Page 1449 of 1449 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

good morning! .....not going to LSS today because they are coming to measure for the carpet install ....I do hafta go grocery shopping though

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

I am EXHAUSTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I had plans for next weekend, but really, I totally think I just want to stay home and do NOTHING,,,,,,,

crazy crazy last few days,,,,,,

back to work today, and my knees feel swollen,,,,,,,,ugh,,,,,,, ,well, at least I have a sit down job,,,,,,

Kim, how's it going with your parents?? sounds like you're having fun,,,,,

Michelle, which carpet is being measured?? Yours or the store's??

sorry I haven't been here,,,,,it's been insane the last few days,,,,,,Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!!!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to CommaHolly

we are getting new carpet in the 2 bedrooms .... one more step towards selling

bob put a new faucet in our bathroom yesterday so he pulled everything out of the cupboard .....oh boy what a hodge podge of junk! ....not sure why we were keeping some of it! ....but I got it all cleaned up now

off to grocery store and PO

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I don't even want to THINK about the closet in my bathroom,,,,,,,,

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

theres some spot in the house I dont want to think of either. I should go through everything again lol.

Afternoon ladies.

Holly glad you have a sit down job hope the new feels better.

Michelle new carpet how exciting.

Got just a few hrs of sleep today. Brooke was up til 4 puking. Found a tick on her scalp as well. I dozed til about 6 and got up to get Brianna up and ready for school. Brooke woke then with a temp. So tired today.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

got groceries, went to bank & PO .....home by noon .....ate lunch .....cleaned the kitchen ......scrapped 2 pages ......and now I sit waiting for carpet guys

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....carpet guys finally showed up after 5

today Im hanging out with shannon .....then we have a fundraiser at noodle & co for on e of the other teachers who participates in the breast cancer walks and runs in our area ......bob and mel and shannons husband are joining us .....never tried noodles & co before but hear its good!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

I might be MIA for awhile. I;m no sure how long. I need to clear my head and figure some things out. can pm or text me or fb me if you need me.
have a good weekend

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

HUGS mandi!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Mandi, hope you're ok! speaking of MIA, I've been LOL,,,,,,been trying to get cleaned up around here before work,,,,,,and I felt crummy on Wednesday,,,,,

not to put too fine a point on it, but Jaime had to go buy me some Immodium AD before work or I wouldn't have made it to work,,,,,,then yesterday, I STILL felt kind of crummy,,,,,better, but ugh.

I'm feeling much better today,,,,,I came home, scarfed down a hot dog and fell into bed last night,,,,,I forgot to brush my teeth, go figure,,,,,,,,,that's how fast I hit the sack.

How is everyone??

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Holly, hope you are feeling better.

Jacob has Saturday school. All day. I think it's awful they have to go all day. There are so many other options they could have done.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Page 1449 of 1449 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics