Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

we saw pitch perfect ......so good!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

and the tigers won!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

glad the day turned out nice for you Michelle!! awesome on dinner out and the movies!!

Cris cant wait to see the mini whos the mini for for?

Holly have fun at Disney!!

nothing going on here. me and matt are gonna watch the voice together as soon as he gets off the phone helping a friend out with his computer.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Briannasmom

Hi, y'all! I had a good day, because I had a good night.

I went to my SU party. I bought a punch and some stuff for my score board.

We pulled topics for Christmas. I pulled seasons. I just have to pick one and do a double layout kit for each of the 8 ladies attending. When we leave at the end of the party we'll have 8 double page layouts made. We'll also eat well and leave with 7 new recipes!

My sis-in-law made shrimp fettucine, garlic bread, cake with custard sauce, and two kinds of cookies. So good!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to johnsusan8

Kim, I voted!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning. Crazy Saturday. DS's soccer games started back up. DS scored a goal!!!! A thought out-take-control-of-the-b all goal! He looked good.

Thank you voting Tante!!! It's killing me not to know what votes everyone has! But it's been fun and I am almost done with the first draft. Should be done this week. Then polish it up.

MIchelle, glad you liked the card! I enjoyed making it. Yeah and movies, dinner and families!

Tante, that SU party sounds fun and the food founds delish!!!

Holly that is crazy about the mailbox post! Red? And they painted it for you. Wow.

Cris can't wait to see your mini. What kind are you making? Love your hair cut and your new Avi.

Today is grocery shopping and writing. Kids are off tomorrow and I've already told them all day is writing.

Mandi, did you get snow flurries last night?

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Scrapingbliss

we did get snow flurries yesterday morning it was the talk at work with the customers was kinda funny.

Kim you are kicking butt on the writing way to go!!
Brianna isnt off tomorrow but she is off the 18th and 19th not sure why doesnt say why.

Tante the party sounds like fun!!

work today and not sure what else afterwords probably usually sunday stuff get clothes ready for the week for the girls. I really need 1 day of cutting with the cricut so much to cut out its crazy

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....might do some scrapping today .....adam is going to visit grandma (bob is going with) then he has to be at his conference by 5 today and not sure when he'll be done tonight .....so no fun fam activities

tante that SU party sounds wonderful!

good going on your writing kim!

mandi make sure you keep that snow cause we're not ready for it!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good afternoon,

Brrr, feels like winter to me - 47. May have to turn the heat on as tomorrow is still suppose to be cold.

Michelle glad you had a good day yesterday.

Tomorrow being a holiday for some, Bob will be home. Schools are open though.

Just noticed that our Costco opens Nov. 9th. They are starting to offer memberships now - $55 a year but I noticed they don't take credit cards like Visa and Master. They do American Express and their own - that stinks as I will not open another account for a credit card, guess it will be check or cash, hmmmmm...I would image they will have some sort of free guest pass to see what they have and if it will be worth it to pay the membership fee based on our buying habits.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

managed to do some scrapping ......2 calendar pages and a card .....used my new MME christmas goodies

dinner is chicken n dumplings .....perfect for a crisp fall day

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper

I can smell the turkey,having dinner today...

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to miniscraper

Mini, is it today or tomorrow Canada's Thanksgiivng? Have a happy one!!!! What else are you having besides turkey?

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Thanksgiving is Monday here.Alot have dinners today.Were also having lazy cabbage rolls,potatos,stuffing,be an salad.oh ya pumpkin pie.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Yummy! What are lazy cabbage rolls? We have made regular cabbage rolls I think........

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

the rice and bacon,shread the cabbage or sauerkraut,just mix it up,toss it in the oven.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

That sounds so much easier. We do the boiling of the cabbage head, taking it apart, putting the rice, ground beef, etc., and then wrapping them all up.....

Enjoy your meal!

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

so easy,hense why it's called "lazy",usually we buy a sour head of cabbage,peal the leaves off addthe rice and bacon, put in roaster,cook.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

that sounds super easy we always did it like Jane said.

Dinner sounds wonderful Mini and Michelle.

matt suprised me with dinner from buffalo wild wings. was busy back to back with appts was super tired when got home. AND he let me have 30 minutes in the scrappy room so I got 1 thing cut lol i sound pathetic lol. it was mater though with all his layers what a pain lol

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

Hi, y'all!

Happy Thanksgiving, Mini! I may have to try those lazy cabbage rolls. Tell me more about it. Do you cook the rice and bacon before adding them to the cabbage?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

its monday ......routine stuff here .... laundry, vacuum & pantry ......but adam will be home for dinner

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics