last night. He isn't looking for a relationship, and I'm fine with that. I've decided I'm going to wait about five years before getting into a serious relationship. I just need to 'get out there' and date around.

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to Rosita

hope the date is fun rosita

niki sounds like some fun plans.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to 888

• Nikilynn Said:
  • Rosita Said:
I'm not sure about New Year's Eve yet, but both my kids have plans and I've got a first date tonight.

First date tonight.... how did you meet this guy.. tell us all about it!!!

Yes - we want to know EVERY DETAIL. We are your SISTERS after all!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

There is no way on EARTH that you are gonna wait 5 years, m'lady - that is another lifetime. Life is to be lived!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 12-28-10 08:58 AM
In response to RachelUK

Rachie... since you are on here... does that meant that you are in the next round again?????

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
There is no way on EARTH that you are gonna wait 5 years, m'lady - that is another lifetime. Life is to be lived!!

You are too sweet. I've been widowed for over twelve years, what's another 5? If I wait that long, then the kids will maintain a stable environment, and I won't have a man messing up the hard work I've put into raising them.

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327
In response to DivaDana

Hello Ladies How was everyones Holiday?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Rosita

Rosita - 5 years? are you off your rocker girlfriend? if you've already waited 12, why even wait another ONE??? your kids are old enough that it's unlikely some guy would screw it up! and quite frankly, it sets a bad precedent for your children, and I speak as the child of a broken home. kids can get a little too cocky and self-serving, and get TOO used to the parents being at their beck and call, and makes it even more resentful when some guy enters the picture. and don't think just because by then they'll be older and more "mature" that it'll make a darn bit of difference! they resort right back to childish antics!

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327
In response to Tina scraps

I agree 5 years REALLY NO WAY!!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Tina scraps

Well, if a nice one comes along and there's space in his house for a scraproom... We might be planning a wedding. Lol

avpinky327
Veteran
avpinky327
In response to Rosita

haha i like that response this site needs a like button like on fb to like ur comments

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Well, if a nice one comes along and there's space in his house for a scraproom... We might be planning a wedding. Lol

Now that's the spirit! LOL

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
  • RachelUK Said:

You are too sweet. I've been widowed for over twelve years, what's another 5? If I wait that long, then the kids will maintain a stable environment, and I won't have a man messing up the hard work I've put into raising them.

Oh Rosita dear.... there will always be an impact on anyone that comes into your life... I thought dating a man that has already raised his children would make it easier.. it doesn't. There are always things that need worked out. Think of the influence that having a man in your life could bring to your children.. ex: seeing you in a happy relationship and working on things that aren't perfect.. then they can learn what it's like also to work at 'love' relationships.. jus sayin..

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:

giggles!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to lynnde

I'm ready to hear all about the date, but I suppose I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Deb-doodle

Hi Ladies. Third day and Toby Mac were awesome! We skipped Jeremy Camp tonight the girls were just worn out from getting up early this morning. And swimming all afternoon. Home tomorrow after lunch with scrappy friends from this site!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

But Rosita's kids are really awesome and very polite kids.
When we return from the Dec retreat, we were helping her take her stuff inside and she begged us not to look at her messy house for she has been working so much and hadnt clean. We walked in before she did, her kids told us not to tell her, let her be surprised. They had cleaned the house spotless, rearrange the livingroom for room for the Christmas tree, decorated the whole house. She cried when she came in the house. Her kids are so thoughtful and sweet. I am thinking about taking Bug with me to see her and leaving Bug with her so she can make her like her daughter.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Sassy Suzi

We need date details Rosita!! Hope it was fun!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
But Rosita's kids are really awesome and very polite kids.
When we return from the Dec retreat, we were helping her take her stuff inside and she begged us not to look at her messy house for she has been working so much and hadnt clean. We walked in before she did, her kids told us not to tell her, let her be surprised. They had cleaned the house spotless, rearrange the livingroom for room for the Christmas tree, decorated the whole house. She cried when she came in the house. Her kids are so thoughtful and sweet. I am thinking about taking Bug with me to see her and leaving Bug with her so she can make her like her daughter.

Oh that is so sweet!!! Merry Christmas to Rosita!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Deb-doodle

Not much to tell. We met at O'Charley's and sat and talked for about 3 hours. But I did get a text this morning that he hopes to see of again soon.

Page 5 of 335 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics