Username Post: Help        (Topic#1551451)
vdenise
New Kid On the Block
vdenise

help....i made my first mini scrapbook, and it is awful...i think i did quality work, but when it comes to coordinating color, pages, and embellishments...i failed...anybody have any suggestions that might help me with my next one?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to vdenise

First of all, I doubt it's "awful",,,we are our own worst critics!! Second of all, your first is not going to be NEARLY as good as your 100th

so, having said that, if matching and coordinating papers and embellies is involved, buy a collection

paper packs that have matching embellishments,,,,soon you will know exactly what goes with what and what you like

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

see? Like this one,,,,,,all the papers and embellishments go together!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

-Robbie-
Mayor
-Robbie-
In response to CommaHolly

Another thing that really makes it easy is the Bo Bunny Albums. They come with the paper already coordinated and cut to size and the shape. It makes mini's VERY easy. Also, each of these is part of a collection that includes embellishments. If you need more ideas, check out the Bo Bunny Blog at bobunny.blogspot.com for some ideas from the design team.

Hope that helps a bit, too!

I also have to agree... we are ALWAYS our own worst critics!! I bet your album is just fine!

clicketmomma
Veteran
clicketmomma
In response to -Robbie-

OH MY GOSH... my first album I ever made made it all with plain ol construction paper. I was soooo proud of it. I cut everything with scissors and no ruler and it was all crooked. But I do like to look at it every now and then and I keep it out with all my other ones. Its neat to see how far I have come.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to clicketmomma

that is so cool, Clicket!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics