Username Post: 2011 Prima        (Topic#1552487)
Karen.W
Diva
Karen.W

Soooo I was online when sb.com posted PART of the 2011 Prima releases. I went to town ordering, I am sooo excited and cannot wait to get my stuff.

BUT....does anyone know if they're also going to post the other Prima 2011 releases, because most of the new flowers aren't up for sale here yet. I hope they do!! Has anyoen heard anything about it?

I am also super anxious for the BoBunny Gabrielle & Time Piece collections...I've been stalking the New arrivals link lol. =)

nfldmichelle
Mayor
nfldmichelle
In response to Karen.W

don't know anything about the Prima releases Karen but I thought it was funny that we are both attracted to the same lines in the new Bo Bunny pps! Great minds think alike!

Karen.W
Diva
Karen.W
In response to nfldmichelle

Hi Michelle!!
How could you not want those 2 collections, they're gorgeous!

Oooh and Kaisercraft Timeless and Chanteuse!! lol

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Karen.W

I know that Prima often releases in waves, so it is possible that some flowers were shipping now and more will ship later. Scrapbook.com usually has a great variety...you could try pm'ing Tricia if there was something specific you were looking for.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Nancy Keslin

I certainly hope so! I love all the new Prima!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 02-04-11 08:23 AM
In response to Manda_K

YES! We'll be carrying all of it - it just hasn't all arrived yet Thanks for shopping with us!

Karen.W
Diva
Karen.W
In response to Kels

Yay!! I just got an email that my order shipped today! Meaning it will be at my doorstep tomorrow at noon! Its quite lovely being an hour away from this online store shipping site!! LOVE IT!

Thank you Kelsey!! I will anxiously be waiting for the next part of Prima...because I am soo ready to pounce on it. lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics