Username Post: Buy anything that you LOVE within the last week?        (Topic#1549851)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

I just discovered Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pens.

I absolutely loveeee them and of couse I needed to get every color! (they only have 12 colors-boo hoo)

I've used them to give some sparkly to my stamped images...I'm liking them sooo much better than Stickles.

Just wanted to share and see what you guys have purchased and love =)

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to DittoBabyGirl

My Mind's Eye Laudry Line paper pack. I don't buy many paper packs but this one has some beautiful patters that I am positive I will use.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

I just received my order from sb.com....and I LOVE my new border punch...and the bling....and the Graphic 45 Santa papers...and Prima fairy floral papers....can't wait to use them all...think I'll go scrap!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Scrapkaty

I love the Stardust pens too! I use them all the time.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Here Kitty

Um...3 different Echo Park paper packs

Little Boy
Wintertime
Everybody loves Christmas

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 01-01-11 10:51 AM
In response to angie girl

Cricut Cartdriges!!!... I got a cricut "E" as Christmas present and I already bought a gyspsy and I've been buying cartridges like CRAZY (so far I have 15 carts in just a week owning the "E" ) .... funny thing: I always said I would never ever own a cricut...never say never uh.... I love my cricut and the carts are just too cute..Now I'm trying to fall in love with my gypsy....

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to naf

I found this just yesterday for a really good price, and I think I'm going to use it to put in a few photos for a friend's baby album. Sounds strange I know... but you'd have to know the friend. It is perfect!

But having just read this threa, I think I am liking that Wintertime Echo Park pack.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by KatieJo on 01-01-11 11:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to KatieJo

I am also addicted to the stardust pens. Love them! I have every color and use them frequently.

I spent yesterday and today assembling my new desk for my scrap space and some Jetmax cubes. My mom helped out and we knocked it out really quickly. So, now all that's left is unpacking my supplies and reorganizing them. I am refusing to let myself buy anything new (except organizational things to get this room in order). Once the room is done, I might just "find" new things in this room that I haven't seen in years. LOL

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to siameseplease

I just got Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge. Adorable and will be used a lot!!! I'm hoping to get the gypsy for my Birthday!!!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to debby_westbrook

A new camera....Canon SX30 IS...LOVE< LOVE< LOVE it so far, the images are crisp, zoom is AMAZING 35x...OMG, I can't wait for track and spring soccer season to start!

TheHappyCat
Tenant
TheHappyCat
In response to ScrappyMama6

Just got a new MS chain flower punch today from M's. I love it already!

Will check out the stardust pens. They sound cool!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to TheHappyCat

I love Sakura pens!

This week I've been getting a lot of use out of the Creative Imaginations and Little Yellow Bicycle stuff that was in the sb.com order I received on Tuesday. I really love using the journal tablets from Little Yellow Bicycle, now I have four of them!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to aquabunny

wrong topic sorry

Edited by CorrieW on 01-01-11 06:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to CorrieW

I finally got an ATG and haven't used it for a project yet but did a few trial runs on scrap paper and LOVE it!!

Linda Haulsee
Veteran
Linda Haulsee
In response to CSMmom

I just got the ATG today with 50%off coupon at M's. I actually figured out how to load it and I love it already. Can't wait to scrap and make cards!

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Linda Haulsee

I love the stardust pens as well. I ordered the ATG gun on Christmas and it is in transit. Can't wait to get it and try it out. I also ordered some carts from papercrafting pro and I am waiting for them to arrive to. I know I will love the carts since I have been playing around with the images on my gypsy since I placed my order. When they get here all I have to do is link them up and then start cutting...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to naf

• naf Said:
Cricut Cartdriges!!!... I got a cricut "E" as Christmas present and I already bought a gyspsy and I've been buying cartridges like CRAZY (so far I have 15 carts in just a week owning the "E" ) .... funny thing: I always said I would never ever own a cricut...never say never uh.... I love my cricut and the carts are just too cute..Now I'm trying to fall in love with my gypsy....

Wow! 15 in a week? Thats got to be a record! lol Good for you...enjoy your Cricut. Carts are addicting. I hope you're not paying full price for them-NEVER pay full price! You may also want to check out SCAL...I have not purchased a font cart since. More $$$ for image carts =)

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach

Two things I LOVE that I bought Friday/Saturday:

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 01-02-11 09:23 AM
In response to CMLeach

I got some distress inks and glimmer mist for Christmas. I am IN LOVE and will be ordering more this week!

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 01-02-11 08:16 PM

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
  • naf Said:

Wow! 15 in a week? Thats got to be a record! lol Good for you...enjoy your Cricut. Carts are addicting. I hope you're not paying full price for them-NEVER pay full price! You may also want to check out SCAL...I have not purchased a font cart since. More $$$ for image carts =)

No, I'm not paying full price for the carts.. I won some of the carts on ebay, I've paid $15 or less for each cart plus free shipping... oh and I paid $9 for two of them (trim the tree and winter lace)... I think I have enough for a very long time...or maybe no

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I have all of the Jelly Roll pens. LOVE them all.
My favs that I just ordered the Blue Hills magnetic rose corner punch that I saw last week & love. It cuts corners, borders & cuts squares & rectangles & ovals & rounds with the edge designed. I ordered 6 packs of Dazzle gold rose stickers. I love these new ones. I ordered 12 bottles of Stickles which is my fav too. I ordered all that with free shipping over 50. Everything I bought was on sale. My son gave me a 50 GC for Xmas but I thought it was for Wallys but I was wrong. I am so excited to get all of this stuff that I need to redo my layouts that are sitting on my table in process.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics