Page 1 of 14 
Username Post: Childhood Favorites ATC swap        (Topic#1551661)
Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

ATCs (artist trading cards) are mini works of art (think mini layouts) that are fun to trade and share with other people for inspiration. They can also be a good way to experiment with new techniques but in a small format. ATCs must be 2.5x3.5 (same size as baseball cards) and are always traded, never sold. See below, or in my ATC album in my gallery, for examples of ATCs.

Have some fun, and join this ATC swap! The topic is a suggestion by TheEllenB - make an ATC(s) about one of your childhood faves - food, book, doll, etc.

This swap is open to 15 people - you will make 1 ATC for each person in the group, including yourself. You can make 15 identical cards, 15 different cards, or some combination therein. Please read through all the rules/guidelines included in this post. They are here to help you understand what is expected of you by me and your fellow swappers. They are important.

Deadline to sign up: Feb 14 or until filled
Due Date: April 14

1. Tina Scraps
2. Ilovepapillons
3. TheEllenB
4. ChelaCreates
5. Renbear
6. Cricket1982
7. karmax
8. Terrihooper
9. stretch
10. Amandahugsandkisses
11. kirkkevinsmom
12. croptastic aka scrappinsusie
13. jordannichole

when in doubt ATC By Tina Scraps

bloom where you are planted ATC By Tina Scraps

pearl n flower ATC By Tina Scraps

Spin me Round Atc By Tina Scraps

*Cards need to be at least cardstock weight, not just pp.
*You MUST use at least 2 techniques/embellishments on each card (examples are -- but are not limited to: flowers, metal, ink, ribbon, fiber, buttons, doodling, brads, chalk, stamping, flocking, alcohol inks, ETC.) At least ONE element must be dimensional, ie buttons, ribbon, brads, etc.
*EVERY card needs to have your name and screen name on the back.
*you must include a card for yourself, to make swapping easier for me.

Please do your best work. This means making sure all text is spelled correctly, stamped images are clean/neat, cuts are straight, etc.

Mailing:
*When you're ready to mail, please pm me for my address.
*Protect your cards from damage - use padded envelope or bubble wrap, and mark the envelope "do not bend".
*include the same amount of postage that it cost you to mail to me plus an extra stamp in case you get back heavier cards
*include a return address label, and envie. If no return envie is included, I'll try to re-use the one that was sent, provided it wasn't too damaged in the mail.

Edited by Tina scraps on 04-15-11 12:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Tina scraps

I'd love to join

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

ME, ME, ME, ME!!!! I cannot wait and a very big thanks for hosting this swap!!!! HUGS!!!!

chelacreates
Expert
chelacreates
In response to theellenbee

I want to play :-)

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to chelacreates

I would like to join in again!!

Cricket1982
Idol
Cricket1982
In response to Renbear

Please sign me up! Thanks

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Cricket1982

Looks like we're off to a good start!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

I'm starting on mine this weekend. I know I am obnoxious but will probably have them ready to send by next week! BTW my classmates always hated me cause I was always the first person to hand in my projects/papers!

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3

This sounds like fun sign me up please.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Karmax3

YEAH!!! I am in!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

• theellenb Said:
I'm starting on mine this weekend. I know I am obnoxious but will probably have them ready to send by next week! BTW my classmates always hated me cause I was always the first person to hand in my projects/papers!

oh boy. am I gonna have to establish a "due not mail BEFORE" date? lol!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

added you in!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Tina, ROFL!!! You know I hate that I am so anal (OCD) about deadlines. It really takes away from the fun of swapping for me. I'm the kind of person who NEVER waits for the last minute to do anything...except pack for a trip. I have found that when I pack early it really takes away from the pleasure of anticipation of traveling. Now, if I could only do that with swaps...

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

• Tina scraps Said:
  • theellenb Said:

oh boy. am I gonna have to establish a "due not mail BEFORE" date? lol!

It would make ME feel better!

Cricket1982
Idol
Cricket1982
In response to terrihooper

Hi, ladies. I've been thinking of ideas for these. I'm still not sure what I want to do. I will let you know when I think of something.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Lacey,
One of my most precious childhood memories is having my mother read to us a chapter from the Bobbsey Twins every night. I don't have any of my books but have purchased some from old book stores and garage sales. I am taking one from the 50's and using that for the backdrop of my cards. The rest will be a surprise but I hope everyone enjoys one of my favorite memories.

Cricket1982
Idol
Cricket1982

That is a great idea! It seems like lately all the toys from when I was young are starting to make a come back. If you go to Toy r Us you will find all kinds of toys from the 80's. Hmm....I love your book pages idea. I'll keep brainstorming.

stretch9089
Idol
stretch9089

Hi Tina add me to the list too!!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to stretch9089

Hi ladies, mms.

Cricket1982
Idol
Cricket1982
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

I've got some fun ideas for these...I just need to find the time to start them.

Page 1 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics