Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

that's so nice!!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to CommaHolly

Hi girls,

Another lovely day!

Holly that is odd painting all mailbox posts red. Do you have to have a certain mailbox also to put on the post? I have seen black ones, green, some are metal, some plastic....

Our HOA is the same way, some things are o.k., others are not, depends on who knows who....

Tante hope your feeling better today!

Mandi glad Brooke is now feeling good and bet you will be glad when she is potty trained and won't have to go through the diaper rash.

Michelle glad Adam will be home soon and you get to have family time eating at the diner and go see a movie!

They are having a Parade of Homes in our area today, so Bob and I went to look at two homes, one was on the water, beautiful, only $1 million it is fun to look though!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

no, that's the odd part, Jane,,,,,,,you can have whatever mailbox you want. very strange.

it's always fun to look at million dollar homes LOL

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi everyone!

holly..that cracked me up about the red post. it was like some random teenagers driving around and instead of vandalizing mailboxes they were painting them nice. hehehe thats what i was thinking before you found out who did it. lol an random act of kindness. a RAK if you will. hehehe

oh man.. its gonna be one of those nights..i am mental i tell ya! laughing at my own jokes, it really is scary inside my head!

what is everyone up to tonight?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

I'm laughing at the inside of your head too, Crissy,,,,,,you're not alone in there LOL

just watching TV,,,,,,,nothing much today. How about you? scrapping?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

lol holly.... now i am scared that i am not alone in my head. i feel like i have to censor my thoughts now. uggh! hehehe

im about to head to my room. i got my hair cut after work and when i got home i did some dishes. and now i am just chilled out in my chair, but i have to get up or i will fall asleep. lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

michelle..is adam home?

boy it sure cooled off here! its supposed to go down to 36 degrees tomorrow night. bill is going to have to bring in his plants already!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to nuskrappa

cris CUTE avi I love it. you think of some funny stuff Cris I;m now wondering what else goes on in there lol.

speaking on cooling off we are suppose to get snow flurries early tomorrow morning crazy i think.

glad to be home from work had a creepo for a client on my first massage my 2nd was a sweet heart so that was nice but still not a nice way to start off lol.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to Briannasmom

lol mandi.. i really dont think you would want to be inside my mind! lol and OMG snow flurries??? i guess i shouldnt commplain about my 36 degrees. wow!!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

kim.. wheres your link for me to share on facebook?? lol

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

oops nevermind..lol i found it!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to nuskrappa

Kim, I voted!

I gave my niece most of a china set I had collected. I grew up eating off of those plates. In turn, she's going to clean my house for free twice. I still have some left and she's happy, too.

Now that I have extra room in my glass cabinet that was in my mom's store, I'm going to put some scrap supplies in there. I gave away some books and will give some more away soon, so there'll be some rearranging because of that. Maybe guests will actually be able to use my guest room. Or maybe I'll just buy more scrappy stuff!

I feel better today. I'm not sure when I'll get the results.

Tomorrow I have my last Stampin' Up party for the year. It's at my sis-in-law's house. I'm looking forward to it. She always has great munchies!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to johnsusan8

good morning ....as it becomes light outside I can see its very cloudy and gloomy .....appropriate as today is the 1 yr anniv of my friend ann's death ....I dont usually remember or keep track of such things but for some reason hers and shanes(nov 6) stick with me .....maybe its because these 2 deaths had such an impact on my children ....not really sure ....but today I have a heavy heart

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

morning girls!

im sorry you have a heavy heart today michelle. maybe you could get some flowers and visit them...maybe it would help a little. hugs!

super gloomy out here. cold too. i had to turn the heater on in the bedroom last night. it still never seemed to get warm in there. i have the blanket on me now. its a snuggly take a nap kind of day! whats everyone up to today?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to nuskrappa

Hi,

What a difference a day makes - today, gloomy, no sun, drizzle and only 55, will get down to the low 40's overnight! What happened all of a sudden? Wonder if we will go from a/c to heat without any time for open windows....

Hi Cris, like the new avi!!!!!

Michelle sorry you have a heavy heart today.

Tante how nice of you to give some dishes to your niece. I had a bunch of dish sets from my Mom and gave some sets to younger son when he was in the process of getting his divorce and starting over since his x took all the kitchen things.

Bob is over at ds#1 place helping with a bathroom remodel, wonder if any sparks are flying, they both blame each other for being so stubborn in doing things, actually they both are stubborn

Mandi sorry you had a creepy person for a customer. Good thing your next one was wonderful! How is Brianna doing in school?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

it was tough this morning but I do feel better

the sun came out but its pretty crisp still! ......we got all the outdoor stuff stored for winter and the roses cut back .....now we're taking skylar pumpkin picking!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

Michelle!!!!!! These anniversaries can be so tough emotionally on us! Hope you have a day of love and joy with your children and famly,,,,it's the best antidote, I've found, for days like this.

Morning,,,,,,,,,,er afternoon LOL.

some housework, some groceries,,,,,,and maybe Disney tonight!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

had a great time picking pumpkins! Skylar is such a sweetie! (pics on fb) ......the weather wasnt too bad since it wasnt windy (50 and cloudy)

Im making city chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner

tonight adam and I are going to the movies again and bob is watching the 1st playoff game

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

have fun at disney holly!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

what movie did ya see michelle?

whats everyone been up to? ive been working on a mini album. im using graphic 45 playtimes past papers. its coming out cute!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics