Username Post: choosing first album        (Topic#1551539)
lifekeepshappening
Tenant
lifekeepshappening

if I want to use page protectors and I want an 8x8 format, what choices do I have in the way the page protectors are bound into the cover? My daughter's album is post bound, we had a struggle to get the posts open to remove pages of stickers etc that came with the kit. I'd like a cover which I could easily add chipboard dividers etc to. Is there a trick to getting the posts undone or is there another choice? I'm a bit overwhelmed when I look at albums at the craft store or here online. I don't have any friends that scrap so I don't have anyone to take shopping with me

Thanks!
Lulu

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to lifekeepshappening

• lifekeepshappening Said:
if I want to use page protectors and I want an 8x8 format, what choices do I have in the way the page protectors are bound into the cover? My daughter's album is post bound, we had a struggle to get the posts open to remove pages of stickers etc that came with the kit. I'd like a cover which I could easily add chipboard dividers etc to. Is there a trick to getting the posts undone or is there another choice? I'm a bit overwhelmed when I look at albums at the craft store or here online. I don't have any friends that scrap so I don't have anyone to take shopping with me

Thanks!
Lulu

Oh my, get yourself a D ring album,,,,,,SO MUCH EASIER, and more room (so chipboard dividers are possible),,,

the only "bad" part (and it doesn't bother me) is that there is more of a space between facing pages,,,,,it bothers some people, though.
Products Referenced in This Post:

lifekeepshappening
Tenant
lifekeepshappening
In response to CommaHolly

Thanks! I hadn't thought of the pages having a space between them with a ring binder... hmmm... something else to consider before I choose what to buy. Perhaps with a smaller format of 8x8 it's wiser to have the option of a nearly seamless double page spread. With a larger page I could see one topic being on a single page.

I really need to think about this carefully, there's so much to learn!

Thanks for your help!!!!
Lulu

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics