Page 1361 of 1361 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to OnlyJane

Hello! Mandi,I'm so sorry you are dealing with this person. What a let down. I'm glad Matt, told you to go ahead and get the Explore. I hope you can get this resolved.

McKenna's time at the mall was a great success. They bought matching shirts, water bottles for school and nail polish. They are down there now hanging out. They found out they are both adopted. The young lady is from Russia, they share a very close birthday. They are both Jrs. it seems like a good fit.

Sorry you had to lose your maple tree, Michelle. I saw the picture on FB. Rough winter and summer you've had. Sounds like Mel is getting set up and ready to go! She is going to have a great year!

Hi, Jane! Have fun finding something to do this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow morning sometime. No rush. Thankfully it's not a long drive.

Hi, Holly! Hope you and your mom are having fun.

Edited by Scrapingbliss on 08-29-14 03:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Scrapingbliss

Lady still hasn't responded to me about the stylus not working and you would think if you open up a case you want it resolved not wait around. She has til the 4th and then can escalade it further. I did get funds in from the cricut but now I;m nervous if the other lady is gonna open a case on me as well. I;m so frustrated and just don't know what to do.

Kim sounds like a good fit for sure for McKenna and the other girl. I;m sure you are happy.

Michelle seen the pic about the maple so sad. Hope you had a great time out to dinner

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

we finished taking down the tree today ....and I had to do more than supervise ....helped him break up the small branches and stack the wood ....jeffs parents heat with wood so they will take the big stuff ....now we need to have the stump ground ....we are debating whether to replace the tree or put in a coy pond ....Ive always wanted one so we shall see

bob is also redoing the grout in our shower ....had both jobs going at once ....it drives me crazy having things torn up!

he wants to go out tonight but Id rather cook dinner and watch TV ....just not feelin like doing anything

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

grilled chicken and corn on the cob for dinner ....then we're going to a movie

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to melissadam

You have been busy busy Michelle. I don't blame you after the day with projects to just stay home and relax. dinner sounds yummy.

Cricut lady left a review a neutral bs one but whatever so I figured if she left me a review all is well so I went ahead and ordered my explore. YAY. Also we were due for our renters credit and I called 2 wks ago lady asuumed me they got our stuff and its pending should be in by the end of the month NOPE got a letter today saying they need our stuff again so AGAIN 2 yrs in a row they lost out stuff. We have to deal with that this coming wk.
Just some pizza rolls and relaxing tonight then tomorrow we are going to fix the struts on the front of my car YAY and grill some hotdogs and hamburgers. we will also start to get ready fro school. lunch list clothes out and such. EEKK so nervous for Brianna.

Page 1361 of 1361 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics