Welcome to the third Annual (twice hosted by me)28 day Scraproom Makeover Challenge!!!!!
My name is Grace and I am inspired by an old scraproom challenge I participated in two years (the 28 day challenge) to organize, decorate and clean up those scrap areas. It seems there are quite a few of you who have participated in the past interested in cleaning up those scraprooms once again.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE "BEFORE" AND "AFTER" PHOTOS!!!
BEFORE: Scraproom 2 AFTER: My cleaned off table! yeah! Redo
Room, not sure of the size
Piles...everywhere! Desk, floor etc and not enough space to put things that I want within reach
By MrsAnnieS AFTER: By MrsAnnieS
Scrap Space: unfinished basement
Biggest Problem area: photos/layout ideas
Her Scraproom Makeover Photos: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
Before: By Bakscrap After By Bakscrap
Zippadedoodas - Crystal
Closet and a bit of basement
trouble: kids artwork and school misc photos
BEFORE: By Zippadedoodas AFTER: By Zippadedoodas
Scrap Space: Dining Room/Scrap Room combo
Rework paper storage to 1 book shelf and make space for more albums in the other book shelf. Use the extra drawer in my lateral file to store the stuff coming off the shelves.
I'm going to use the same album I used last time if that's OK... Scrap Space
BEFORE: By MelissaW AFTER: By MelissaW
_________________________ _________________________ _________________________ _________________________
We will begin Feb. 1st 2011 it will end when you have a more beautiful and functional space. It is just for fun and to make scrapping easier.
Who would like to join me in this project? The lvl of commitment depends on how much scrap stuff you have. Here is what I will put forth to help you along the way.
1) One weekly organizational Topic
2) One weekly creative project (mostly decor or alteration and others)It might be mixed in with the organizational ones.
3) Mini Challenges - Three Weekday and one Weekend Challenge
4) Fun and inspiration with everything from room colors and decor to organization and storage options ON A BUDGET!!!
5) Encouragement to finally get things organized to make it easier to scrap!
To sign up you will need to do/answer the fallowing:
1) Name/user name
2) Type of scraping area (closet, corner, room etc.)
3) Your biggest problem area that is hard to keep organized.
4) The link to your new album to keep your pics in or post in the one from last year... if you are returning, your choice. Please create a new album in your gallery to upload all of the before and after pics, ingenious ideas and problem area pic.
So come and join me in cleaning up our areas and making the scraproom a place that will inspire creativity and allow us to crop till we drop.
Are you excited??? I am! Just to keep you excited, there will be a few optional PreChallenge Challenges! Keep an eye out for the Bold red posts.
Here is last year's challenge... http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...
This is my Before and after for last year... just for you to see an example. This was when I was in my old house and just had a corner to dedicate to my scrap area.
My Scrap Corner BEFORE 09' By Hanging By A Moment
The Entire Area - The end is near By Hanging By A Moment
LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Go to the Share section on the left-hand side and click on "Share Anywhere".
3. Click on "IMG code" button.
4. Copy and paste the code and paste it into this forum thread.
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on "Edit Image" tab at the top on the left side of the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, "Allow Public Embedding".