Page 1424 of 1424 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

hello! woke to a dusting of snow but warmer almost 30 for the high today and we may hit 40 by wed!

we went to breakfast then shopping ....costco trip then meijer (which is right next door to costco) .....we got bob some tommy hilfiger dress shirts for $18 each! and new binoculars .....we keep ours at the cottage but now with the eagles we decided we wanted some here too .....also got all 3 cars washed as its warmer and they were so salt covered it was ridiculous

gonna put my room back together

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

not sure if I told you bob got a nice profit sharing check on fri .....it was a nice surprise as we werent expecting much because of the lawsuits last year ....so he got a new bowling ball yesterday and I got a new chromebook today!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning.

Yea on the profit sharing! What a nice surprise. And nice purchases! Did you have fun playing with it yesterday? Did you get everything back in your room?

The kids are back in school. For now. They are talking snow on Thursday... no idea if it will be flurries, lots of rain, freezing rain, they may be out early on Thursday and possibly Friday.

Martin is home today, leaves tomorrow and comes home Thursday. I don't mind these trips. Up and back is nice. And I really don't mind this trip as he is going to find out what his bonus is and his raise. So travel on, baby!

Anyway, regular Monday here.

Jane, how's it going? How is Bob?

Hi, Mandi. How was the weekend?

Hi, Holly! When does your mom get here? Are you ready?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

good morning! ....I love my chromebook! so light! and it works a little dif than my laptop but I like the changes!

normally today would be laundry and scrapping but since Im waiting on my new dryer (2:30 -4:30 window) I will just be scrapping and organizing ....everything is back in my room but I have a mess ....but the carpet came out great!

Im glad martin is home and the next trip brings good news! ....bob also got a 3% raise which we are just rolling into our retirement account

we will be in the high 20s again and the sun is out

lowes just called and moved my delivery up to between 12 and 2! YAY!

kim what ended up happening w/mckennas job?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Mom comes Tuesday, and no, I am not ready,,,,,,,shrugs,,,,,,n othing I can do about it, everyone has been pitching in, but every time we turn around something happens,,,,,Hannah was supposed to help me today, but now she has to go to Kate's house because Kate had a schedule change on her flight home from her business trip, and we don't want the kids to be alone until 1am.

My mother is just going to have to understand she picked the absolute worst time to come visit,,,,PEAK SEASON. I also have 10+ hours of OT to work this week,,,,,,,it's not like the house is a pig stye or anything,,,,,,it's just not as clean as I usually make it for her visits. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it, I just do not have the time I had when I wasn't working.

Yes, Kim, HOW is McKenna's job going??? And YAY on the raise etc for Martin too!!!! Good for him! Congrats!

Nicccccccce on the raise and the bonus, Michelle!!!! congrats! I got my Jan bonus in this week's paycheck (Thursday),,,,500 bucks! I'm not sneezing at it LOL. It will probably go to pay off one of our vacations

Michelle, did I hear you say it will only be 30 and you guys washed your cars???? Have you lost your minds? You can catch double pneumonia in that weather

IT'S MY FRIDAY!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to CommaHolly

Good morning,

Dreary day matches my mood, just want to sit in a corner and cry. Will get over it! This is hard on Bob but he has to back off with all the orders..vent over.

Michelle glad your dryer is coming earlier plus how nice a new chromebook.

Kim glad Martin^s travel days are short. We may get snow Thursday too!

Have a good day everyone.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

Jane!!!!! they can be demanding when they are down, can't they??

remember to take time for YOU!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

I made 6 cards for kids all w/cricut cuts ....I won the cricut challenge for feb so thats means a new cart for me! ....Im getting zoobaloo

was doing the dishes and accidentally sprayed myself w/the hose so stupid!

we have dance tonight ....I think we'll eat out first ....dinner and dancing just sounds so nice

jane

holly we took the cars to the car wash that you drive through ....I dont hand wash my cars even in the middle of summer

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

Jane take some time for you. Relax and take it easy. Men are so needy and demanding when they are down.

Michelle awesome weekend sounds like a new chromebook how awesome dryer gets pushed up in time. clean carpets.

Kim hopeing some awesome news with Martins return. I was just going to comment on the winter you guys have had its very rare you guys get the extent of what you are getting wow crazy. Hope all is well with the kids.

Holly I hope your mom understands and finds things to keep her busy. Good luck. You have been a busy bee lately.

Saturday was good worked late came home and friend came over we went to this gamer shop in town to look at d&d stuff came home chatted and such. Sunday was fun at the dinosaur exhibit. And I dont think i told you guys or not but matt is planning a trip to georgia and back its a biker thing...He is still working out all the details. I;m mean and told him he needed to figure it all out. I just have enough on my plate to figure out. And easter we will be going to the in laws. Mil was fine and im finding she is semi ok when my sil isnt around when they both are together they gain up on me.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Thanks Holly, I will get thru this, big adjustment for both of us!

Page 1424 of 1424 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics