Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to OnlyJane

Michelle hope you are feeling much better today. get some scrappy time in!!

its cold here too

I think for the most part we are done shopping. put matt in charge of his sis gift I;m done trying to please her.

whats everyones plans for thanksgiving?

got mil coming over for dinner and staying the night my aunt comes the next weekend and the girls dont know it yet its a surprise.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Briannasmom

the sun has disappeared .....cloudy has returned ......getting stuff caught up .....fortunately bob was very helpful while I was sick so I didnt have to face a huge mess ......but when going through a pile of stuff I came across a bday card I got from mandi about a week or so ago......its just darling! thanks so much mandi! sorry I forgot to thank you sooner!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to melissadam

glad he helped you out Michelle. and yoru welcome for the card. no worries!!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I'm almost finished with the kits for our Christmas exchange on Saturday. I may be working on the last day, but it won't be the last minute! lol

Have a great night, everyone!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to johnsusan8

good morning ....another cold and cloudy day .....such is nov in MI .....today is anns bday ....as always she is on my mind but today I say it out loud ....I will not be sad but will celebrate that I was fortunate enough to know her and call her friend! and Im so grateful for the role she played in adams life!

Edited by melissadam on 11-15-12 06:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Good afternoon,

Beautiful sunny day and warmer, 50 right now! Just got back from getting hair done and a little more shopping.

Michelle that is a wonderful attitude on the anniversary of the death of your friend. No doubt she is smiling down at you today

Better take Benji out and see what needs to be done before Bob gets home.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Not sure if I can post the link here so look at my Facebook and pass it on.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to miniscraper

Michelle, Ann is certainly with you today.

I finally broke down and bought some clothes. I bought two pairs of jeans that were the same size as the last two pairs I bought. They must have been made differently or maybe just because they were a different brand, they fit so much better. I also bought two blouses. The jeans and one of the blouses were on sale.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning .....bob is home again today .....in MI it is the "hunters holiday" .....deer season opened yesterday so MANY companies including GM give their employees the day off for a long weekend of hunting .....of course bob doesnt hunt so he just gets another day off

mel has her doc appt this morning .....Im sure that will be fine .....right now we're just trying to get her off the steroids so we can see what happens and decide whats next

so twice lately they have had free shipping here (once daily deal and yesterday fb & twitter) and I am happy to report I showed great restraint and didnt order .......of course both times I filled my cart ready to buy but I never hit the button

kim hows the writing coming?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Good morning! Sorry, I've been MIA lately. I read every morning but just get busy and don't get to post. I've been a tad stressed this week with Martin gone, it was his b-day yesterday, DS's is Sunday. My folks can't afford to go out for his b-day but he want's to go out for his dinner. Karate, soccer, small group, laundry... And I'm sooooo in the writing mode.

Writing is going really good. I was excited to see the editor started following my twitter feed, hope that is a good sign she is interested enough to follow my career... I am missing scrapping, once again I have a started project and can't finish it. My Dec. Daily probably won't happen this year. Cris, did you find out if Kathy has a tutorial for this?

Deer hunting is popular in a lot of states. I know one of the couples from our small group is moving to PA and they were saying that lots of business closed up there for this weekend of deer season.

You would think it would be a big thing here in gun country, and hunters and bow hunters... but nothing closes for hunting. Of course in my opinion, we have challenged deer here... they are nothing like their big, brawny cousins up north and east... our deer are more like slightly overgrown dogs with small mitten racks for antlers.

Good for retrain, Michelle! I too showed restraint, was very proud of myself and then I realized it was payday yesterday and I order over 60.00 worth of Stampin Up stuff. They are the best card stock ever. No question, nice thick, great quality for making cards and so many pretty colors.

Hope all goes well with Mel's appt today and you can all enjoy Bob being home.

Everyone, hope all is well, have a good day. Anyone heard from Holly? Isn't she home yet or is she still up north?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to Scrapingbliss

Hi,

Sunny again, 55!

Bob is home today, he had a dr's appointment at 11 for routine, blood work, etc., then he was to go back at 1:15 for a bone xray on his shoulder followed by a heart sonogram thing, dr. didn't like his last ekg so wanted another test, apparently there was a spike that showed up so we shall see what he thinks of this test.

Michelle hope all goes well with Mel's appointment.

Kim glad you have been writing and hope you have a nice b-day dinner out.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to OnlyJane

mels appt was fine .....counts are holding and he lowered steroids a bit more .....no appt now for a couple weeks because of the holiday but she still has to go for bloodwork next fri and he will call her to tell her her new dosage .....basically so far so good

then bob and I ran errands and went to lunch ....also did a little christmas shopping

dinner is in the crock pot .....bbq beef

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

glad mels appt went fine hope it continues.

Jane hope bobs appt goes well

Kim glad you are in the writing mood and the editor is following your twitter page thats awesome.keep up the good work

feeling kinda blah today. Brooke is sick feverish kinda congested hoping is passes quickly. I;ve still got so much to do but very little time ugh.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8

I didn't sleep last night again. I slept from about 7:30 to noon, though. Then I had my nails done, went to the bank, and went grocery shopping. I ate a frozen dinner and now have to do the packing of my page kits for tomorrow. I hope I can sleep tonight. It's party time tomorrow!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hiya!

how are yall doing tonight? im alright. been doing some laundry..folding and more folding, i cleaned up the kitchen a little bit and washed a few dishes. im in my scrappy room but im not sure how long i will stay. kinda just want to chill.

michelle..im glad youre feeling better and that mels counts are holding!

whats everyone doing this weekend?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

good morning .....sun is out and theres frost on the ground .... today I have a surprise bday party for my friend from grade school who shares my bday! we are 50 this year .....we have been friends since 4th grade and now live within walking distance of each other

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

howdy!

how is everyone doing today? hope yall had a super fun saturday! i sure wish the weekends werent so short. lol ive been in my room today.. i put away the christmas file folder thingie i was working on. it was taking soo long to do it. i really need to get other stuff done. ill pick it back up soon.. i hate having unfinished projects laying about.

michelle..how was your bday party?

whats everyone been up to?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

good morning.....foggy this morning ......supposed to be fairly warm this week (50s) ...the party was great! (pics on fb)

cris did you get anything done last night? .....I really need to finish my calendars! especially my moms since I have to mail it!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

warm this week too here.
and I still need to finish calendars as well. how far along are you Michelle with yours? I have to cut a few things out with the cricut then move on to the last month

super busy at work today we will see how I survive today lol then need to run to the grocery store afterwards fro a few things

Brooke and matt are both sick

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mandi! hi michelle!

i didnt make any progress on anything. id pick up something work for a few minutes..put it down, then try something else. ugggh. wasted day!

i dont have any gifts made at all. i was going to do a mini for mom.. its sitting unfinished. mini's for my brothers.. 1 sitting..1 not even started. and still nothing for coworkers. im just having a hardtime focusing on anything. blah.

bill has to work extra this week. hes usually off tuesday and wednesday nights. this week he is working wednesday night and has to go in early on thursday. walmart is open all day on thanksgiving. so, i am not sure when we are doing our thanksgiving..but when we do we are having ham. lol (yes.. im a rebel!)

whats everyone up to today?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics