Username Post: Whatever happened to the Kokuyo Adhesive Runner        (Topic#1550055)
dirrtydiesel
Guru
dirrtydiesel

I loved my little Kokuyo Dot N Roller Adhesive but can't get the refills from sb.com anymore? I haven't used it for ages because I ran out of the refills.

What is the best substitute for this adhesive roller?

The Herma Dotto Dots?

Mono Adhesive??

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to dirrtydiesel

I recommend an ATG

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to DivaDana

I was a huge fan of the Kokuyo as well. I used the Tombo Mono Dots for a while and feel it is an acceptable substitute. But in the end, I caved and went with the ATG. I still carry the Tombo to crops and such, but the ATG is now my go to.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Nancy Keslin

I used to love my Herma dotto dots years ago. Something changed, and I got so frustrated with it, I threw mine away.

I was in limbo for a while, and used Tombo. It was okay, but it seemed I was constantly running out.

I also caved and got the ATG. Besides being so large, I like it, and the roll lasts a LONG time!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Bxr-Linda

There was an announcement a while back that when Kokuyo stopped distributing in the US, Scotch bought the rights to distribute it, so it's available under Scotch name now.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
There was an announcement a while back that when Kokuyo stopped distributing in the US, Scotch bought the rights to distribute it, so it's available under Scotch name now.

I remember that now. I think I actually bought one of the Scotch adhesives.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

Here's the info about it:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15294...

chulisnaquis
Resident
chulisnaquis
In response to Bxr-Linda

I was able to get mine today! My LSS has been able to get them from Japan... I heard so many good things about Kokuyo this is my first Kokuyo.. so let see if I fell in love with the adhesive as well! :o)

DeborahM-Mom of Two
Idol
DeborahM-Mom of Two
In response to chulisnaquis

Michaels carries them.(the scotch brand)

Edited by DeborahM-Mom of Two on 09-22-11 07:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics