Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to CommaHolly

Good afternoon,

Sun is out!

Things are quiet around which is good - need to go out and cut the front yard, maybe...(lol).

Michelle glad you scrapped! Once again, have ideas in my head, but haven't applied them on paper yet - I am hopeless.

Will not watch the debates since it is my opinion that anything Romney says will be twisted by the media who we all know who they want in. Sorry and that is all I will say.

Kim I will vote again today - can't wait to read your whole manuscript.....

Tante your food choices for today don't sound that good - clear liquid had to do that before my endoscopy, I think I ate some jello though as I didn't have to have clear.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to OnlyJane

Don't worry, Holly by the time it's all said and done on the 11th you will be begging me to stop reminding you! LOL

Not watching the debates, just can't bring myself to do it.

Michelle, I'm sure it felt good to get there and scrap!!! Glad you got to spend some time in your room.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to OnlyJane

no debates for me tonight I work but I will hear about it from my aunt who I;m sure will watch.

Michelle glad your day is freed up and you got to scrap YAY.

Kim you are kicking butt on the writing way to go

Jane get those thoughts down on paper so we can see!!

Holly yes I am glad she is gone. the first 2 days was fine with her then after that was awful. I wanted to kick her out of my house.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Briannasmom

Mandi,,,,,,,,,you are a saint!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

sooooooooo

I tried to buy a new yoga ball the other day at WM,,,,,,none in my size (5 foot 3 - 5 foot 11)

Jaime goes to WM last night and finds one,,,,,

a Gold's Gym ball,,,same EXACT ball I bought a year and a half ago,,,,,,,,,their balls are color coded, and my size ball color is red.

bear with me, there's a reason I'm giving you this info LOL

soooooooo, I blow the ball up last night,,,,,,I swear it's HALF the size,,,,,,and I know this because my knees are too high and the ball easily fits through door ways without a gentle shove (plenty of room),,,,,,,,my larger ball got stuck and you had to give it a tiny shove,,,,

like what the heck???

double check,,,,,same ball,,,SAYS the same CM circumference,,,,,,like what the heck???

thinking I am losing my mind, I blow up the OLD ball,,,,,,,,(turns out the ball wasn't broken, it was the pump that was broken),,,,,,,the ball comes with a pump, and a new pump alone was the same price as a pump and ball,,,,,,,so I figured I'd buy another ball too,,,,,,,,might as well have the ball,,,,,,

EXCEPT IT'S NOT THE SAME SIZE! the old ball is TWICE the size,,,,,,sitting next to eachother, there's A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

shaking head. go figure.

I am now using the old ball with the new pump.

Edited by CommaHolly on 10-03-12 10:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

WOW Holly that crazy about the ball size being different.

I LOVED my yoga ball when i was preggo with the girls eased so much pressure i had with both. Now i dont use it.

Holly you've been on a cruise before right (anyone else as well)? I need to cut some images from lifes a beach cart for a friend. secret santa swap i;m in . anyway I;ve never been on a cruise and i cant go out and ask her since its a secret so any ideas on what to cut? I have laid out so far is sand dollars, a few leaves, anchor, coral, seahorse, and shells. I;m gonna do the cruise ship but what else??

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

wow where did the afternoon go??? .....Ive accomplished absolutely nothing and its 5 already ....dinner here is chix cordon bleu (frozen pre made), noodles and apple sauce

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

mandi does that cart have a lounge chair? .....also sun and palm trees

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Dinner sounds good Michelle! I had Bob Evans Mac and Cheese along with applesauce.

Did manage to go ahead and mow the yard. Wasn't bad as it was cool with a breeze so didn't have to take a break.

Need to finish putting out some fall/Halloween items - gosh this year is just flying by.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

tall drink glasses too Mandi, as well as Michelle's ideas,,,,,,,,,sun,,,,,

swim suits

I dont have that cart, so I'm totally guessing here,,,,,

one of the carts has a cruise ship,,,,,,,,not sure if that one does or not,,,,,,

flags, or make a pennant banner

thinking,,,,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

fend for yourself here, I am not moving from this chair tonight LOL

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Your friendly nightly reminder, Holly and anyone who needs it. I have no idea how well I'm doing but I appreciate all the votes from each of you!

It has been a loooong day. Small group just broke up about 30 min. ago. I think I'm going to bed. Have a good night everyone!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Scrapingbliss

Mandi, if she's a gambler, maybe something about that, too.

I didn't watch the debate. I think we'll hear more than I ever wanted to hear about it in the next few days.

This diet, plus the laxatives, is less than pleasant.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to johnsusan8

awesome ideas thank you ladies a BUNCH I was starting to get clueless and didnt want to cut a bunch of none sense stuff for her kwim.

we had the last 20 minutes of the debate on...

Kim hope you sleep well

I;m about to head to bed myself!!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

Hi all,surfacesing for a few.working my tush off to get cards done.

Hope everybody's well!!!
Kim I'm still voting.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to miniscraper

Thank you for continuing to vote, Mini! I appreciate the support. From all of you.

I got a new workout routine from Beachbody, it came yesterday. So I hope to rejuvenate my workouts, starting today. And of course more writing!

What's everyone else got going on today?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Scrapingbliss

good morning ....as far as I can tell this day is mine to do with as I please! ......think I'll try the eliptical first then clean bathrooms and scrap!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Morning!!!!!!!! thanks for the reminder, Kim!!!! I voted again last night!

I have two cards that I HAVE TO make today,,,,,,,,a trip to the post office is in order,,,,and I really need to go to HL today,,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

oh poo,,,,I forgot cleaning,,,,,I really need to clean today,,,,,,,,the back is doing much better today, so I'm going to take advantage before the weekend and get it done,,,,,,I've moved grocery shopping to tomorrow so I can clean today,,,,,,can't do both in one day.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good afternoon,

Sunny after a heavy fog this morning.

Have a boy scout volunteer meeting committee meeting, hope it doesn't drag along too much. If a certain person attends we will never get out as they question every single statement someone makes.

Holly did you get your cards finished yet?

Michelle is it next week that Adam comes home for a few days?

Bob will be home sometime this afternoon for a long weekend - Monday is a holiday so no work. I better get the honey do list updated, seems like it is added to, but nothing crossed out

Hi Kim, Mandi, Mini, Tante, Cris.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics