Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What is your favorite paper stack?        (Topic#1549227)
yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar

So as I am looking through my paper stack collection (most which are DCWV)and wondering what to ask Santa for Christmas, I wanted your input...
what is your favorite stack?
what is your most used stack?

Thanks!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to yellowstar

I love My Minds Eye (Laundry Line) I normally don't buy stacks but that one really caught my eye and I love it.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Sneezy1956

if you like DCWV, have you been to their blog lately? they have video demos of all the new stacks that are released. some realllllly cool new stuff.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to Lamoo12

I LOOOOVE DCWV so very much and my favorite is the Latte stack...followed by the Cafe Mediterranean stack.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Penny Lane

Hmmmm I really love the Basic Grey lines the best. I don't have a particular favorite though.

Right now I'm in love with the BoBunny Midnight Frost Collection but it's seasonal use only.

My Minds Eye is another good 'themed' line.

Edited by Just G on 12-21-10 01:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Just G

I too love DCWV but I am also in love with My Minds Eye - they have several paper packs. I guess it really depends on what style you scrap - is it vintage - if so maybe a Graphic 45 paper pad. Or is it more general - then some DCWV. Or you looking for a special them - maybe a K&Co. Paper pack. There are so many to choose from!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SmartyPants

I love pretty much everything basic grey.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to SmartyPants

Basic Grey Indian Summer!!!
K and Company Fall collection by Tim Coffey!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 12-21-10 01:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

janet1110
Veteran
janet1110
In response to debby_westbrook

I love all Basic Grey, but I'm totoally obsessed with Lime Rickey. I wish I had an endless supply of every paper in that line!

Resident
In response to janet1110

90% of my paper is DCWV! I love them! DCWV Glitter Stack (the patterned paper one, not the plain glitter stack). I use it the most.

Second most is the Green Tea stack (exclusive to Michael's.). I bought it on Black Friday and I've already used 1/3 of it!!

Least favorite is probably the Photo Real 3 stack or whatever it's called. Don't get me wrong, the pp is BEAUTIFUL. I just wouldn't know how to use it. (I don't own this stack BTW). I love to look at it when I'm in the store though!

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to yellow5

i have several dcwv, k & company, and MME

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-21-10 04:04 PM
In response to Prettylolo

I don't usually buy stacks, but I am usually drawn to Basic Grey ones. I do NOT like DCWV because they have a white core, drives me bonkers.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Prettylolo

favorite companies are Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, and My Minds Eye

As for collections, current faves are ...

Basic Grey: Bittersweet, Oliver, Marjolaine
MME: Breaking Free and Union Square
Fancy Pants: So Happy Together
Bo Bunny: Peacock Lane, Midnight Frost

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to madmatter

All my stacks are DCWV! I love getting the 180 pages for $10 and sometimes less if I find one on clearance!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CSMmom

I know they're popular and a you can get them for a very good price, but I'm not a huge DCWV fan

Belldandy
Pro
Belldandy
In response to madmatter

my favorite is an old one called "Far East"… i still havent used it yet because i love the paper so much! X-D LOL

flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4
In response to yellowstar

I was into Fancy Pants and now I'm loving Echo Park!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to stick

• kuzatab Said:
I don't usually buy stacks, but I am usually drawn to Basic Grey ones. I do NOT like DCWV because they have a white core, drives me bonkers.

Basic Grey has a white core.

I buy less DCWV than I used to. I love October Afternoon, Echo Park, and Cosmo Cricket!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 12-21-10 06:14 PM
In response to runzalot81

• runzalot81 Said:
  • kuzatab Said:

Basic Grey has a white core.

You are so correct! I love their distressed papers though.

Thinking back, the DCWV papers I've used have all been plain CS, I havent been interested enough in the PP to buy a whole stack. For plain cardstock I absolutely prefer Bazzill.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to yellow5

• yellow5 Said:
90% of my paper is DCWV! I love them! DCWV Glitter Stack (the patterned paper one, not the plain glitter stack). I use it the most.

Second most is the Green Tea stack (exclusive to Michael's.). I bought it on Black Friday and I've already used 1/3 of it!!

Least favorite is probably the Photo Real 3 stack or whatever it's called. Don't get me wrong, the pp is BEAUTIFUL. I just wouldn't know how to use it. (I don't own this stack BTW). I love to look at it when I'm in the store though!

OMG I MUST have that Green Tea stack...that is GORGEOUS!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics