Username Post: Sew Easy vs In Stitch'z        (Topic#1549833)
Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I'm sure someone out there has tired both of these! I have the In Stitch'z and was intrigued by the Sew Easy. How do you like it? How does it compare to the In Stitchz? Is it another tool I 'need'

purpledurple
Idol
purpledurple
In response to Rosita

I have bought the Sew Easy and several of the piercers but haven't tried them yet...hoping to try them this weekend. I'll have to get back with ya!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to purpledurple

I want them but I want to hear what others think first.

YesterdaysEcho
Idol
YesterdaysEcho
In response to PhotobearSam

I got the Sew Easy for Christmas. I've played with it a little but haven't used it on a page yet. But I like it so far! I use my machine for basic stitches, but this will be so nice when I want to make shapes with my stitches. Haven't tried the other though.

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to YesterdaysEcho

the bazzill one is a stencil where you have to pierce the holes yourself ( i got one in a kit on time). while the sew easy does the holes for you, you just run it along the paper and viola holes for you to stich in.

milesm
milesm 
Tenant
milesm
In response to outsidechic

Sounds like the Sew Easy is the way to go. I want to see them up close before I buy though.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to outsidechic

• outsidechic Said:
the bazzill one is a stencil where you have to pierce the holes yourself ( i got one in a kit on time). while the sew easy does the holes for you, you just run it along the paper and viola holes for you to stich in.

I know the concept, but wonder if the holes are too large or too small, or if it's hard to keep it straight or if it's hard to go around a circle, etc.

With the Bazill, you can control the size of the holes, the holes are exactly where you put them, so it's easy to go straight, and if you have a repetitive stitch, it's easy to go around a circle.

Scappinlady
Tenant
Scappinlady
In response to Rosita

I have the Sew Easy and love it! Be sure to get the pad that goes with it,

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Scappinlady

I just use a templete and a needle to do what ever i need to do a lot more freedom

mc_hudd
Veteran
mc_hudd
In response to Stephanie D

I have both but have only played around a little w/ the Sew Easy. So far I like it, but I will keep my In Stitch'z stuff around too, simply b/c of the shapes, letters, etc. I don't think the SE will be as easy to make those with.

The SE is pretty cheap, so I don't think you'd be out much if you bought it, maybe you should give it a try & see what you think.

Good luck!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to mc_hudd

I have the In Stitches, but am intrigued by the sew easy ... both are time consuming because of the hand sewing, but I could see a reason to have both for different purposes, especially if, like me, you don't have a sewing machine.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics