Page 1443 of 1443 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

I just bought one of these,,,,,I love what Michelle has made with hers I have some on my silhouette, but I really love this one, and it was 11.59,,,,,,,,,couldn't beat that price!
Products Referenced in This Post:

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

had a great time at the walk and perfect weather! (pics on fb)

then we had lunch at a downtown fav called hockeytown

now bob and mel are off to IKEA to get the tables that match mels wall unit and Im going to scrap! I joined several NSD challenges and Im hoping to complete most of them

holly I LOVE those die sets! I have 3 and use them a lot for my classes! .....and thats a fabulous price!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to melissadam

Have fun, Michelle. I don't participate in NSD, I rarely win things ( not here just in general) and the one time I tried it just stressed me out. I did a bit of srapping earlier now we are off to replace McKenna's phone, Aldi and that's about it.

Have fun!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

I did a page that completes 2 dif challenges ....I may not get all the challenges done that i signed up for but Im happy I did 2! I also took one of the classes and entered a project for that so I ended up doing more than I thought I would when everyone started talking about today

kim its no fun if it stresses you! I dont blame you for not joining any challenges

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

no NSD for me today,,,,more work,,,,,,telling lots of people we don't have the free dining on the days of their choice,,,,,all sold out

If you want to go in early September, though, there's still availability

I really need to CLEAN, but there's just NO TIME My day off is Friday,,,,,,working 10 hours a day until then,

and then Jaime is having is surgery.

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off NEXT week, so I guess it's going to wait until then,,,,,,,

the only part of this job I am not in love with is mandatory OT. ugh. I know why they have to do it,,,,,,I respect it,,,,,,,but I do not love it

Everyone have a great day!!!!! Michelle, enjoy your challenges!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

we went to the cottage today to take more furniture and hang the rest fo the blinds (oics on fb)

we just got home so no scrapping for me today ....but I got 4 challenges done yesterday so Im happy

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was beautiful here.

Martin is off for three days, he'll be back Wed. night. Not much going on here. Same 'ole, same 'ole. I'll probably try and finish up my layout I've been working on this weekend, and of course usual Monday chores. But that's about it.

Michelle, the cottage is looking good. I bet you'll enjoy getting to use it a bit this summer before you get it sold.

Miandi, hope you had a great weekend of work and things went well.

Holly, I sure hope you get some down time soon. You sure are busy.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

Good morning

I haven't even been on FB, I've been so busy,,,,I tried yesterday, but I didn't get far I can't wait to see the pics of the cottage, though

Good morning, ladies I'm beat,,,,,,,and it's not physical so much as mental,,,,

I'm so tired, my mind is blank,,,,,

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! ....monday means laundry and scrapping!

girls I have been very good about not buying random scrappy goodies ....here the other day I bought all adhesive and 1 pkg of clearance flowers (to put me over $50) .....shannon got in several new collections (1 that I am totally in love with) and I didnt buy ANY! ... and the other day I went to Js & Ms looking for something for shannon and walked out with NOTHING! .....also we have a new hl (even closer than the other) and I have only been in it one time and also bought NOTHING!

it is warm again today but rain off and on

kim I cant wait to see your pages!

holly I hope you have a less stressful day at work ....and I say you have 3 adults living with you who can clean your house while you are so busy at work!

have a great day!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Holly hopefully work is less stressful for you. I agree with Michelle the adults can help but i;m sure its easier said then done.

Michelle wow you are on a scrappy hault on spending i take it. I;ve kinda hit that wall too. Mine is more now spending money on stamps...With my misti and then my mom asking for more cards I like a variety to chose from. and reinkers for my PTI ink pads.
The cottage looks really great. I hope you get to enjoy it before you sell it.

Kim did you get your pages completed?

I was able to do a 2 pger last night using sketch from my challenge. No real relaxing for me. Yesteday I was busy getting the house somewhat back in order. I;m thinking of running to M;s I really need some staz on cleaner. my black ink wont really come clean. I bought the absorber to clean my stamps AMAZING product use with just water. BUT from when i used baby wipes to clean my stamps my black left blotches of black and i went to stamp yesterday and I there was black on spots. so I thought staz on would be a good solution...what do ladies think? I dont want to ruin my clear stamps though.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

mandi I just clean my stamps w/baby wipes but when I worked at the first LSS she used the stazon cleaner on her rubber stamps (acrylics werent that popular yet) ....maybe try on a stamp you dont care about as much

I have done 3 pages so far today and 2 loads of laundry .....the guys just came and did the last little thing in the bathroom so its officially done .....now I need to decorate and clean it!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

4 more pages and 2 more loads of laundry .....now I need to clean the kitchen and plan dinner

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I tried the baby wipes but my black ink versafine sucks on coming off my stamps even scrubbing. I checked Js and Ms for the ultra clean neither carry it.

You have been productive.

we have company coming over matts friends and I;m having to figure out how to feed everyone. I really hate when he pulls this cr@p on me.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ugh mandi Im sorry ....men sometimes just dont think the way we do

Im making beef stirfry for dinner

kitchen is clean and frst floor vacuumed

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Plus I;m hurting so I really was just gonna make some hamburger helper and call it good.
we are doing grilled chicken breasts with baked potatoes on the grill. I requested his one friend bring something the other didnt want to eat. Matt needs to stop for a propane tank too.

Yay for a clean kitchen and vacuumed. Matt vacuumed for me yesterday downstairs.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

will matt do the grilling? ....bob doesnt cook but he is great with the grill so I take advantage of it every chance I get!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Yes he will. I cant grill to save my life. My neighbor tried showing me once and matt tried twice.
I take advantage every chance I get in the spring summer and fall.

I will have to help with the potaotes. I believe you just wrap them in foil and throw on the grill...shrugs I;ll ask him....

Page 1443 of 1443 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics