Page 3 of 1353 
Username Post: MC group        (Topic#1553455)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrapingbliss

My GWTW has hit a standstill,,,,,,I've been hurting too much to do much scrapping at all,,,,

but I have plenty of time, and I am hoping to get this pain under control soon

can't wait to see it, Kim,,,,I can't quite picture it, but it could be my swiss cheese brain lately

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to CommaHolly

hi hi hi!! glad i found yall! lol

hip hip hooray for mel!!!!!!! so michelle..tell us about the condo!!

hi holly.. what meds do they have you on? im glad the kids are cooking. we know the danger when you are thinking straight.. sheeesh..imagine the poor neighbors if you tried to cook while on these meds!

hi jane! im glad the banquet was a success and that it is over now! time to do some serious scrapping and shopping!! lol

hi kim! im happy for you that dh is home! a friend of mine from work had a candlelight valentines dinner with her husband and 2 kids. she said they had a blast! so..it will be nice to have the whole family together for dinner!

oh yeah.. kim.. are you selling stampin up stuff? i love their ink pads. lol if you are let us know, you may get an order or 2 from some of us (me me me!!!!) lol

so i went to the wound clinic this morning. the opening to my wound is now .5cm..yup you heard that right! its tiny. the inside..the depth is about 2.4cm. thats pretty small too. the doc was concerned that the opening is closing faster than the inside so he changed what i need to pack it with. he gave me this foam.. ill put the ointment stuff in and then pack the foam in it. the foam should hold the opening..open. i go back in 2 weeks. im just tickled over this.. i knew it was getting small..but to get an official measurement made my day! lol

i have my coffee cooked and im in scrappy room already. ive just been beside myself all day to get in here. lol im gonna find a movie to watch and then get to scrapping!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

oh..wait.. did someone say cheese??? swiss cheese? i love swiss cheese!!!!!!

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Cris:

Glad you found everyone!!!!! So glad to hear about your wound getting smaller and smaller, what a relief for you

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to nuskrappa

Hi Crissy!!!! I am dancing over your wound healing!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you

they have me on cymbalta, which stops your brain from interpreting pain. Since I have fibro, what feels like a 5 on the pain scale to you, feels like a ten to me,,,,,so it blocks some of that and brings it down to normal

they also have me on tram-adol for breakthrough pain,,,,this is the one I've taken before, and I find it a good drug,,,,non-narcotic, so it's better for you than a ton of the other pain killers, but still strong enough to handle pain

any fun plans for the weekend??????

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Hi Jane!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

ive heard of those before holly. i dont know anyone whos taken cymbalta..but i know a couple that has taken ******** with great results! yay for medications!! lol hey hey hey...easy on the dancin girlfriend.. u dont need to hurt yourself even more! hehe

i just plan on the usual this weekend. scrappin!! fun fun fun! lol

thanks jane.. it is a relief!! what are you up to tonight?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi Holly!

Sure hope your combo of meds help you big time. I can't imagine having constant pain, so far no pain problems but you never know.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

the past year it's gotten much worse, so I'm willing to try anything so I can stop crabbing

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Who wouldn't be crabby if having so much pain as you have endured.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to OnlyJane

the funny thing is, Jane,,,,,,

it really IS in my head

the doctor told me that fibromyalgia is the PERCEPTION of more pain than one should actually feel,,,,,,the theory is that a virus or accident or something "sensitized" my nerves to feel TOO MUCH pain,,,,,,,,and send a message to the brain that I am feeling more than I should,,,,,,

I had to laugh at that,,,,it's all in my head but our brains ARE what tell us to feel pain and how MUCH.

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hey isnt that what that other doctor told you.. i mean the original one. no..its made up pain. its all in your head. you know my memory sux but i am thinking thats kind of what you had said before. lol

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Wow - that is interesting on pain Holly! To me, pain hurts and there is different levels of intensity like I remember labor pain and how it came in waves, started little and got super worse, stopped, started all again but that was short lived thank goodness!

Regardless, you pain hurts really bad when you have it from what you have described and it keeps hurting unless you can find the right meds, etc. to control it. Hang in there - you will conquer this and feel so much better.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to OnlyJane

Yeahhhh Found us Thanks Michelle......

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

hi everyone .......nice to come on and see all the fun chatter!

so i told you eating out is always an ordeal .....well we drove around suggesting several places .......and we ended up at McDonalds! .......yes you read that right! ........thats what the girl wanted! ..........OY! ..........so i had a mushroom and swiss angus wrap .....well half of one ....but those are so yummy!

Cris so happy your wound is FINALLY healing!

ok mels condo is a 2 bed 2 bath carriage style (house is over the garage) ......2 car garage ......1600 sq ft ........fireplace .......needs painting and some carpet ....but it is in the same complex as the other 2 .....and its $10,000 cheaper!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to melissadam

yay mini! glad you found us!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa

hi mini!

omg michelle.. that sounds fantastic!!! will you guys get to go see it while waiting for closing? if so i want pics! lol

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane

Hi Michelle:

McDonald's that is funny, but hey nothing wrong with McDonald's that's for sure.

Oh, Mel's condo sounds really nice and roomy and a 2 car garage - wow. Not bad at all with having to paint and do carpet, she can pick out her fav. colors for the walls, and type of carpet she wants. Does her place come with a refrig. and washer/dryer?

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to nuskrappa

I actually saw it by myself first so I took pics for mel ....I just wasnt talking about it because weve been down that road before .....but I dont really want to post the pics because its pretty ugly

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

yes the appliances are included .......very basic ....but good enough to start .......shes so excited! .......and talking about colors

Page 3 of 1353 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics