Page 1400 of 1400 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to melissadam

Way to go!!!!! I did get the boys but still have my dil's to do but really like to decorate their gifts - the boys don't appreciate the outside, just the inside

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

good morning! ....adam arrived late last night! ....the holiday has begun at the kubiak household! .... we are baking cookies today!

I saw on fb that kim (after some frustrating delays) has arrived in houston ....have a wonderful time kim!

jane I didnt make anyones gift fancy .....just paper and tags .... and even resorted to bags for a couple ....but its done and everything is under the tree! Looks so pretty!

mandi I hope you enjoy your time off work and dont think about your pay check (I know thats hard) ....your kids are at a magical age that I miss!

holly ....Im glad you were busy even if it didnt mean sales ...and Im sure the movie night was fun!

we are celebrating christmas w/skylar on mon ...that should be a lot of fun!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

good morning!!!

Busy again yesterday at work,,,,and I even sold a 5,800.00 vacation, WOOT! someone did 60 thousand worth of sales yesterday though,,,,,,,might mean the tides are turning,,,,January will be insane. But today and tomorrow will most likely be dead.

Michelle, I am SO GLAD Mel is doing well!! that is fabulous!

Michelle, I usually do as many bags as I can I can reuse them, and it's easier,,,win-win LOL

Alaysia is the wrapping queen here,,omgosh, she does gorgeous decorating,,,,,,,,not me,,,,,,you are lucky you get a stick on bow with me

I'm glad Adam is home,,,,,let the good times roll!!!! or as they say in French,,,,,Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!!!

I still have SHOPPING to do,,,,,,,not to mention wrapping, and I never got a single Christmas card out,,,,,,, this working thing is really putting a cramp in my style,,,,I have packages that have been waiting a month to go out over here.

Kim, have a fabulous time in TX with your family!

Mandi,,,,,,,I don't know how Maddie is,,,,,we aren't allowed to see her He had Hannah babysitting until his little homewrecker moved in,,,,,,,now she's not allowed to see her. We are all devastated, and I'm seriously considering consulting an attorney,,,,,,we have no legal right to her, but neither does he.

it might scare him into being reasonable, anyway.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

I am coloring my hair as well,,,,,,I swear I just did it,,,,,where does the time go? This holiday season just FLEW too!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I did 6 pages for mels album before everyone got up ....now bob is visiting his dad ....when he gets home we are making christmas cookies

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm coming to your house much more fun than work!!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good afternoon,

This weather is getting old fast, no sun, gloomy and chilly.

Went to the mall this morning, got there at 8:30 and I think that is it for shopping unless something comes up in Sunday's paper that may be of interest, otherwise now just need to do the girls gifts.

Glad you had some sales yesterday Holly and just enjoy the quiet as after the first of the year bet it will be super busy for all of you. So sorry about little Maddie that poor little girl as if she didn't have enough problems and of course. your dd who doesn't deserve being treated like this.

Michelle glad Adam made it home safety, have fun making cookies and doing Christmas with Skylar on Monday, fun times.

Mandi are you doing the elf on the shelf this year?

Glad Kim and family made it safely to their destination for Christmas.

As much as I would like to take a nap right now, must stay focused and accomplish some things...

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

good morning

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

good morning!!!!

work was pretty busy for most of yesterday,,,,I think the tides are turning, which is good, because most of us are barely keeping our heads above water, sales wise

How did cookie making go, Michelle? At the DRC we are waiting for our batch to arrive from Michigan, fresh and hot too

I tell you what, I am a bit upset with my kids,,,,,I am trying so hard to keep the house cleaned up so I do not have to do my normal housework the day before Christmas,,,,,,and they are crabbing at me. I glared right back at them and told them just to do it.

so that's about it here,,,,,Jane, glad you are getting so much done,,,,,,,

I hope Kim is having a fab time in TX and I bet Mandi is crazy busy right now,,

and the word busy reminds me of a funny story

we are not allowed to say "the parks are busy at that time of the year",,,,,,busy is a negative word,,,,,(sigh, it's the hardest part of my job),,,,

anyway, we can say that the parks are "popular" at that time of the year,,,,,

yeah, well I went to Walmart the other day and told my husband "It's popular in here today"

I think I've been working for disney too long!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Holly good luck with the Maddie situation. I hope Christmas is a good one for you all. You just have been just a busy bee with work and such.

Michelle glad Adam arrived safely. Baking cookies and having fun. I;m sure you are enjoying to the max.

Jane hope your wrapping is complete. you said you wanted to be done by sunday.

Kim glad you made it in Houston. Have a wonderful time.

We are doing elf this yr so far both has gotten into wrapping paper and getting stuck in jars and such. Right now they have been on strict for a few days. Brianna got into some deep trouble this past week. Tomorrow they will be back to doing something.
Yesterday was swamped did 5 massages and I have to go in on Monday for a massage and will stay for a few hrs I'm booked Tuesday then I;m off for 3 days thank goodness.
AND Brianna is sick AGAIN. sore throat coughing ugh. We see the dr for her check up tomorrow so we will go from there.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

good morning! ....more baking today & christmas w/skylar tonight

mandi Im sorry brianna is sick again ...I hope she feels better by christmas! .....I cant tell you how many years mel was sick for christmas .....chicken pox one year and pneumonia a couple times too ...this year she has a bad head cold and is hoping to get in to see doc today

holly I hope you guys can work out the maddie thing ....so sad to use a child as a weapon ....makes me crazy!

hi jane hope you are getting the things done that you hoped to accomplish!

Page 1400 of 1400 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics