Username Post: Coming to Phoenix in 2012 woo hoo        (Topic#1551907)
angelbaby82
Resident
angelbaby82

Hi ladies
My name is Michelle and i live in Australia. I have been given the best birthday present adn that is to come to Phoenix next year WOO HOO i cant wait. Have never been out of Australia. Will be visiting other places too apart from Arizona lol. I was hoping someone could tell me where the good scrapbook shops are please. I am not going all that distance and not doing some scrapbook shopping :P
And also if possible, is there any car rental places that hire out the older style ford mustang convertibles?? the car rental places i have looked at they all appear to be newer mustangs. My one wish (apart from shopping lol) is to be able to drive an older mustang convertible.
Thankyou for all your help xo

New Kid On the Block
In response to angelbaby82

Check in with www.swapscropsandshops.com to find Arizona based scrapbook stores, retreat organizers, classes, crops...everything! It's new and not nearly complete yet but it's on it's way to being a full service connection for scrappers all over the world.

New Kid On the Block
In response to angelbaby82

If you do a Google search before you visit, you can locate some of the SB places to check out. Many of them have closed.

It depends what area of town you will be in. There are many in the East part of the Valley, like Mystic Paper in Mesa (vintage) or Scrapbooks Etc (largest paper selection and they offer fabrics too) or the The Paper Vineyard (smaller, but really cute).

Over in the West Valley there is Scrap Happy Sisters in Glendale (small traditional store) and a place inside the BRASS Armadillo Antique Mall on Cactus/Interstate 17 with unique discounted scrapbook stuff.

There are a few stamping stores too, that offer some paper crafting supplies: Creative Quest in GLendale, Stamp Works in Chandler, and the Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale.

New Kid On the Block
In response to azcraftychick

Thanks, AZcraftychick! I'll check 'em out and see what I can see. The site is up and running like crazy. You should visit it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics