But Rosita's kids are really awesome and very polite kids.
When we return from the Dec retreat, we were helping her take her stuff inside and she begged us not to look at her messy house for she has been working so much and hadnt clean. We walked in before she did, her kids told us not to tell her, let her be surprised. They had cleaned the house spotless, rearrange the livingroom for room for the Christmas tree, decorated the whole house. She cried when she came in the house. Her kids are so thoughtful and sweet. I am thinking about taking Bug with me to see her and leaving Bug with her so she can make her like her daughter.
Thanks Dana. There were things I liked about this guy, but there were things that don't make him marriage material for me. I know y'all need to know so...one thing is that he's a chain smoker and dips too. YUCK! But the most important is that he isn't a Christian.
Yeah smoking and dipping are pretty gross habits I think. I hope you find the perfect man for you.
ROSITA~ A DATE???? AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT IT????? OMG, YOU KNOW I AM LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU SO GET ON THE BALL WOMAN!!!! I want details, details, details. and photos, and his name, address, SS#...well, maybe not that many details!
And to answer some of my questions...
things you should never say to your in-laws:
Wow, your son is just amazing in bed! How did he learn all those moves?
Things you shouldn't do in public...
walk around with your boobs painted in place of a shirt OR
go to walmart in your pjs
And I would hypnotise my hubby Dan and make him be totally into scrapbooking and getting scrappy supplies...once I took him out of hypnosis, think of all the scrappy supplies I would just "take off him hands" since he didn't like them anymore, out of the goodness of my heart, of course.
1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. Your both nuts!!!
2. Things you shouldn't do in public. Go jogging in you underwear, do a striptease in your supermarket, or burp real lose in a restraunt lol.
3. If you could hypnotise someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotise. My Twin Sister's fiance. I would tell him while I was hypnotizing him that he would not whine because he was being asked to help her with anything.
cute layouts katrina. i like how you were able to get so many pictures in!
I use the feature on Walgreens where you can add a frame and I used the thick white frame that leaves the picture allot bigger than a wallet sized print.
Oh and Walgreen has a offr going o till January 3rd that you can choose out of three prices for 4x6 prints based of the number of prints. Such as 75 prints for 10 cents each.
1. Things you shouldn't say to your in-laws. The MIL would be- You're such a B!tch. Now my mil isnt, the last one wasnt, my daughter had the queen of them all though. Funny - Is fil hung too?
2. Things you shouldn't do in public. talk about your personal business on your cell really loud or cussing Cheat on your spouse.
3. If you could hypnotize someone, what would you have them do and who would you hypnotize. It would be Bug's mom, and make her into a good mom/person/lady. A woman who thinks she is above others, to act like a hooker