Username Post: Cropping at Archivers ????        (Topic#1550883)
Tenant

I was just wondering if anyone goes to the Aurora or Westminster Archivers. They are both about the same distance from me. :o)
I'm trying to get back into scrapping and its so hard. :o) I'm reorganizing my albums and am determined to get some things done. :o)

SFabulous
Resident
SFabulous
In response to Imblessedwth6

Hi There,

I (and some of my friends) would be interested in meeting up at the Aurora location. That's closet for me since I'm in Centennial. Are you interested?

When do you go normally?

~ Stac

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to SFabulous

Three of us are planning on meeting up on the 11th of February. We'll be at table 7. If you'd like to come, I'd love to meet everyone.

Tenant
In response to fknapoleon

Hi,
I'm wondering...... what time on Friday will you all be there. :o)

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Imblessedwth6

I'm so sorry!!! I don't check the Colorado forums very often. I usually arrive right around five but of course, Murphy's Law!, my husband had to work late.

I am planning on attending another crop next month. I'd love to plan for once a month. That would be fun!

Since I forget to check the states forum, please feel free to email me or add me as a facebook friend. My email is fknapoleon@gmail.com and my tag name on facebook is fknapoleon.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-18-11 01:05 PM

I occasionally crop at the Aurora Archivers with Kendra and Stacy. I would be down with doing another on in March. Did you have a specific time in mind Kendra?

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to CASBa

Well there is that one on the 20th, but that's on a Sunday. I can't do the second Friday of the month but any other Friday I'm good.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-21-11 10:25 AM

Maybe the 18th?

SFabulous
Resident
SFabulous
In response to CASBa

Hey ladies,

On Sunday, March 20th I'm planning on attending the all day (11a - 6pm) crop at the Aurora Archivers. It's Customer Appreciation Day. It's $20 to signup and you get a gift pack worth $50. Here's the link http://www.archiversonline.com/events/133. I'm at table 8 right now. It has two other ladies at it already but the store said that as of today (2/26) table 7 is all open so if you all wanted to do it they could move me to that table. Let me know.

I don't check the forums very often either so I'll email Kendra and Cassie to see if their interested. Imblessedwth6, are you interested?

Stacy
(stacy.fabian@gmail.com)

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-28-11 07:17 AM
In response to SFabulous

I think I will just go ahead and sign up today for the crop on the 20th. I will try to get at table 8 if there is space still available.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 02-28-11 11:43 AM
In response to CASBa

Alright I signed up for the 20th. I am at table 8.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics