Page 5 of 220 
Username Post: Come & Follow Blogspots!!!        (Topic#1549247)
MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Martica

Had a quiet moment and came back to see more blogs.

svgandmtcfiles
Tenant
svgandmtcfiles
In response to MommaSaid

Wow... there are some really great, inspirational crafters here! I'm loving all the blogs!

cat_woman
Expert
cat_woman
In response to svgandmtcfiles

I've been blogging off and on for about 3 years, but have really been more active on my blog in the last 6 months (at least 1 post a week). I do a little scrapbooking once in a while, but most of my crafting these days is card making & digital stamps since I'm on two DT for digi stamp companies. I do product reviews once in a while and usually give detailed instructions on the projects I post on my blog. So, if any one is interested, the link is my signature.

I've visited quite a few blog from the postings on this thread. There's a lot of talented people out there.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to cat_woman

wow so many wonderful blogs i love it

mine is in my siggy i just started posting so give me time to upload and be more on it. thats one of my goals for 2011 YAY

will check out all yours out as well

happy scrapping

TheHappyCat
Tenant
TheHappyCat
In response to Briannasmom

So apparently, I'm a moron. I was trying to get to my blog today and I realized that I didn't have an "r" in "scrapbooking". I've had this blog for months, how could I not have noticed this? The weird thing is that I've been linking and posting the URL without the "r" and I didn't even realize I had left it out. Weird, weird, weird.

Ah well, the URL is now http://starrynightsscrapb ooking.blogspot.com

I also added a new design. It's pink now!

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to TheHappyCat

My blog is http://scrappiepammie.blogspot.com
However, I haven't been adding to it that much but, plan on starting back. Hope you will take a look.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to scrappiepammie

Great blogs ladies!!

Resident
In response to kirasmommy

Hi everyone,

I recently realized that my new blog design on blogger has taken away my blogger header that allows people to follow me. Does anyone here know how to to fix that? I am new to blogging and have no clue on how to resolve this matter.

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to Martica

Mine is in my signature

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Jennifer Priest

Same here.

JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss
In response to KellyCali

So many blogs...so little time! I can't wait to start checking some of them out.
Jen

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to JenKoss

Me too!!!!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy
In response to Martica

Me three!! LOL

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to kirasmommy

Hehehe!!!

Resident
In response to Martica

can anyone help me?

Hi everyone,

I recently realized that my new blog design on blogger has taken away my blogger header that allows people to follow me. Does anyone here know how to to fix that? I am new to blogging and have no clue on how to resolve this matter.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to roses5682

Sorry I have no Idea.......Go to forum and post a thread about it and I am certain someone will know....

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to crythomas

Hurry ladies and make sure you follow my blog. If you want to be included in raffle. I will be raffling a mini album kit late afternoon tomorrow.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to Martica

Don't update my blog near often enough but the site is www.scrappingtheguys.blogspot.com. You can also check out the site where I am on the DT at www.ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com.

Amarilys
Diva
Amarilys
In response to Martica

mine is in my siggy

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Amarilys

Hi ladies I would like to apologies for not posting a winner in my blog today but I went out all day and got home at 8pm and I was to exhausted, so I promise that tomorrow I will announce winner....

Page 5 of 220 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics