Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What HOT in Paper?        (Topic#1550789)
Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden

Alright ladies I need your help. I am looking to see what you are using that is HOT HOT HOT!!!! But not holiday themed. What are you buying or wishing for right now? Thanks in advance.

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Seamaiden

Midnight Frost from Bo Bunny, it's winter but not specifically holiday, but i've seen people use it for non-snow photos as well. Definitely hot and gorgous.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Seamaiden

I have a bunch of Graphic 45 and Prima & Websters Pages in my Wishlist. Disney too but I do not think you mean that... roflmbo

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to boysmom

I just bought Mariposa by DCWV and I want their Formal Affair paper pack too...it is beautiful!

fablady
Queen
fablady
In response to HisGEM

G45 and bo bunny was the 2 top lines I sell in my store.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to fablady

Have the Winter Frost line...using it for my son's first sledding pics. This is for an altered journal project for a friend. So I need something everyone will love. I think people either love 45 or not...not sure what my friend would think.

Seamaiden
Guru
Seamaiden
In response to Seamaiden

I know you are holding out....what r u in love with!!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to Seamaiden

Bo Bunny Midnight Frost is a fav and I am really loving Echo Park's Halloween, Hot Cocoa and boys line.

Edited by jaxxan on 01-12-11 06:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to jaxxan

Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology!!! These papers are Awesome!!! Because these papers are so light colored you really need to click on them and enlarge the picture! They really are beautiful!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by debby_westbrook on 01-12-11 06:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to jaxxan

I just got the DCWV 4 Seasons pad.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to DaisyButton

The Echo Park paper lines are so cute.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to 950nancy

I love Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, and Basic Grey. When I'm in the mood for brighter papers, I usually lean towards American Crafts or Sassafras Lass.

scrappingmommyof2girls
Idol
scrappingmommyof2girls
In response to Seamaiden

I just got some new October Afternoon...both the Fly A Kite and Thrift Shop collections. LOVE them!!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to scrappingmommyof2girls

OOOPs I just saw not holiday themed.

As someone said basic grey. I loved the prima fairy flora collection, its hard to see on line but the papers have pearlised look to them, wonderful color depth.

naf
naf 
Idol
naf
  • naf on 01-12-11 08:29 PM
In response to Seamaiden

Right now my favs are:

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to naf

Basic Grey always gets my vote but I also love Websters. i don't think anyone would dislike Webster.

Claire5of6
Veteran
Claire5of6
In response to Seamaiden

• Seamaiden Said:
This is for an altered journal project for a friend. So I need something everyone will love.

Think of the friends house/wardrobe...what are they attracted to? I love the diversity of answers in this thread which I think is so true...we all like such different things! Since its for someone else, either base it on their taste that you know OR for something "fresh/new" go to the mall/fashion store of your choice and pay attention to the trends....Good luck!!

yellowstar
Resident
yellowstar
In response to Claire5of6

I love everything Basic Grey, and at basic grey dot com they have scarlet letter on sale and I LOVE IT!!!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE DCWV Summer Dream,it's old though...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to yellowstar

I am wanting some of the new G45 papers, som eof the prima fairy flora and anything Websters.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to CommaHolly

I don't think I'll ever outgrow Webster's Pages or Graphic 45. I pretty much love both of those lines & always look forward to their latest & greatest.

As far as what's new or hot right now & without even looking, I'd say pretty much anything by Echo Park!

For me, whatever I like & catches my eye as I walk around the aisles, is what's always going to truly be 'hot' to me. I think it really depends on the person!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics