Page 3 of 220 
Username Post: Come & Follow Blogspots!!!        (Topic#1549247)
Colombean
Guru
Colombean
In response to crythomas

oh this is cool! the only problem is going to be how many more blogs will I be addicted to?!
(mine is buttermehappy.blogspot.com)

whiteracoon
Expert
whiteracoon
In response to Martica

I love visiting blogs and I love visitors =)
Mine is http://blog.whiteracoon.ru - based on blogspot.com

And now I'm planning to visit some of those above mentioned =) following good artists on blogspot is easier for me. SB.com doesn't load very fast at my computer and I often fail to catch up with latest updates here =(

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to whiteracoon

Great thread! Can't wait to check them all out. Thanks. Here's mine; http://letsscrapwithlisa.blogspot.com/

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to olleharr

I am glad you all like this thread.....
Wow ladies I am so enjoying visiting all these beautiful blogs. And I love seeing all the original names that are used for your blogs....so cool....Please don't forget to visit my blog and follow it I would appreciate it////

Edited by Martica on 12-27-10 02:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to crythomas

In my siggie.

Now I'm off to check out the other blogs linked here...I think I'm already a follower on some of them!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to siameseplease

Love your cats Gina.....

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Martica

Thanks! They're my spoiled babies.

I just checked out everyone's blog, but it's a work night and just adding myself as a follower (if the blog had a follower button) took forever. I didn't leave comments with everyone or I wouldn't get any sleep! Now that I am following, though, I can leave love here and there in the future.

I was still able to follow a few blogs that didn't have the follower button, by adding them on my dashboard (pasting the web address in to the follow list), but Blogger was giving me fits and I couldn't do that for all of them, for some reason. I think blogger got mad at me...I was playing with the design, then adding myself to the follow list on tons of blogs, then playing with design some more...I think I tired poor old blogger out. LOL

Resident
In response to crythomas

mine s in my signature. I blog about all sorts of things I enjoy: fashion, scrapbooking, crafts, interior design, family ect.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to roses5682

I've had fun visiting all of you...some of you I already follow. My blog link is in siggy.

olliebelle20
Expert
olliebelle20
In response to crythomas

Mine is in my signature. I will check out the other blogs listed too.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to roses5682

• roses5682 Said:
mine s in my signature. I blog about all sorts of things I enjoy: fashion, scrapbooking, crafts, interior design, family ect.

Hi there I was watching your Blog loved your snow pix I just wish you had the Follow button I could not find it.....if you do please show meI would love to follow your blog....

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 12-28-10 11:58 AM
In response to Martica

Mine is in my siggy also!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to Hev

Following all up until this post. Great reads ladies!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to crythomas

Ladies I opened a new swap and everyone is invited, it will be opened for sign ups until jan 1 which is three days from now if you are interested let me know/....

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15493...

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven
In response to Martica

Mine is in my signature too, but because I just deleted a few posts it looks like I haven't updated it since August!! I'm going to be working on it more, but it's about all things artsy.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to klsteven

Hi Katherine I guess I am your first follower Yay!!!!! Great Blog Mine is below if you would like to follow it too.....

klsteven
Veteran
klsteven
In response to Martica

Oh no... I have a follower! LOL

Now I feel all this pressure to write something... Oh well, I did say it was a goal of mine.

Thanks for being the first

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to klsteven

Take your time Ill visit every so often....

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Martica

Just dropped by to check out those who shared their blog sites after I posted mine.

And thank those of you who chose to follow me as well. I'm touched.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Martica

• Martica Said:
  • roses5682 Said:

Hi there I was watching your Blog loved your snow pix I just wish you had the Follow button I could not find it.....if you do please show meI would love to follow your blog....

I figured this out the other night. I was so proud of myself! Here's the steps to follow a blog that doesn't have a follow button to click:
copy the web address of the blog
go to your dashboard for your own blog
you'll see the info for the blogs you follow. There's an "add" button. Click it.
in the window that pops up, paste the web address of the blog you want to follow.
Click follow publicly or anonymously (your choice) and click ok.

Tada! You are now following that blog. It's easy peasy...not nearly as long to do as it sounds.

Page 3 of 220 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics