Page 1378 of 1378 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

good morning ....adam got in about midnight ....we stayed up til 1 ...weather is not good today ....cold & cloudy ...not sure if we will go to pumpkin patch or just buy pumpkins at kroger ....but we will be carving today one way or the other

have a great weekend everyone! ....mandi I hope your party tomorrow is fabulous!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Hello! Glad Adam got in okay, Michelle. Love the pics on FB. Great job on the carving.

We went to a pumpkin patch today as well. It was such a nice fall day, a little warm, but by 5 it was downright chilly. Very nice.

Holly, you are a very busy woman. Did you have a good day today?

Mandi, are you ready for the party? I bet Brooke is so excited.

Hi, Jane!

I'm broiling some lemon pepper chicken wings and tator tots for dinner and we are going to watch X-Men Days of Future Past.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

and just like that my wonderful weekend is over ...way too short

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Sorry your weekend went so fast, Michelle. I know how you feel. Martin was on the plane again yesterday. Sigh. The whole reason we moved was to not have travel.

Anyway, Mandi, how did the party go? Did Brooke have a good time? I bet she was all hyped-up and having a ball.

How was everyone's weekend?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning ....bob is on a plane to mexico ....he'll be back thurs night

today I have some laundry and scrapping ....then Im working at LSS for a couple hours .....mel is gonna have dinner w/me and we're making a costco run ...need to stay busy

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

party was good close to 20 people made a ton of chili. one of the boys right down the street came and he wound up getting hurt just a small cut and the dad freaked out and they went home. overall though Brooke was happy the kids played in the leaves and had a ball.
Brooke said she wanted her ears pierced so I said I would take her today now she changed her mind. Brianna will be going to a friends house after school today so me and Brooke will head to the mall and I'll have her look at earrings and see what she thinks. Want to head to the thrift store over there as well I want to be a gypsy for Halloween and sil pointed me in the right direction where to look and what to get. Shes a belly dancer this is the one I like lol.

Michelle seen pics looks like you made it to the pumpkin patch. I hear ya on the way to fast of a weekend.

Kim I thought he was done traveling too especially now working from home. Your dinner sounded really good.

well time to get ready and head out the door.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

GOOD MORNING!

I had an incredibly busy weekend,,,,,,Friday, I cleaned all day, but I think I told you about that LOL

Saturday, Jaime and I went grocery shopping and at the last minute decided to take Hannah and Bryan and Maddie to Animal Kingdom,,,,,,,it was only open til 8pm, and we got there at 5:30, but we had fun I wish I could have taken her to the Magic Kingdom, but it's blocked out for most of October,,,,,,There's always 2 parks that are available to employee's guests, but they both closed early so what are you gonna do? October is a popular month,,,,,,we still had an amazing time!

Yesterday I had to be up at the crack of dawn,,,,,actually BEFORE dawn,,,,,,we had our last tour day,,,,,,and it was a fun one! we trooped all over different hotels and parks,,,,,,

but I was bushed!

Michelle, glad you and Adam had a nice weekend,,,,,,Hope Bob has a good time in Mexico!

Mandi, glad the party was a success,,,ugh on the dad being over protective,,,,,,did Brooke get her ears pierced?????

Off to work again today,,,,,we're in the classroom this week, learning the final stuff we need to deal with travel agents (we've been doing regular consumers all week, and frankly, I can't WAIT to do the TA's,,,,,they usually KNOW what they want LOL)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

omg, the weather is GORGEOUS here today!!!!!! sun roof OPEN on the way to work today! just gorgeous,,,,,warm, but sunny, blue skies, not too hot,,,,,,,,and LOW humidity!!!

FALL HAS ARRIVED!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to CommaHolly

Good afternoon,

Beautiful fall day, sunshine galore but cool, 58 right now.

Glad everyone had a great weekend. Let's see, Bob cut down part of our dead apple tree, not sure why only part but guess he got tired...Sunday we did go look at several Parade of Homes, the one that was selling for 1.3 million (on the water) was beautiful, however the laundry room, get this, no drain for the washer, the faucets were there for the hoses but no drain, and the funny part was the plate that had the faucet connections wasn't big enough to have a drain so something went wrong. I think they sheetrocked over the wall drain and no one thought about it. Anyway, the weekend did go fast.

Kim when Bob took this job it was to be 50% home, 50% travel, it is 100% travel.

Mandi glad the party went well, some parents really freak out with a minor scrape, can't believe he had to go home.

Michelle how nice to be able to spend time at the LSS and more importantly have dinner with Mel.

Hi Holly, your one busy girl these days!!!!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to OnlyJane

Well, it's finally fixed. Good afternoon!

The travel was suppose to be minimal with the new job, once a month for a few days at a time, occasionally more. What he is doing now, helping with training, is suppose to be temp. and not at all typical. So we'll see. Normally he will be gone 3 days and back and not that often.

It's a gorgeous day here!! I love looking out my sliding glass door and seeing the sun on the trees that are changing already! Love it!

Holly, glad things are going well. Enjoy your fall as well.

Hi, Mandi. Glad Brooke's party was a success. Too bad about the one parent. There are so many of them out there. They are the ones who cause "helicopter" parenting. They are that way and because they get so bent out of shape other parents have to be that way as a defense.

Hi, Jane! How's going?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

The mom was like oh hes fine no big deal no dieing bleeding they went back out me and the mom were talking and I was holding the 6 month old then 5 mins later the dad storms in and was like we are leaving he is bleeding and made a huge scene. Whatever...
Brooke did get her ears pierced she was so proud afterwards and said she was a big deal. Had a melt down this morning cause she thought she lost her earrings. She even wanted her "kid" perfume on and got dressed herself without having me to tell her:) SO proud of her. Mil although isn't to impressed with me right now since I took her to get her ears pierced.

Kim I hope this will a temp. thing and travel will be back down to minimal. Hows McKenna and the job still going? Anything new?

Jane weird on the drain sounds like over looked and not very well thought out. Bummer on the dead apple tree. Mil has apple trees and I love them.

Michelle hope the LSS goes well today seen your post on FB

Holly your weather sounds heavenly we are on indian summer this week beautiful out. Your weekend sounded nice.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good afternoon,

Another gorgeous day here - wish it would stay like this for a long time.....

Been working in one of the closets that has lots of my scrappy stuff trying to make more room - what a job, have way too much stuff, well I know never enough stuff but I have to start using it. Found paper that I forgot that I had and I know I have matching embellies somewhere....

Kim glad you have nice weather also.

Hope everyone is having a great day, need to get back to my reorganization.....

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

couldnt get on here this morning ....something wrong with the site ...cleaned my scrappy room ....had a great day at LSS ....sold several cards and the store was fairly busy ....now Im waiting for my friend to come over....we are making christmas cards tonight

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! ....had a great night w/missy! I scrapped a page while she made gift tags and cards

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Glad you had a nice time last night Michelle with Missy.

Not sure whats on the agenda today before work laundry probably lol.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to Briannasmom

Another beautiful day here, but cool - 53! May go down in the 30's tonight, frost on the pumpkins they are saying.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

I didnt accomplish much today

Page 1378 of 1378 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics