Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: what did everyone get?        (Topic#1549385)
ang_geo
Resident
ang_geo

Just wondering what everyone got today? I got 4 packs of stickles a stamp scrubber and gift cards totaling $125 to A's and M's. just curious what everyone else got

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to ang_geo

Nuttin scrap related.....well thats not really true my kids made me cards at school and I have to say they are fantastic for a 5 & 6 year old!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ang_geo

I got a lappie, a snuggie, a cricut cart, a watch, candy, and some other great things WOOT WOOT!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to CommaHolly

A couple books, some violin trinkets from my grandma, and I will be getting a camcorder soon (I asked for it, but we'll go and pick it out together soon).

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

A Coach wallet, from my DD
A $60 gift card for my LSS from my DS
I guess I could say my Cricut Imagine from my DH, as it was you get the fishing reels and rods you want , and I'm getting the Imagine. And believe me this guys reels and rods cost more than my Imagine. Plus some new carts.

At work, since I have kids, I got gift cards, and money. A ton of candy, cookies, and other stuff. But with most of the gift cards, they are to a local stores, like Target and Trader Joes. Then I can get my grocery for the week, and my grocery money is fee for scrappin stuff. It's like exchanging them for something you want. I got a gift card to a book store, and I looked and they have Timmy's Holz book, so I am going to order it. I would have never bought it, because of the cost.

Have a great day....hope those who are sick, get well. Those who are in the cold get warm. It's going to rain in sunny CA this afternoon. Oh well we need it. We are do dry, but in some places it's getting this large amount of rain, and they are having mudslides.

Happy Christmas to all

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Ms Jackie

I got a beautiful necklace from dh (totally stunned). My son made me a wire sculpture of a tennis player. And I got a cool messenger bag.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to ncyankee

Knowing I am now into beads my dear husband went to a bead store (that I didn't now exist) and bought 15 silver charms. I love that he spent over an hour hand picking each one. He also went to Michaels and bought paper, stickers and glue. He bought me other things that cost much more but these two gifts mean the world to me. Wishing all a wonderful day!!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to ncyankee

100. in gift cards to M's

50. itunes gift card

two little robots - one cockroach and a bigger spider (nerd, nerd, love robots!)

charging station of wii remotes

a nice light weight fleece sweater

And... a canon VIXIA M31 hd video camera to haul around with my still camera. This way I don't need to lug the big camera when I just need to shoot some quick videos.

I raked. SE pulled it off despite his procrastination.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

two little robots - one cockroach and a bigger spider (nerd, nerd, love robots!)

And... a canon VIXIA M31 hd video camera to haul around with my still camera. This way I don't need to lug the big camera when I just need to shoot some quick videos.

That's the video camera I'm getting too.

Kozy Scraps
Pro
Kozy Scraps
In response to scraprabbit

2 packages of buttons for scrapping fall and christmas themed. .partly done mini album that dd made. TH masks and a watch.

flagirlof4
Guru
flagirlof4
In response to ang_geo

I got a Garmin 305 for running and $100.00 bill

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to fatwhippet

• fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

Maybe he's just the kind that works better under pressure, and you should smile pretty and let him work his magic from now on???

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty

The only Scrap related thing I got was from my MIL (a very nice surprise!) a set of clear stamps & embossing powder, hoping to get some time today to try them out!

I did get a gift card for a department store (that doesn't sell anything craft related), hoping hubby will take that and I will order something Scrappy online... thinking about the pink atg gun but not sure yet.

PK

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D

This list also includes my christmas and Brithday gift sinces they are the same day

a new ring from my mom to replaces my engament ring for dh.(we could not afford a new one and my old one is all messed up new one still is a CZ)
new gloves
make up kit
a black sweat shirt
a craft knive set
royal blue shirt
pjs
quillig strips
50 gift carf to j's
bracelt

Edited by Adarasmommy on 12-25-10 11:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Dedria Design
Resident
Dedria Design
In response to ang_geo

Two pounds of beautiful assorted handmade scrapbook papers. And a "pizza" box full of Tim Holtz goodies!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 12-25-10 12:31 PM
In response to Dedria Design

A cricut Expression LOOOOVE IT it is super easy to use!!!! 2 cartridges (mini monsters "SUPER CUTE" and Elmo's Party ) and another perfume for my collection ;)......

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to Dedria Design

I got a Jukebox for my cricut and a Cuttlebug.

I got a bunch of embossing folders. I got a spatula for my cricut. I got 2 packs of DCWV paper cardstock. I got 3 Tote-ally cool bags. (2 are for keeping in Florida)

I had also won 6 Carts on Ebay.

I also got 2 Hallmark Ornaments, 2 purses, a PacMan Video game, a fancy notepad and the Wii Party game for our Wii.

My Mom also got me several blouses. I am so spoiled.

I got my Hubby a Keurig (?Spelling) coffee machine that I can use for my hot apple cider.

We are truely blessed.

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

That's the video camera I'm getting too.

Very nice - have not loaded anything yet - maybe tonight but did give it a good workout!

fatwhippet
Pro
fatwhippet

• CommaHolly Said:
  • fatwhippet Said:

50. itunes gift card

Maybe he's just the kind that works better under pressure, and you should smile pretty and let him work his magic from now on???

You are so correct. Congrats of your new lappy.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Stephanie D

• Adarasmommy Said:
This list also includes my christmas and Brithday gift sinces they are the same day

a new ring from my mom to replaces my engament ring for dh.(we could not afford a new one and my old one is all messed up new one still is a CZ)
new gloves
make up kit
a black sweat shirt
a craft knive set
royal blue shirt
pjs
quillig strips
50 gift carf to j's
bracelt

Happy birthday!!!

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options