Page 6 of 335 
Username Post: January~March Secret Sisters Swap (closed for this round)        (Topic#1548923)
DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Rosita

Rosita, sounds like it went great if you actually talked that long and a text later is just icing! Good luck with a fun friend that could develop into more!
Kudos to you for raising kids who by others descriptions all about making mom proud~
Have a great day all!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to DivaDana

Thanks Dana. There were things I liked about this guy, but there were things that don't make him marriage material for me. I know y'all need to know so...one thing is that he's a chain smoker and dips too. YUCK! But the most important is that he isn't a Christian.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to DivaDana

Sounds promising Rosita.

lynnde
lynnde 
Governor
lynnde
In response to DivaDana

To me, the best compliment you can ever receive is to hear that your children are good people.. they are giving, esp. to their mother, and they are thoughtful. Rosita, you are such a wonderful mom and it shows through your children!!!

Can't wait to see what develops out of your 'date' last night.. so glad to hear you got a text this morning!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

Hey girls! Sorry I've been MIA...Christmas is a major production at my house...and clean-up is an even bigger one!

I had a really great Christmas! I got a camera (a good one that I've had on my wish list for 2 or 3 years now) and a kindle. Dan got a Christmas bonus this year and he bought me the gifts with it. I was totally shocked because everything has been really tight. Very sweet of him, but I wish he hadn't done that for me! He is always spoiling me when I truly don't deserve it!!!!!

Sounds like all of you had a wonderful holiday as well. I'm so thrilled!

All of you that are signed up, please look at the front page on my first post and see if your name has a * beside it. If it does, you are good to go for getting a new sister. If it doesn't, PM me your survey right away!!!!

I love you all! So glad to have all of you back!

Kimberly

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I agree Danelle. I have good kids...at least out in public they are. We are always getting compliments from strangers, neighbors, and doctors/dentists offices about how polite and good our kids are! I always feel so proud...now, they are all polite at home...but not nearly as well behaved!

Mackenzie is 15 1/2 and I swear she is aging me all by herself. ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE!

The little ones get into stuff...but they are getting better. I don't expect perfection from them or any of them nor do I expect they will ever sit it a chair the whole day quietly reading a book! Not gonna happen here at my house!

The older kids got a game called THINGS! We played last night and you girls have to get it! I am bringing it to the retreat for us to play! It is hilarious!

Actually...I'll post some of the questions and you girls can answer on here for some laughter!

1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws.

2. Things you shouldn't do in public.

3. If you could hypnotise someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotise.

That'll get us started. The object of the game is to have the reader read all the responses and the players to guess who said what. We played it like that for a few rounds...but we found it more fun to read all the answers and vote on who had the best or funniest answer! We laughed the whole game!

Well, gonna go post on our other thread.

Kimberly

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

ROSITA~ A DATE???? AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT????? OMG, YOU KNOW I AM LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU SO GET ON THE BALL WOMAN!!!! I want details, details, details. and photos, and his name, address, SS#...well, maybe not that many details!

And to answer some of my questions...
things you should never say to your in-laws:

Wow, your son is just amazing in bed! How did he learn all those moves?

Things you shouldn't do in public...
walk around with your boobs painted in place of a shirt OR
go to walmart in your pjs

And I would hypnotise my hubby Dan and make him be totally into scrapbooking and getting scrappy supplies...once I took him out of hypnosis, think of all the scrappy supplies I would just "take off him hands" since he didn't like them anymore, out of the goodness of my heart, of course.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to avpinky327

• avpinky327 Said:
haha i like that response this site needs a like button like on fb to like ur comments

Oh I so agree! I always find myself look for the like button!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to MrsAnnieS

Rosita there is always the possiblity he will change! We'll just have to pray that he'll come to the light! But if you can sit and talk for three hours a first date that's a plus! And a text the morning after-bonus!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to MrsAnnieS

Oh my darling Pink...you should check out the website peopleofwalmart.com

It is like a trainwreck, you can't stop yourself from looking!

Ok my answers would be...

1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. "Where did you hide the rest of the hillbillies?"
2. Things you shouldn't do in public. Pull your thong out of your bum crack
3. If you could hypnotise someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotise. I'd hypnotise my hubby and leave a nice subtle suggestion to allow more scrappy spending, or just spending...

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
There is no way on EARTH that you are gonna wait 5 years, m'lady - that is another lifetime. Life is to be lived!!

You are too sweet. I've been widowed for over twelve years, what's another 5? If I wait that long, then the kids will maintain a stable environment, and I won't have a man messing up the hard work I've put into raising them.

I agree with Tina - kids tend to like to see their moms being happy - and being with someone who loves you and cares about you definitely does a lot to make one happy!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Well, if a nice one comes along and there's space in his house for a scraproom... We might be planning a wedding. Lol

Thats my girl! We went from a 5 year wait to the 'w' word in one entry on here - brilliant!

Mayor
  • 888 on 12-29-10 01:55 PM
In response to RachelUK

Rachel... I didn't see your name on the front list... better let Pink know that you are joining and send her your survey!!!

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635
In response to RachelUK

pink and annie your responses cracked me up.

rosita sounds like you had fun on your date.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I could not STAND a chain smoker, but what does it mean when you say he 'dips'?

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Done my survey and I've heard back in an email from Pink, so I guess she just hasnt updated her ***s!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
I could not STAND a chain smoker, but what does it mean when you say he 'dips'?

I think he "dips" means he chews tobacco or snuff. Icky, icky,icky!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Rosita have you tried a Christian singles site? That might be more to your liking and would most likely have men with similar beliefs....just my two cents.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Done my survey and I've heard back in an email from Pink, so I guess she just hasn't updated her ***s!

I updated. Sorry Rachel...I just didn't update as thoroughly as I was supposed to. Can you forgive my oversight??? Totally accidental, I promise!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Tres...I need your survey please.

Rosita will find a man...I'm sure of it!!! She needs to hold out though and find the right one! I know she deserves a great guy! And having the RIGHT one is totally more important than just having one!

Page 6 of 335 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics