Username Post: what can i use as a scrapbook album        (Topic#1553385)
Hayley2505
Resident
Hayley2505

a year ago i started scrapping 8.5x11 and i managed to find that size album at one of my lss. now i've filled that album up (no space for refills) and i have lo's needing to go in an album. the problem is that that store doesn't sell 8.5x11 albums anymore, and neither do any of the other craft stores near where i live. i sometimes find refill pages though. so i'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for something else that i can use as an album. i was thinking i could get a ringbinder and put refill pages in it, but i don't know if that would work. any suggestions would be helpful. thanks

SarahWscraps
Veteran
SarahWscraps
In response to Hayley2505

I would think a ring binder would work. You could get a hard covered white or black one. I believe these have clear protective sheets on them so you could decorate it by sliding decorative paper in it. You could also check out online stores such as the superstore here and see if you can find one. this size is becoming popular again so I would imagine that manufacturers will be producing these albums. Best of luck to you!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to SarahWscraps

3 ring binders work fine if you have page protectors for that kind of album. M's and HL also sell 8.5 x 11 as well as creative memories. The superstore here carries some too I believe. I scrap 8.5x11 - it's my most favorite size.

Hayley2505
Resident
Hayley2505
In response to Shutterbugg

thanks guys. i'll have a look for ring binders this weekend. i checked out the superstore, but international shipping is way too expensive.

CMLeach
Governor
CMLeach

I buy my 8.5x11" albums at Target...and they're just pretty 3-ring binders with good quality office page protectors. Nice and cheap.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to CMLeach

I did the same thing (3 ring binder) with my first-ever album. It worked out great!

Sunnydi
Governor
Sunnydi

You could shop on this site.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics