Username Post: Forever in Time Products        (Topic#1549279)
Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

Hey! Can anyone suggest a good place online to buy Forever in time products? I've found some really great blings from one site, but when I tried to go to the other places that sell the products...I was unable to locate any. They don't sell them here on sb.com. I think it's a canadian based company.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Shelly_Anne00

never heard of it. Have you done an online search? good luck.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Just G

Try a website called Scrapbuck. You might also try going to dollar stores if you have any, since I believe Forever In Time, is, like Miss Elizabeth's, largely a dollar store/discount store brand.

As a side note, one time I found some gorgeous Forever In Time alphabets on Scrapbuck, and later saw the same alphabet in "nicer" packaging being sold as Hobby Lobby's store brand.

luebbi 
New Kid On the Block

Hi Shelly, I have just found great card stock from Forever in Time at 3dcardmaking.com

kimboydyoung
Resident
kimboydyoung

I have never bought those products online but our local Buck or Two store carries them. They have some absolutely wonderful papers ... and the prices are awesome.

HowardKer
New Kid On the Block
HowardKer
In response to kimboydyoung

Some people thought Online purchasing is not the profitable stuff.But it is the best way to save money as well as time.It's important significance is that we obtain various ambulatory in a frantic manner.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics