Page 1448 of 1448 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to melissadam

Good morning. Have fun at the LSS today, Michelle.

It was 91 yesterday, 90 today and then drop into the 70s for the next few days. It will be nice for my parents visit.

Groceries are just outrageous!!! I spent over 200 on Friday and that didn't even include food for when my folks are here, and we're almost out of everything!!!! I didn't plan well this week I guess. I have to go back today, I could probably spend another 150.00.

Lots of surface cleaning and shopping and I'm done. Martin gets back Thursday night. Then he is off Friday and doesn't go back to work until Tuesday. He'll work from home all next week though.

The traffic sounds terrible, Holly. It's that way in Houston. One reason we moved here... but I guess it doesn't really matter right now as he is either working from home or out of town.

Hi, Mandi!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

Traffic would be terrible if it weren't for my navigation system, Kim,,,,,,I'd cry without that thing routed me around it last night again,,,,,,AND it took me a way I've never been before which made me find the Walmart near work

Michelle your space looks fabulous! You've got tons of light down there, and lots and lots of space!!!

Mandi, enjoy (or try to) your MIL's visit,,,,,,I hope it goes well. sigh. why on earth wold MIL's want to cause this kind of upset is beyond me,,,,,,HUGS.

Hope you get all your pre-parents stuff done, Kim!!!!

Jaime and I are off to Magic Kingdom for a couple hours,,,,,,Jaime is feeling much much better, so we're going to try it for a few,,,,,,it was supposed to rain today, but it surely doesn't look like rain out there, so off we go!! I need to see what fast passes I can get at the last minute and that will determine what time we go

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to CommaHolly

Michelle your space looks amazing. How are you liking it so far? Have fun at the LSS and your class. Defiantly a nice suprise to find you are done with you cards for the next month!!!a sigh of relief

Kim YIKES on groceries. I hear ya though groceries can get pricey for sure. Hope you are able to get your stuff done before your parents come in. Have a great time with them. Just in case you dont check in again.

Holly have a great time today. Glad Jaime is feeling much better. Hopefully walking around goes well for him.

Yes mil is a roller coaster for sure. BUT Matt gave me great news last night. He wanted to go on this ride with some buddies on saturday. its a tribute to a friend who died of cancer recently. Anyway mil is taking the girls with her up north then Matt will pick them up sunday. I will be staying home. I made plans to go see a movie with my neighbor well before this came about. Just 5 hrs with mil I can do this lol.
Not a whole lot otherwise. my landlord got a hold of us for the dishwasher and said check to see if its plugged in. THen said he wanted to look it but gave us 1 day he is available to look at it which is this saturday. No one will be home. So we sit and wait some more til he has another day available.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

ended up with 8 for my class .... 1 newbie ... was a little challenging lol

dinner was chicken cordon bleu and rice

after dinner we went to get carpet for the 2 bedrooms .... hope we can get it in soon

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Good evening,,,,,

Had a nice time at Disney and Downtown Disney,,,,,Jaime did well,,,,,,better than my knee

My sister has an infection in the tissue surrounding her heart where her defibrilator is,,,,,,,,they have to operate on it, take it out, let it heal up,,,,,,,,,,then put a new one in the other side,,,,

scary stuff since her heart can't take too much surgery She's having the surgery on Friday,,,,,,

please pray for her. I'm really worried.

I ordered her a rose bush in a little basket to be delivered,,,,,,but I surely wish I was there.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ....sending prayers for your sister holly!

Im in my room hoping to get a couple pages done this morning ....Im meeting my sis for lunch .... then grocery shopping

kim happy parent arriving day! Iknow youve been looking forward to this! Hope you have a wonderful visit!

mandi Im glad it worked out for you w/mil coming .....and that you will be getting some me time!

holly Im glad jamie did well at disney yesterday! .....now you need to get that knee fixed!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! everything I didn't do yesterday has to get done today,,,,,,,PLUS our cars have appts for oil changes,,,,,,yeshk. This should be fun! (not).

Have fun with your sister, Michelle!!!!!

Kim, enjoy your parents!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I got 3 pages done and a 4th started before I went to lunch .... 2.5 hr lunch then went to LSS to get ribbon for my class and bins for my ribbon rack .... other teachers were already there so we hung out and chatted ....didnt make it to grocery but theres always tomorrow

dinner here was spaghetti and meat sauce w/garlic toast

holly did you get everything done?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Nope,,,,,,not a thing.

I went to get a hair cut,,,,,,,the power was out, so I sat and waited,,,I was starving and it was hot as hades in there (no AC) so I went across the lot to go to Checkers and it made me sick to my stomach,,,,,

I've been in bed feeling awful for hours now.

I did finish my Minion card,,,,,,,but that's about all I did today.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh we did get the oil changed this morning,,,,,,and I finally did get ahold of my doctor,,,,

yep, six months and 2 cholesterol meds later, my cholesterol is STILL high,,,,,,,,,,,moving on to med number THREE.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

am I the first one HERE today????????

back to work today! But it's a short week,,,,,,,I work Thurs/Fri and Sat and then I start my new schedule with Sun and MOn off,,,,,

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY! We're going to the beach Sunday and then taking one of Ryan's family members to Disney on Monday. It's going to be another crazy weekend!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

holly Im trying to get a hold of you! Ive texted twice and called both phones ......please text or call me

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I thought I posted yesterday only to come to find out I started my post but never finished. My mom called then I had to get ready for work and leave.
Nothing exciting going on here. same old stuff different day But I'll take it.

Holly YAY for short week and new schedule. you do have a busy weekend. Hope you are feeling better now. Glad Disney went well for Jaime. Hope the new meds work for you

Kim hope you are enjoying your parents visit.

Michelle you did awesome on your layouts before lunch. I:m sure you had a nice lunch and chat with teachers. WHats on the agenda today?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

glad things are going smooth mandi!

I had a hard getting motivated to do anything today but finally got it together and finished a page I started yesterday and did 2 more 2 pagers ..... cleaned the kitchen and shampooed the carpet

dinner tonight is hamburgers on the grill and fries

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Heading to cottage... Be back sometime tomorrow

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Michelle have fun. Have a safe trip.

What plans does everyone have?

Tonight so far nothing come home and relax hopefully tomorrow night meeting up with a friend after work then will meet up with 2 other friends for apps and a drink sunday matt will be getting the girls and as far as I know me and my neighbor will be going to a movie. theres a theater here thats 5 bucks a person.
RIght now waiting on mil to show up

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Im baaaaaack!

we had a very nice trip ....but had ANOTHER problem! ....no hot water! and as you may recall the hot water heater was the start of all this mess!.... plumber came out and it had a faulty heat element! ....but he had it fixed in no time .....we got a lot done and even saw the eagle at close range! (pics on fb) .... on the way home we stopped at the cemetery to pay our respects to shane ....now we are relaxing before we start all the work we have to do here at home tomorrow!

kim I hope youre enjoying your parents visit! (im sure you are) .....would love to see some pics on fb!

mandi it sounds like you have a nice weekend planned ...good for you!

holly yay for the new schedule! sounds like you have great plans too!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Dropping in to say hi. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I'll check back later. We've had a great time running all over town. My parents are just shocked at all the changes around here.

Have a great night!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

good morning! we got our yardwork done yesterday then went to hamtramck for polish food .... we were planning to try a new place but it was closed as was our usual fav so we went to the only place open (havent been in a while) and decided we know why we quit going there .... the food wasnt bad just not up to snuff wth our usual or homemade

today Im having lunch w/my sis and my cousin .....hoping uncle will join but he s battlng depresson and were not sure f we can get him to come

then hope to pant our bathroom

supposed to ran but f it holds off we will grill dinner

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

morning errr afternoon i suppose.
Was a nice weekend so far. Pouring all day yesterday. Matt did go to his parents and he stayed the night due to the hitch not fitting on the truck for the trailer. Our old truck I wrecked fit the trailer this one does not. He is getting that figured out today and will come home. Cleaning up a bit here in the house then hoping to relax a bit

Michelle glad the heater is working now what a pain after all that work. Rain here too today.

Holly hope your weekend was great

Kim glad your visit is going so well.

Page 1448 of 1448 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics