Username Post: HELP?        (Topic#1552859)
Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose

I have finally been able to go to a scrapbooking store to look for storage for paper and acrylic stamps. WOW! I was completely overwhelmed with everything. I didnt know what to get so I didnt get anything. I came back home and got on here to look at the scrapbook room gallery. Awesome storage in those pics. I do like a specififc paper holder by cropper hopper but I cant find the smaller ones that go into the large ones. Or am I going round in circles?? Any ideas??

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Crome_Rose

Those are sold in a set. I think this is what you are talking about?

Cropper Hopper Vertical Storage Value Pack

Crome_Rose
Tenant
Crome_Rose
In response to amandahugandkiss

Thanks so much. I saw those as well as the price($25) and bout hit the floor, lol. I thought maybe there was a way to get'em w/o the larger cropper hopper holder. So I am on thye right track. SWEET! Do you happen to have any suggestions for acrylic stamps?

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Crome_Rose

You can store acrylic stamps in page protectors in an 8 1/2 by 11 binder or in empty Cd cases. this way you can flip through them and easily see what you have available... I have mine in a binder but I like the Cd case idea to.

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to SarahWscraps

If you look at my gallery, you can see how I store most of my solid colored cardstock, patterned paper, acrylic stamps, and embellies. What you don't see in that picture, is the new 4 drawer filing cabinet, I just bought to hold all of my DCWV paper stacks. You will quickly find out, that you need a LOT of room for paper & cardstock (if you're like a lot of us). So I say don't waste your money on small containers, get big one's, preferably the kind that you can stack!!

I know your new to the site, so here is my suggestion...Check out the Gallery for inspiration before you buy.

Point at the Gallery tab (at top)
From the drop-down menu select Scraprooms
Then find "Supplies Organized"
From there Choose a "Subcategory" (paper, cardstock, stamps, etc.)

You will find lots of great ideas!!!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Love 2 Learn

There are lots of solutions for stamp storage. Some people use CD cases to hold their stamps.

I don't, because I have some that are too big for that, and I'd like to be consistent. Therefore, I haven't come across a method that works for me.

I moved my paper from flat shelves to the vertical cropper hopper storage. I like it a lot better.
You can also buy the smaller folders and dividers separately.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics