Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Color chart for glimmer mist?        (Topic#1549115)
Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-19-10 10:37 AM

Does anyone have a colorchart they use for their glimmermist? I have one for the Ranger perfect pearl mist that i could rework but it only has 12 spaces per page.

Edited to ask if anyone has anything different than what is on TA facebook, maybe one they made themselves? I only have 12 mists so far but at least 4 aren't on the fb charts. I am about to order 4 more and none of them are on there either.

Edited by Hev on 12-19-10 11:12 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Hev

Tattered Angels has the color charts on their facebook page. If you search Tattered Angles, LLC you'll find them. The charts are in their photos section. HTH

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-19-10 11:05 AM
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

Thanks for the info, I didn't think about FB. I looked on their website but they are working on it so it's not there right now. Found links on some blogs but they got to the website!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Hev

One other thing I might do that I saw on a blog is to make cardstock tags and spray each with the colors I have and just write the name on plus whether it's limited edition or not. Then punch each and keep them on a binding ring so it's like a swatch book.

Sorry the charts weren't more help

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-20-10 05:45 AM

Thanks for the tag idea. I might do that if I don't find something that can go in my binder with my other charts!

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to Hev

I don't have a color chart like Ranger has for their inks. I have been putting together a list of all the Glimmer Mist colors though that Tattered Angels has made along with descriptions of the colors. If you'd like a copy of that file, pm me and I'll be happy to send you a copy of it.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-21-10 06:10 AM
In response to LilacGal

Off to pm you right now!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

• ColbyCheeseCat Said:
One other thing I might do that I saw on a blog is to make cardstock tags and spray each with the colors I have and just write the name on plus whether it's limited edition or not. Then punch each and keep them on a binding ring so it's like a swatch book.

Sorry the charts weren't more help

This is exactly what I have done. I laminated the tags after spraying and then punched the hole using the crop-a-dile. Now they are on a binding ring! I love this!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to LilacGal

• LilacGal Said:
I don't have a color chart like Ranger has for their inks. I have been putting together a list of all the Glimmer Mist colors though that Tattered Angels has made along with descriptions of the colors. If you'd like a copy of that file, pm me and I'll be happy to send you a copy of it.

I would LOVE that file too! Off to pm you!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Megan Ann

Probably not what you are looking for but.....What I did was punch out a circle of White cardstock just big enough to cover the bottle cap. I then misted the circle with the colour and the stuck the circle over the cap.

Now when I want a certain colour, I just look at the caps.

Sorry if this does not help.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to PhotobearSam

Like this
Link

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-11-11 05:27 PM
In response to PhotobearSam

• PhotobearSam Said:
Like this
Link

This is what I plan to do, too. I keep them in a DVD storage box so it'll be nice to see what I want without having to pick up every darn bottle, lol. Also because I have more than one brand of mist so a brand-specific chart wouldn't help me at all. And I like having the color "chart" on the actual product without having to also store a chart!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to stick

I do like the dot system above but I use a small punched flower, that is pop dotted to the cap. But after reading this, I am really liking the tag! May have to switch it up at some point!!
Thanks for the tip!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Hev

• Hev Said:
Does anyone have a colorchart they use for their glimmermist? I have one for the Ranger perfect pearl mist that i could rework but it only has 12 spaces per page.

Edited to ask if anyone has anything different than what is on TA facebook, maybe one they made themselves? I only have 12 mists so far but at least 4 aren't on the fb charts. I am about to order 4 more and none of them are on there either.

Completely thread hijacking here, sorry in advance:

HEV! Holy spit! We've been worried sick about you voer in the vent thread. Geesh woman! Come over and chat when you get your GM prob fixed!

*now returning you to your regularly scheduled GM thread....*

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to ScrappyMama6

Hey all. I emailed Tattered Angels and they are working on getting an updated chart on their website asap. Also they came out with the swatch book at CHA this summer. I've asked SBC when they will have it but haven't heard back so far. I can let anyone who wants to know when they do!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

I'm thinking I will stick with my swatches on a binding ring. TA wants.... wait for it.... $99.99 for it!!! So SBC won't be carrying it and I don't blame them. Uber ridiculous!

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal

• ColbyCheeseCat Said:
I'm thinking I will stick with my swatches on a binding ring. TA wants.... wait for it.... $99.99 for it!!! So SBC won't be carrying it and I don't blame them. Uber ridiculous!

What the what? They want that much for a swatch book?! Wow. I'm going to be perfectly happy with my homemade swatches on a binder ring then. Wow...that's just insane!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to LilacGal

They just updated their NEW charts on Facebook and it's for all their products (glam, glaze, mist, chalkboard). Says on FB that the PDFs of these charts will be available free on their site by Monday.

LilacGal
Expert
LilacGal
In response to Here Kitty

• Here Kitty Said:
They just updated their NEW charts on Facebook and it's for all their products (glam, glaze, mist, chalkboard). Says on FB that the PDFs of these charts will be available free on their site by Monday.

I saw that! I think they're nicer than their old charts. I can't wait to print them out!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

$99......WOW, that is one Item I will NOT be buying.....

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics