Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone get scrapbook supplies for Xmas?        (Topic#1549569)
scrapbookingal
Resident
scrapbookingal

Did any of you get scrappy supplies for Xmas? I got my first album and a starter kit. I'll post a pic later.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to scrapbookingal

I got a cricut cart from DS,,,Zoo Days,,,,,,and I got a lappie, not really scrappy,,,,,,but it allows me to be on here a lot more!!!!!!

Brandilynn
Expert
Brandilynn
In response to CommaHolly

no my family doesnt "get it" I know not to expect scrappy goodness

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Brandilynn

only from other scrappers that I exchange gifts or do yankee swaps with. My bf/family would be willing to, but they'd really have no idea where to start as far as actually picking out stuff, making sure I don't have it, that' it's my style, etc. my bff did get me a michael's gift card!

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to Tina scraps

I got the Slice and some things to go with that! I also got some Ranger Perfect Pearls and the pink ATG. And some gift cards to get more!! (I gave lists to family and friends so they would have some scrappy ideas.)

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 12-28-10 06:18 PM
In response to caraboo

I got 2 of the DCWV christmas stacks I also got 5 carts for my cricut and some cash, which I bought 9 carts today. YAY!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to rubyc

3 cricut carts - used one already! - and a K&Co album.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to scrapsweet

Got the Gypsy!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

My DH got me a cricut expression! I also got a zebra print tote full of scrappy goodies, paper packs, new carts all sorts of fun stuff!!!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to MrsAnnieS

A Bind-it-All

Samothrace
Guru
Samothrace
In response to MrsAnnieS

Got some gift certificates to a LSS. Spent it yesterday and got myself a bunch of paper, stickles, embellies, eek and MORE flowers. I tried not to, but couldn't help myself. A punch I had been wanting. Lots of little things. I thought of getting a new cart they had, but decided not to.

My big score is my sewing machine that has 50 different stitch options that I'm really excited to use some more! I did one LO with it already.

fishdc
fishdc 
Veteran
fishdc
In response to Samothrace

I got the pink atg gun, so excited to try it. Got some embellishments and a scrapbooking journal. Got a scrapbooking backpack that holds scrapbooking supplies!! I really love that. Can put together stuff to make a few pages and take it when my family goes skiing and I am sitting in the lodge. Happy New Year!!

happyscrapper2
Expert
happyscrapper2
In response to fishdc

My Fiance bought me a Canon Rebel which I LOVE (he says i look like a tourist since I take it EVERYWHERE!!!) and my dad bought me some scrapbooking stuff....it was nice of him to do so, even though he doesnt understand it all.

bj9268 
Resident
In response to fishdc

I got a Gypsy and a $50 gc.

KayMCee
Expert
KayMCee
In response to bj9268

I received Copics & 2 of the Cubbies and also gift cards and plain watercolor cards/envies. Holding on the gc tight until I can find good Valentine's Day stuff!

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to KayMCee

I got all of the following... except the 1 3/8" punch (which is still on its way) and 3 more distress inks that have as yet to be named. I also received a 8.5 x 11 cs paper pad with some really neat colors in it from a secret santa at work. So, it was a better than average year for scrapping stuff.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to KatieJo

My critique group Secret Santa got me alost everything on my wishlist. my last 2 Los are done with it. the midnight Frost papers and embellis and the january frost papers. Stickles too!

then i went to archivers and bought for myself
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Just G on 12-28-10 09:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to scrapbookingal

An embarassment of riches, as they say...everything on my list, and DH even got me some extra Tim Holtz goodies, Mom got me GC for HERE! Whee! Gotta' love that DH was paying attention that I said "Tim Holtz said this, and Tim Holtz did that, and Tim Holtz is so cool," and on and on about Tim Holtz!

kelsey kay 2012
Veteran
kelsey kay 2012
In response to GemGirl

i got an atg gun and a printing press cart and new markers and a subscription a scrap mag... now which one do i pick??

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kelsey kay 2012

I got the Pink ATG and I love it already - don't know why I waited so long after hearing everyone rave about it. It really is simple to use.

I also got "graphically speaking" cart.

I have $100 in Christmas money to spend but I just don't know on what yet...paper is calling my name but I have so much already. Have to make the $100 stretch as far as possible because I'm putting myself on a restricted scrap budget.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics