Page 7 of 335 
Username Post: January~March Secret Sisters Swap (closed for this round)        (Topic#1548923)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

I need surveys from
TINA
TRES
TRISHALOUISE
ROSITA
SUZI

Please pm them to me as soon as possible. I'm trying to get the lists together so I can divide it up between Rosita and myself. Thank you!

Edited by thinkpink22 on 12-29-10 03:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Was there a decision on the retreat date? I would like to book my plane ticket and figure out daycare/work stuff asap!

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Pink I just pm'd you my survey

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to parisdame

Hi Dana! Good to see you back!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Okay, I'll play along....

1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws.okay, I'll skip this one

2. Things you shouldn't do in public.Pee, tongue kiss or fondle, fart.(hear that Rachel's Mom?)

3. If you could hypnotise someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotise. I would hypnotize George Clooney to marry me.And LIKE it!!!! LOL!!

youvegotmel
Diva
youvegotmel

ok, if it's not too late, I'm going to go ahead and join again...it's just too dang hard to resist!

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
Somehow I missed adding the lo I did for the 15th, here it is.

girl's night out By Scrapbrarian

I left you some love on your Los!

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
I'm not sure about New Year's Eve yet, but both my kids have plans and I've got a first date tonight.

How was your Date Rosita?

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Sassy Suzi

• Sassy Suzi Said:
But Rosita's kids are really awesome and very polite kids.
When we return from the Dec retreat, we were helping her take her stuff inside and she begged us not to look at her messy house for she has been working so much and hadnt clean. We walked in before she did, her kids told us not to tell her, let her be surprised. They had cleaned the house spotless, rearrange the livingroom for room for the Christmas tree, decorated the whole house. She cried when she came in the house. Her kids are so thoughtful and sweet. I am thinking about taking Bug with me to see her and leaving Bug with her so she can make her like her daughter.

Her kids really do sound like perfect angels!

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
Thanks Dana. There were things I liked about this guy, but there were things that don't make him marriage material for me. I know y'all need to know so...one thing is that he's a chain smoker and dips too. YUCK! But the most important is that he isn't a Christian.

Yeah smoking and dipping are pretty gross habits I think. I hope you find the perfect man for you.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

• thinkpink22 Said:
ROSITA~ A DATE???? AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT????? OMG, YOU KNOW I AM LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU SO GET ON THE BALL WOMAN!!!! I want details, details, details. and photos, and his name, address, SS#...well, maybe not that many details!

And to answer some of my questions...
things you should never say to your in-laws:

Wow, your son is just amazing in bed! How did he learn all those moves?

Things you shouldn't do in public...
walk around with your boobs painted in place of a shirt OR
go to walmart in your pjs

And I would hypnotise my hubby Dan and make him be totally into scrapbooking and getting scrappy supplies...once I took him out of hypnosis, think of all the scrappy supplies I would just "take off him hands" since he didn't like them anymore, out of the goodness of my heart, of course.

I love your response to both questions!

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to Peridotskies

1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. Your both nuts!!!

2. Things you shouldn't do in public. Go jogging in you underwear, do a striptease in your supermarket, or burp real lose in a restraunt lol.

3. If you could hypnotise someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotise. My Twin Sister's fiance. I would tell him while I was hypnotizing him that he would not whine because he was being asked to help her with anything.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

A stroll throught the patch By Peridotskies I have started scrapping my pics from this October.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

Pumpkin patch By Peridotskies

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

Grease monkeys By Peridotskies

jackie9635
Diva
jackie9635

cute layouts katrina. i like how you were able to get so many pictures in!

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies

Kimberly, I read on the other thread that your other camera broke before Christmas. I'm so so so sorry. But at least you got new one.

Peridotskies
Queen
Peridotskies
In response to jackie9635

• jackie9635 Said:
cute layouts katrina. i like how you were able to get so many pictures in!

I use the feature on Walgreens where you can add a frame and I used the thick white frame that leaves the picture allot bigger than a wallet sized print.
Oh and Walgreen has a offr going o till January 3rd that you can choose out of three prices for 4x6 prints based of the number of prints. Such as 75 prints for 10 cents each.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. The MIL would be- You're such a B!tch. Now my mil isnt, the last one wasnt, my daughter had the queen of them all though.
Funny - Is fil hung too?

2. Things you shouldn't do in public. talk about your personal business on your cell really loud or cussing
Cheat on your spouse.

3. If you could hypnotize someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotize. It would be Bug's mom, and make her into a good mom/person/lady.
A woman who thinks she is above others, to act like a hooker

lydbug
lydbug 
Idol
lydbug
In response to Sassy Suzi

grrrr.

i dont wanna work Thurs-Sun from 11pm-7am...

so if you dont see/hear from me.. im recovering from work

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

just in case i dont have time to do it later !!!

cant wait to start this round...
already have some ideas in my head....

Page 7 of 335 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics