Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What is your favorite paper stack?        (Topic#1549227)
yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar
In response to Penny Lane

Thanks for your replies... I keep buying DCWV because it's convenient and usually less expensive but there are a lot of pretty paper out there...I also agree that pretty does not equal easy to use.
I have so many untouched stacks i just don't know how to use.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to yellowstar

DCWV by far! Especially the Natural stack and the Linen Closet one. The colors are awesome and easy to match. I also love Basic Grey and Graphic 45.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

• yellowstar Said:
Thanks for your replies... I keep buying DCWV because it's convenient and usually less expensive but there are a lot of pretty paper out there...I also agree that pretty does not equal easy to use.

All of mine are older. Money has been very tight for a few yrs. The last one I bought & love is grade school. The one I used most is an older real pic one. It had grass, asphalt, wood, wooden door etc. I have used much of it. I still use it today.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

• yellowstar Said:

The first stack I got was a DCWV from my MIL and i just can't use that much paper and wasn't sure how to coordinate PP and the contrasting/complimentary colors.

Just buy as you need it.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to Just G

I just fell in love with DCWV Mariposa stack. Took me forever to find it, finally got it on J's online. Sooo pretty. Haven't bought another stack since then, and that was a while back...hmmm.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Just G

I only buy what I need.
I used to buy the stacks all the time but they just sat there unused. I only would use one of the pages. I ended up giving most of the papers away.
That or I use them as wrapping paper. Most of our gifts end up being movies or video games, and a 12 x 12 page covers a case perfectly.

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to fknapoleon

I love DCVW and not because it is less expensive. I also like My Mind's Eye. I am also starting to love Cosmo Criket.

Spooky29
Tenant
Spooky29
In response to HisGEM

I have a ton of DCWV, favorites of late are the EcoStack and Far East....I am also becoming a big fan of Graphic 45 too...and much much more! I can't seem to use the paper fast enough because the companies keep coming out with more that I "need".

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Spooky29

I love the new Noel line by Bo Bunny and
Basic Grey's new Curio line.
I find when I buy the DCWV tablets or any packaged line that I don't love every paper and so end up using my faves and giving the rest away. So I prefer to buy the pps in pieces..I mix and match different lines.
I'm probably no help.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to dollscrap

I've read people say on numerous threads that they don't know what to do with the DCWV Photo Stacks--I say, if you have it already, challenge yourself to use it in different ways; it doesn't have to be used as the entire piece of paper....Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just sayin'.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Penny Lane

i just got DCWV stack 7 that I really like I also pick up the Ultimate premium stack it has 10 mini stacks in it. Spring, Summer, fall, winter, christmas, Textures,Denim, black and white and natural. Stack 7 has 180 sheets and the ultjmate has 120 so i add 300 sheets of paper for 24.98. got bother at J's

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar

I posted this a while back, but SOOOO many new paper pads have come out since. I am looking for suggestions for paper packs. To be honest I am more of a paper collector now than anything. My collection has grown but I noticed the paper I buy keeps looking the same...
What is your latest paper pad obssession?

Expert

It's just plain cardstock..but I have to keep on hand the neutrals stack. Love the colors and use them to coordinate with patterned paper.

gluemore girl
Veteran
gluemore girl
In response to deedee49

I was going to suggest the neutrals or the linen also so then you can use some single "designer" sheets in smaller amounts and it'll be easy to match up.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to gluemore girl

Basic Grey Manilla and white..such great paper for the base of my projects!!!!! LOVE them!!!

flintridgescrapper
Idol
flintridgescrapper
In response to binkiemonstermom

I just picked up the DCWV Lemon Flower Stack, and I love it. The colors are so different than anything else I have. I have no clue if it's old or new since I can't find it here in the store. I picked it up at J's.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics