Username Post: thailand scrapbook help!        (Topic#1551829)
keyser1234
New Kid On the Block
keyser1234

Hi everyone! I am going on a missions trip to Thailand in May, and I am wanting to do an asian looking album for my trip, but I am really having a tough time finding something. Any ideas? Pretty much all I have found is the Far East collection. I would love any suggestions! Thank you:)

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to keyser1234

If you've got a cricut or know someone who does there is a cart out there called Pagoda that is Asian-it was on clearance at Michaels recently.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Definitely the Old World Stack.

But in addition, deep browns, reds, blues, greens, oranges, golds, etc.

Palms, Huts, Temples, Jewelry, Silks, Sea, Vintage Trunks, Exploration, Travel, etc.

Pagoda, My World & Destinations Cricut carts.
Products Referenced in This Post:

StrawberryPia
Governor
StrawberryPia
In response to KellyCali

In Thailand there´s a lot of embellishement to buy for a cheap coin! It´s fun to use local things on scrapbook pages! Have a fun trip!

NanaNise
New Kid On the Block
NanaNise

What about rice paper and using a print program to add themed clip art. Bamboo, elephants, find pics of buildings from the area you are going and fading them out for background? Also, I would paint the front of the scrap book with letters or what ever makes you think of the place. I took a black cloth covered scrap book and painted a castle in gold on the front. It was for a friend of mine who plays the Queen at Renaissance Fairs.

keyser1234
New Kid On the Block
keyser1234
In response to NanaNise

Thank you all so much! I love all the ideas...now to break into my piggy bank:)

lil skrappy
Tenant
lil skrappy

yes, i like the idea of purchasing some paper while your over there... there are lots of papers with beautiful colors and textures you can bring back :-)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics