Page 2 of 1449 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to Scrapingbliss

Hi, Jane! Glad you found us. Put out some bread crumbs to be sure you can find us again. If you lose us send a PM we'll come out and find you!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• Scrapingbliss Said:
You need to listen to your DH, Holly...not words that would NORMALLY past my lips but in this case I think they are wise words. As well as sweet.

Where are going to eat? We are headed to one of my two favs...Mexican.

I had so much to do today though DH paid my youngest to do it all,,,,,it was ALOT which is why he paid her

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

yep,,,,,we'll send out the mounties

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Look at us...we're already settling in...page 2!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

won't take long and we'll be up to page 1000

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Holly today was one of those days that you sort of just did nothing - like all of a sudden you had nothing pressing - great feeling. Your right do need a shopping trip which no doubt will happen soon and a dinner out great idea!!!

Are you feeling less tired now - hope so.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

I think it was really nice of him to get dd to take care of stuff for you today. I'm glad you followed his direction and just relaxed.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

sorry i went to change

hi jane glad you joined us!

not sure where we are going ......its always a process choosing where .....bob and mel are so picky! ......i like everything!

please holly dont cook!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm still dragging, Jane

but I expected SOME side effects,,,,they shouldn't last long, and I think the reduced pain will be worth a few days of exhaustion in the long run I've really got high hopes for this drug,,and it's far more conservative than lyrica or some of the other drugs that really do a job on your body and mind,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

• melissadam Said:
sorry i went to change

hi jane glad you joined us!

not sure where we are going ......its always a process choosing where .....bob and mel are so picky! ......i like everything!

please holly dont cook!

nope,,,,,the kids are cooking chicken fingers and french fries,,,,easy, simple, but they can cook it quickly and I can hit the sack early tonight

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi Kim:

Shouldn't take too long to remember where to look for you girls.

This has been a long day, strange sometimes when dh is traveling, the day actually goes by really fast but some days when he is home well the day drags. Do believe need to come up with some fun things that we can do like go some place for the day. We are not that far away from the Biltmore House and it has been years since touring it and am sure there are other places to check out.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

ok bobs home .....we're off ......ttyl!

and thanks for coming everyone!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to melissadam

Have fun, Michelle!!!!!!!

I know what you mean, Jane,,,,,Jaime and I sometimes stare at eachother and we KNOW there should be things we should be enjoying but I have to go FIND them

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Love the Biltmore House. That was the first trip Martin and I took together. We had so much fun and it is just such a lovely place to go.

Have fun, Michelle. We should be leaving here soon. Talk to you all tonight.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss

Actually I'm still here, what I meant to say was...I'll talk to YOU (as in Michelle) later.

I just placed another order with Stampin Up. I ordered a word window punch...I've seen them before and I love them. A modern label punch to layer under that one, a stamp set, a marker and a pack of paper.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

you'll have to show me what a word window punch is when you get it, Kim,,,,,,,I have no clue

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

I know Holly - Bob and I get in a rut and tend to forget hey we have time, some spending money, and just need to do things then sit in the family room with our laptops and the tv on - getting old only doing this. . .

This year when we go to the timeshare in Daytona want to take a day and go to Disney (been years since being there)!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Disney DH and I are buying seasons passes as soon as he's declared "permanent" on his job again, which is pretty certain at this point,,,,,,,

and I can't WAIT

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to OnlyJane

Oh forgot to ask you Holly, how is the Gone With The Wind project going?

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to OnlyJane

Love Disney too, especially when we lived in Jacksonville and went a few times.

I'll show you when I get it...but basically it's a long, skinny oval that cuts around your word or phrase and then you can layer it on top of another paper.

Page 2 of 1449 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics