Username Post: Blizzard Buster Crop in Brooklyn, MI (near MI Speedway)        (Topic#1551575)
scrappyrachel
New Kid On the Block
scrappyrachel

Going stir crazy and ready to bust out with your girlies? Well, it is about that time again ladies! Blizzard Buster 2011 at the Super 8 in the charming town of Brooklyn, MI. (Check out our other crops at Link )

Blizzard Buster Scrapbooking Crop
February 18, 19, AND 20, 2011

Friday 5pm - until you drop / Pizza, salad, & treats for dinner

Saturday 8am - until you drop / Lunch: TBD / Dinner: TBD

Sunday 8am - 5pm - Lunch: Assorted flavors of quiche, soup, & muffins / Dinner: Smorgasbord of all the extra food.

Salads and fruit served with every meal. Lemonade, Iced Tea, and water. Various treats, sweets, snacks, and veggie munchies too to snack on in between!

Super 8 Motel
155 Wampler’s Rd. Brooklyn, MI
(517) 592-0888

Creative Memories & Stampin Up! representatives on site as well as a massage therapist and embosser. All meals included except lunch Friday, prizes each day, table gifts, use of different tool tables and at least 4 feet of table space. Prices DO NOT include hotel costs. Rooms are $55/night plus tax. Call (517) 592-0888 to book lodging. Continental breakfast included with room registration. Ask for Creative Memories room block for the above dates. BONUS TABLE GIFTS FOR PAYMENT RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 1st.

$60 entire weekend ($75 to guarantee 8 foot table, diff. refunded if room doesn't fill)

Friday only (5pm until you drop) - $25

Saturday only (8am until you drop)- $35

Sunday only – (8am – 5pm) - $25

Any 2 days - $55

8 foot table guarantee - $5 per day (refunded if room doesn’t fill)

REFUND POLICY: Once you have registered for the event, your registration fee will be refunded only if I am able to fill your space with another customer. If you need to make any changes or have questions, please e-mail me at

Don’t be left out!! Pay online and email your registration to me (be sure to adjust the online payment amount on paypal to correct amount for number of days attending ) or mail your registration and payment to me. Make checks payable to Rachel Holgate and send with registration form located Link and mail to:

Rachel Holgate
8165 Short Rd
Clinton, MI 49236

New Kid On the Block
In response to scrappyrachel

im a close to my heart consultant can i still come?

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to leslifulmerhouser

If you can travel back in time seven months, hey, why not.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics