Username Post: Central Indiana        (Topic#1551695)
dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat

Hello. I am looking for scrappers in the Muncie area who host crops or attend them in our area.

jaggersmommy23
New Kid On the Block
jaggersmommy23
In response to dabnat

I live in Daleville. I would love to join people also. I don't have any scrapbooks started, but looking to start a new hobby. Don't have much tools.

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat
In response to jaggersmommy23

We would love to have you come to our club night. We don't really do the "traditional" crops! We all get together and share ideas but we don't give away things or play games. We have lots of tools and are pretty new to the whole scrapping hobby so you should fit right in with us. I will let you know when we will have our next meeting.

kdmom
kdmom 
Guru
kdmom
  • kdmom on 02-04-11 12:55 AM
In response to dabnat

I too would be interested. I've been scrapping for years - off and on when I find time.

I live in Yorktown.

Please keep me posted too please!

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat
In response to kdmom

I will let you know when we plan the next crop! It should be in a couple of weeks! Would you be open to a Wednesday night probally 5-9?

watsonval
Resident
watsonval
In response to dabnat

Hello! I host weekend crops in the Indianapolis area. We'd love to meet some scrappers from the Muncie area.

Our next crop is in Columbus Indiana the second weekend in March.

You can get more info at www.mvpscrappers.com

Tracey Malnofski
Tenant
Tracey Malnofski
In response to watsonval

It's been awhile, but has anyone got anything going with this group? I live in Yorktown and think it would be fun to get some scrappy people together.

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat
In response to Tracey Malnofski

We are actually taking some time off for baseball playoffs and back to school. I will let you know next time we plan a crop.

jolenepastir
New Kid On the Block
jolenepastir
In response to dabnat

I just found this site, and I'm wanting to get involved with a scrapbooking group. I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago, but I haven't done anything in the past 2-3 years. I would love to start it up again. I live in Muncie, are there any active groups going on around here?

Jolene

Tenant
In response to jolenepastir

Hi! I live in Indianapolis and would love to find a group to scrap with.

I went to a Day Crop just this week in Arcadia, IN at Crop a Doodle Do, got a lot done!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to nadonnell

Hi, nadonnell, I live in Greenwood and it's lovely to see someone else from this area!

Teresakay
Diva
Teresakay
In response to nadonnell

Hi I live in Indianapolis right outside of Avon I meet a friend and scrapbook on Friday or Saturday nights at Archievers the one in Castleton I have only lived here since July I moved from Virginia. Nice to see someone on here close to me.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Teresakay

Hi Teresa, as these things go we're not so far from each other!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics