Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: How many scrapbooks do you have?        (Topic#1551751)
Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S

I know there are a ton of super-scrappers on here and I am wondering.. How many scrapbooks do you have?

I have about 5 complete scrapbooks and due to limited space, "my scrapping space" is becoming tight quickly.. When I started scrapbooking, I would scrap each and every photo; and I learned FAST to pick just my favorites

Also, any suggestions on how to storage them in a small scrap area are very much appreciated!!

tia..

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Hannah S

hmmmm, last time I counted somewhere around 30. I have most of an entire bookcase devoted to them.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Nancy Keslin

27 completed ones, and 3 in progress.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to flintridgescrapper

I store mine too in a bookcase in the living room.

Edited by flintridgescrapper on 01-25-11 04:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to flintridgescrapper

I don't know...I am guessing 4-5 at this point. I need more albums. For now they are in plastic containers. SOME are in albums, but they are over stuffed.

My PLANS are to store the finished albums in my living room on the bookcase. I don't plan to store them in my scrap area. I want my family and visitors to look at them! lol I'm an attention wh0re!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Penny Lane

Well, I have about 20 completed ones that are in the albums, and maybe enough LOs done for another 4 that I have not put into albums yet. I store some on a shelf in my living room and others in a cabinet that sits in my dining room. It's a closed cabinet that originally acted as a pantry, but I don't need it for that anymore and moved my scrapbooks into it instead.

Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to siameseplease

Oh WOW! 30+ scrapbooks, that just blows my mind!

Thanks everyone!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Hannah S

I have 21 completed albums and enough layouts to fill 2 more. I need to go out and buy more albums. LOL

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach
In response to Heather J. Landry

I have at least a half-dozen completed ones on my shelves. Plus there are several in progress. And about 6-8" worth of layouts stacked to go into albums still. :-/ (But I have completed around another dozen-plus albums that have all been gifts...)

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to CMLeach

I have two completed ones and probably 3 ongoing. But, I also have a lot of minis too.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to CMLeach

I actually designed an entertainment center with scrapbooks in mind. I made sure that it was deep enough so that the scrapbooks wouldn't be sticking out of the front, and there are sections that are the perfect height for scrapbooks.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Rosita

I've got 3 completed but enough pages that I could do probably another 3! My problem though is when I go to the store to buy a new album I get side tracked by all the new pretties that have come in and then my album fund gets sucked into more paper and embellies! So we'll see how long it takes for me to finish more albums!

CSMmom
CSMmom 
Expert
CSMmom
In response to MrsAnnieS

I have my 8yr old's birth to 2 year album completed.

I have my 5.5yr old's birth to 2 year album either completed or its missing his 2nd bday LO.

I've done 2 or 3 LOs for my almost 3yr old's birth to 2yr album.

I have enough LOs sitting around to fill 2-3 family type albums or at least start a family/holiday/vacation album and start individual albums for each kid.

So long story short, I have 1, maybe 2 done but could probably have 3-4 full albums if I ever sat and put LOs in albums!

Hannah S
Expert
Hannah S
In response to MrsAnnieS

It sounds like I need to get scrapping!! Lol..

I am so proud of myself, I just finished two layouts. The first time I have actually completed a LO in almost 2 years!! Feels so good to be back in the "game"

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Hannah S

20 completed... 2 in progress...3 gift albums sent. I have a ladder bookshelf that I keep them on (open backing)

I store my other photos in a photo box and in a closet stacked with the others. Back in the day of 35mm film you HAD to print every pic on the camera..now i only print the ones i really want
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Just G on 01-25-11 07:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

IsisGrace
New Kid On the Block
IsisGrace
In response to Just G

I have one scrapbook completed and I am working on number 2. They are my daughter's scrapbooks.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to IsisGrace

I have 37 12x12 books "done" and 3 on started for the new year. I have 5 8x8 books done.

In December, i redid my scrap space with some shelves. here they are:

Revamped! By Lamoo12

now i need to find more space for my future books.

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to Lamoo12

Lets see - I have about 4 completed for myself - 3 I did as gifts, and 2 minis. Right now I am working on 2 different ones and a 8x8.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Lamoo12

Mine are on the book shelf (about 20 completed), but I'm running out of space ...

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to Peg364

30+ blows my mind as well - I can't imagine getting that many LO's done - I get excited if I get 1 done a week, 2 is really pushing it.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics