Username Post: Anyone in South Jersey/Philly Area        (Topic#1553451)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I have just started scrapping and I love it! I was wondering if anyone knows of any scrapbooking clubs/groups in the Burlington County and or Cherry Hill area?

Would love to get together with other scrappers to get some ideas and just have a nice day out.

Thank you!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper
In response to newtoscrapping2011

You should join the SJScrappers Yahoo group.....lots of Southern NJ women in this group....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to happy2Bscrapper

would love to!!! please let me know how i do that...my yahoo name is campergrlsugar....yayy!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Go to yahoo and click on my yahoo.... you will find "groups". Do a search for SJScrappers. When you find the group you can click on it and ask the moderator if you can join.

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Glad to see that you made it over there....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Yes I am soo excited..going to my first crop next saturday!!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

How was your crop?

mish086
Tenant
mish086

I am in Ocean County, but I have attended the Lumberton Crop, which is put on my the Praise group as a fundraiser. Great space and day! Not sure if I am getting the info right but I think the go by Lighthouse Scrappers. They do mini crops too!

Tenant
In response to mish086

Hi Courtney! I plan scrapbooking events and have one coming up in May that is not far from Philly. It is at the ACE Conference Center in Lafayette Hill, PA. You can attend for the day (Sat only), 1 night or 2 nights. You can find all the info on my website at www.ceweekendescapes.com. Would love to have you at one of the events! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Kim Sheller

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to CreativeExpressions

The crop was great. I met a group of wonderful ladies. I will be going to another one on April 16th. Hopefully I will be able to attend one per month.

Wish I could attend more but unfortunately life gets in the way lol.

Thanks for the info Kim I will definitely look into it

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

My fiends went to their April 16th crop. I heard thatit was good... I may make it to one of them.....

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I will be heading back there on Saturday for an all day crop! I missed April 16th but it was our nephews birthday!

Let me know if you are going to one, and we can try to sit next to each other!

happy2Bscrapper
Idol
happy2Bscrapper

Will do.....

Legacy Weekends
New Kid On the Block
Legacy Weekends

I am hosting a crop in Branchburg, NJ details below:

June 3rd-5th 2011
Legacy Weekends
Hotel Sierra Crop with
LYNN COMO
Close to My Heart, Director

This is an intimate group, only 35 seats available-Don't Delay. We have some special events planned to celebrate this very special event. Including a raffle of the newest circuit machine the Imagine! Only $140.00 for the entire weekend *hotel additional. Crop room opens at 12 Noon Friday until 3 pm on Sunday.

The Hotel Sierra is a beautiful, contemporary boutique hotel with all the amenities you would expect.

Hotel Sierra rooms rates for your Legacy Weekend are: $99.00 & $119.00 these are special group rates please mention Legacy Weekends when booking hotel. Meals included in your stay: Complimentary breakfast, every morning.

Legacy Weekends includes in addition to the above"
6'x22" table ALL TO YOURSELF
Cricut Imagine
Photo and Color Printer
Journal Station
Water and Keurig Machine available in room
Lunch and Dinner on Saturday Night

Please bring your choice of table lights, & extension cords. Ott Lites will be available for rental.

**Price does not include your hotel stay; you must book hotel room directly with the hotel**

Please tell them you are with Legacy Weekends when booking hotel to secure group rates.
Click here for more information

Vendors:

Lynn Como Close to My Heart

kellyshoaf
Idol
kellyshoaf

Hey there--

I am also in the sj area--Medford Lakes to be specific. Would love to start a group...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kellyshoaf

Kelly, Are you going to the CK Convention in Valley Forge? I will be attending next week and am SO excited...this will be my first one!!

New Kid On the Block

Scrapbooking crop at Camden County Technical School, 856-767-7000, ask for Mary Rudd. The crop will be held on 4/28/12 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There are many door prizes, someone will be doing make and takes - come out it will be lots of fun. For further info please go to our web site
www.ccts.info.

Thanks

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to lmcfadden

thanks for the info...I will be in NY that day....sorry...but hope its successful!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Prima Marketing, Inc. has asked Scraputante to host a Benefit Crop for Second Chance with Saving Grace. Come out and Join us on June 9 from 9 to 9 (or anytime in between) and feel good about spending the money! The first 40 scrappers ...to reserve seats will receive a Prima gift bag worth over $20. Meals, beverages, contests, giveaways, challenges, fun and maybe even a class or two will be provided by Scraputante. Please message me for more details

New Kid On the Block

I'm in South Jersey--Sicklerville in Camden County!

A friend and I are starting up crops..check us out on Facebook. We have a crop coming up in Pine Hill November 16th!

http://www.facebook.com/CropHoppers

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics